Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if I'm a Jew?

Satanic Path

First, I'm not an english native speaker, so forgive my mistakes. I'm afraid to be a Jew cause I can't meditate in the proper way...it's as if I missed a chakra. I also tried to open my third eye but I didn't feel anything at all. I'm pretty scared...but at the same time I know that if I were a Jew I couldn't love Satan the way I do, and that I would be frightened by Satanism and all the things related to it. I I don't really know what to think. Please, leave your opinion down below. And thank you for your time.

You are new? It is normal for you to not feel your chakras or to not feel the energies. You may have gone several lifetimes without focusing on your chakras, so they will be very weak at first and you won't feel them. But even if you don't feel it, know that it is working. Like how if you sit on your leg, it will go numb and you won't feel it. That doesn't mean that your leg isn't there anymore.

Satanic Path said:
First, I'm not an english native speaker, so forgive my mistakes. I'm afraid to be a Jew cause I can't meditate in the proper way...it's as if I missed a chakra. I also tried to open my third eye but I didn't feel anything at all. I'm pretty scared...but at the same time I know that if I were a Jew I couldn't love Satan the way I do, and that I would be frightened by Satanism and all the things related to it. I I don't really know what to think. Please, leave your opinion down below. And thank you for your time.

Well, this is your first post so I'm going to make the assumption that this whole thing is new to you. Astral senses take time and practice to open up and empower, so of course people who are starting out may not notice anything or feel anything at first. All I can say is practice, and keep trying. Persistence is key to advancement.

And the "What if I'm a Jew"? It's a common attack from the enemy designed to deter people into leaving or giving up. Jewishness is pretty blatant, because no matter how well one hides it, it always comes out sooner or later. If you were a jew, you wouldn't love Father Satan at all. If you were a jew, you would have no interest in this path other than your own self-benefit, or sabotage.

Many, many people have had this fear and it's deterred some, but the strong keep on moving. All you have to do is stay persistent with your meditation and in time, you'll get the hang of it. The apprentice doesn't become the master in a day.

Satanic Path said:
Having problems while meditating isn’t abnormal. It happens some times. If you ve just started opening them then this isn’t something to be worried about, it took some time before I could feel the energy, and took quite some time to open my chakras, this still doesn't make you a jew. This is the usual attacks of the enemy, look at a mirror at your face, if you are a jew you'll see for yourself, if you're not stop overthinking about it and instead use that time to advance and destroy the jews, also you must do the final rtr , if it doesn't destroy you then you are not a jew for sure

swordofastaroth said:
Ummm Jews and their monsters want u to think that
This is some sort of usual attack that happens to satanist when they dedicate ,it happend to me too even after a long time after dedication so , just search on this forum how many people wonders if they are jew or not and you will see that kind of attack is very usual among satanists.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Satanic Path said:

Well, this is your first post so I'm going to make the assumption that this whole thing is new to you. Astral senses take time and practice to open up and empower, so of course people who are starting out may not notice anything or feel anything at first. All I can say is practice, and keep trying. Persistence is key to advancement.

And the "What if I'm a Jew"? It's a common attack from the enemy designed to deter people into leaving or giving up. Jewishness is pretty blatant, because no matter how well one hides it, it always comes out sooner or later. If you were a jew, you wouldn't love Father Satan at all. If you were a jew, you would have no interest in this path other than your own self-benefit, or sabotage.

Many, many people have had this fear and it's deterred some, but the strong keep on moving. All you have to do is stay persistent with your meditation and in time, you'll get the hang of it. The apprentice doesn't become the master in a day.
Thank you so much for the help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back