Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I taking everything too far?

Focus on improving yourself and your situation whether materially or spiritually. You have direct control over your own thoughts and actions, but limited control over the outside world. Work on your skills. You have to manifest your potential as a Satanic individual through your daily efforts. The RTR deals with the enemy so invest daily time on that.
A stranger walks by on the street and looks like a Jew, it's your choice whether to let it disrupt you or to ignore it and do something positive with your thoughts, like thinking about how to overcome a problem, or doing meditation, or figuring something out, or just enjoying nature. Do not give them power over you.
Also, needless hate on your peers is also a waste. Simply be wary of typical Jew-like behavior and don't trust them, and don't spend time with them, if they give off that vibe. The major issues on Earth that are caused by the enemy, will be dealt with as we stick with the daily process of doing the RTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back