Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if we don't raise energy before the RTR?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, but it wouldn't have maximum impact. It would still be impacting though.

So how many reps should we do? I found Maxines recording of "SATANAS" I've never raised my energies before the RTR, once I have the time I immediately do it.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

MiniMe3388 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, but it wouldn't have maximum impact. It would still be impacting though.

The High Priest himself wrote back to me! I am very happy and thank you for the answer! :D :D
Now you must definitely do the RTR after being replied to by the commander.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
So how many reps should we do? I found Maxines recording of "SATANAS" I've never raised my energies before the RTR, once I have the time I immediately do it.
How many you feel neccesary. From 9 to whatever 9 multiple you want, or other power numbers like 40, 100, 111 etc. You can also use Ra, Surya, Aum Surya, Raum, Sol etc. See what fits you.

The Alchemist7 said:
How many you feel neccesary. From 9 to whatever 9 multiple you want, or other power numbers like 40, 100, 111 etc. You can also use Ra, Surya, Aum Surya, Raum, Sol etc. See what fits you.

Thank you very much, I dont have to question myself now on whether we do 4,8 or even 111. So I'll stick with 9 and gradually work my way up as I continue the RTR. :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Thank you very much, I dont have to question myself now on whether we do 4,8 or even 111. So I'll stick with 9 and gradually work my way up as I continue the RTR. :smile:

Do it in mutipls of 9 27 seems like a really powerful number when I do that amount as it's 9×3. I always do it in multiples of 9 but some other numbers might be powerful in multiples of 3 as that also connects to this. Never tried it though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back