social issues

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
infin
Posts: 3

social issues

Postby infin » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:37 pm

i have trouble creating and holding conversations everyday which later affects my emotions. i later regret it. my friends often find me boring and/or uninteresting. any help?

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3155
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: social issues

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Just doing the meditations, cleaning and strengthening your soul. This will carry you up.

Arogon616
Posts: 5

Re: social issues

Postby Arogon616 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:03 am

maybe you need smarter friends most satanic folks are smarter than the average person

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: social issues

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 am

You should ask yourself if they're really your friends first and not mere acquaintances. Do you regard each other as family members? To what heights would you go for them and to what heights would they go for you? Are they a beneficial influence on you? Don't tell me the answers. You need to ask yourself these. If the answers are no and little, then they are mere acquaintances. Nothing to feel sad or upset about. If they do drugs or get drunk as an habit, you should distance yourself from them as their addictions will negatively affect you. If you really care about them and they have these kind of addictions, find a smart way to make them stop.

@Arogon616 what's with the vav in your name?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:15 am

infin wrote:i have trouble creating and holding conversations everyday which later affects my emotions. i later regret it. my friends often find me boring and/or uninteresting. any help?

'People' usually talk around same things over and over again in a loop because they have no personality and originality and are completely at the behest of social conditioning which tells them to talk about these topics. You must not let social conditioning dictate your life. You should be the one dictating your social life by your own volition. Teenagers will usually talk about
1)Drugs
2)Doing edgy shit
3)Girls
4)Chasing after girls
5)Guys who bang girls
6)Interesting things happening in the surroundings
7)Interesting things happening on social media
8)Wasting precious time hovering around the city like vagabonds probably trying to hit on girls (actually recommend it if you have social issues. )
9)Guys who did cool shit around the city
10)Guys who get into fights.
11)Criminals selling drugs to teens

If they think your boring that means you are perceived as having low social status. Either you have no personality (opinions about things and ability to elucidate it clearly) or you are simply not contributing to the conversation, which makes them think wtf is this dude doing around us. You should also have boundaries and make it clear to people you won't tolerate them stepping over your boundaries. You need to give your opinions and create conversations. How ?

What you need to do is do cool shit (things perceived as cool to teens) like going to cool places,doing some activity that gains your recognition ,doing martial arts and attracting a lot of girls. Take up soccer or basketball if your tall or some other activity. Try to excel at some activity that you can develop prowess in that will gain you recognition(can also include music ,guitarist, band member ,singing, etc). Try to go to a part of town where no one recognizes you and try to hit on girls because if you do it inside your social circle someone might btfo which would cause a chain reaction of other girls btfo'ing you out.So be very careful about not lowering your social status inside your social circle. Don't do stupid shit in the social circle your trying to nurture.

Remember your friends will try to pull you down because they are not used to seeing a confident you. These people cannot be considered friends.
Get away from these people. Accept those who can be comfortable with your powerful self.Join some martial arts where you develop confidence and discipline and groundedness. You need to have a purpose in life and all other things are secondary to that purpose. Secondary. You have to realize validation is an illusion because it's derived from weakness, something you crave because you think it's something you do not have already. Instead you need to be full and content in yourself so that there's no need for outside validation. When that metamorphosis happens other will seek your validation because you have become superior to their lives without purpose and then you can share your happiness with them if you want.

So before anything else ask yourself, why are you alive ,what is your purpose. In the grand scheme of things which part are you in the puzzle ?And that's easy to answer. You are alive for your race, your advancement and your father who breathed life into you. So you should know advancing spiritually is the root of our cause and everything else is secondary. Once you get that down you won't be very concerned with petty things like "I can't make friends or talk to girls. " If your base is strong I.e you know who you are in your deepest essence through Meditation, you will have the power to achieve anything in life.

So basically,
1)Meditate and do RTR regularly. Dedicate to living for our Father and his cause.
2)Do interesting activities and go to interesting places.
3)As you do interesting things you'll gain interesting conversational topics which you can then contribute to others which will make them interested in you.
4)Hit on girls (Vitally important in developing social skills.)
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: social issues

Postby BlueLight » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:58 pm

People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

swordofastaroth
Posts: 55

Re: social issues

Postby swordofastaroth » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Use solar square . then practice hanging out with your self and talk to your self . get satanic friends. Hey I'm Michael nice to meet you ( gives fist bump)

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:07 am

BlueLight wrote:People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: social issues

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:51 am

Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.



Lol. All decent women I know run away from fuckboys. You know, fuckboys. You might've seen it where you live. But were I live, women who want a serious and long lasting relationship won't look at how many women you fucked or how many you can attract. If that was the case, I wouldn't be with my partner.

You should stop saying that all women are the same and will wet themselves when they see you chasing other girls.

Because that's not the fucking truth.

Some women might enjoy it. Some will not.

So giving advice like "Oh yeah, you can do this with women! You'll get them all!"

I'm a fucking woman. You aren't. I'm sorry to tell you that. You DO NOT know women better than a woman does.

Stop making a stereotype out of this because it's not true. Some women will like that type of men. And there are women who will run away as soon as they see you doing that shit.

We aren't all the same, you know. And that's why I don't advice on doing it with a person you are serious about.

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: social issues

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:08 am

Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Jack, I'm not trying to mess with you, but... what you are saying is delusional. I don't know where the fuck do you live. But where I live.

And I... have an entourage that's 99% women. And women talk about this.

And they are honest about their preferences.

Girls want for a serious relationship... a serious person. Not a fuckboy who flirts or/and is chasing other girls.

Saying that all women prefer this type of men is delusional. I can find a pretty good balance between women who are attracted to fuckboys - because that's what you have defined, a fuckboy - and nice - maybe shy - guys.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

But don't you fucking dare put all women in one group and say this shit. I am not like that. And I find it offensive.

Show some respect for women, will you? We aren't a fucking herd of cows.


First the poly thread where you said that monogamy is a xtian concept and is unnatural. And now this?

Really?!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3155
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: social issues

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Image
This is Jack :lol:

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:27 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Image
This is Jack :lol:

This is somewhat funny ,except the fact that I never use social media because its cancerous.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:28 am

BlueLight wrote:
Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Jack, I'm not trying to mess with you, but... what you are saying is delusional. I don't know where the fuck do you live. But where I live.

And I... have an entourage that's 99% women. And women talk about this.

And they are honest about their preferences.

Girls want for a serious relationship... a serious person. Not a fuckboy who flirts or/and is chasing other girls.

Saying that all women prefer this type of men is delusional. I can find a pretty good balance between women who are attracted to fuckboys - because that's what you have defined, a fuckboy - and nice - maybe shy - guys.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

But don't you fucking dare put all women in one group and say this shit. I am not like that. And I find it offensive.

Show some respect for women, will you? We aren't a fucking herd of cows.


First the poly thread where you said that monogamy is a xtian concept and is unnatural. And now this?

Really?!

Sorry I haven't met any woman immune to this till now so I might be simply tainted by my experiences.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:31 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Image
This is Jack :lol:

Also I'm tall ,fair and I look like an Iranian not like your typical Indian meme which is not typical at all.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:43 am

BlueLight wrote:
Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:People have different interests. Don't force yourself to be an extrovert if you're introverted and definitely don't give up on who you are to impress other people. Very few women are interested in the "muh Alpha" type of mentality and guys who chase after dozens of girls.

Develop on what you feel passionate about. If your friends can't accept you for who you are, find a new group.

I was considered boring for being the library rat and reading so much - and now I've found the perfect entourage for me.

Don't feel discouraged by assholes. You're SS. They are NOT superior to you.

Just work on improving yourself and attracting friends who can fit while you are. Don't fucking settle for shitty friends.

Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Jack, I'm not trying to mess with you, but... what you are saying is delusional. I don't know where the fuck do you live. But where I live.

And I... have an entourage that's 99% women. And women talk about this.

And they are honest about their preferences.

Girls want for a serious relationship... a serious person. Not a fuckboy who flirts or/and is chasing other girls.

Saying that all women prefer this type of men is delusional. I can find a pretty good balance between women who are attracted to fuckboys - because that's what you have defined, a fuckboy - and nice - maybe shy - guys.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

But don't you fucking dare put all women in one group and say this shit. I am not like that. And I find it offensive.

Show some respect for women, will you? We aren't a fucking herd of cows.


First the poly thread where you said that monogamy is a xtian concept and is unnatural. And now this?

Really?!

And it really doesn't matter where you live. In any place where the degree of urbanization is high, where a lot of people live where not many people know each other ,this kind of situation happens. This is simply an effect of having a low state of consciousness and not knowing what you want . I do agree that some girls are repulsed by the men your describing and that's a minority. The prospect of a serious relationship is on every girls mind. This is undeniable. But that prospect is also to secure the mate with the highest value possible. And what is value ? That which is socially accredited. A man who attracts other women is valuable. This is the basis of herd theory. Because everyone does this, must be that this is the right thing to do.A woman who might see a man with women who are attracted to him and are chasing him might think to herself, "Why are all these women attracted to him ? Is he special ? Is he that desirable ? If others want him, must be that he is indeed valuable. " This is simply social proof. The same way you wouldn't want to associate with someone your friends hate and it's more acceptable to be with someone your friends love. This is simply the reality of societies being mediated by globalization, urbanization and social media. The people do not really know themselves and they not have the capability to reason other than what behaviour makes them tingle. It's somewhat depressing but I am of the opinion that rather than being depressed, you could manipulate the social situation and profit from learning the insider dynamics of things. The same thing about hitting on girls. If you do not do in (in a playful manner not in a serious manner),they how can you know what works and what doesn't and what to do in every situation ? You can only gain that ability by practicing and repetition. The same way a chess player works on his skill. This is a matter of practicing till you find your soulmate or whatever that is.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: social issues

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Jack wrote:Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Jack, I'm not trying to mess with you, but... what you are saying is delusional. I don't know where the fuck do you live. But where I live.

And I... have an entourage that's 99% women. And women talk about this.

And they are honest about their preferences.

Girls want for a serious relationship... a serious person. Not a fuckboy who flirts or/and is chasing other girls.

Saying that all women prefer this type of men is delusional. I can find a pretty good balance between women who are attracted to fuckboys - because that's what you have defined, a fuckboy - and nice - maybe shy - guys.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

But don't you fucking dare put all women in one group and say this shit. I am not like that. And I find it offensive.

Show some respect for women, will you? We aren't a fucking herd of cows.


First the poly thread where you said that monogamy is a xtian concept and is unnatural. And now this?

Really?!

And it really doesn't matter where you live. In any place where the degree of urbanization is high, where a lot of people live where not many people know each other ,this kind of situation happens. This is simply an effect of having a low state of consciousness and not knowing what you want . I do agree that some girls are repulsed by the men your describing and that's a minority. The prospect of a serious relationship is on every girls mind. This is undeniable. But that prospect is also to secure the mate with the highest value possible. And what is value ? That which is socially accredited. A man who attracts other women is valuable. This is the basis of herd theory. Because everyone does this, must be that this is the right thing to do.A woman who might see a man with women who are attracted to him and are chasing him might think to herself, "Why are all these women attracted to him ? Is he special ? Is he that desirable ? If others want him, must be that he is indeed valuable. " This is simply social proof. The same way you wouldn't want to associate with someone your friends hate and it's more acceptable to be with someone your friends love. This is simply the reality of societies being mediated by globalization, urbanization and social media. The people do not really know themselves and they not have the capability to reason other than what behaviour makes them tingle. It's somewhat depressing but I am of the opinion that rather than being depressed, you could manipulate the social situation and profit from learning the insider dynamics of things. The same thing about hitting on girls. If you do not do in (in a playful manner not in a serious manner),they how can you know what works and what doesn't and what to do in every situation ? You can only gain that ability by practicing and repetition. The same way a chess player works on his skill. This is a matter of practicing till you find your soulmate or whatever that is.


Well, lucky me. I've already found my soulmate.

But seriously. Not trying to chew you. I just wanted you to understand that not every woman is the same. I live in a really big city. I'm in uni. I've talked to a lot of girls.

And most of them are getting tired of the "Muh Alpha" mentality and of players.

I told you. I'm a woman. My partner is shy and he doesn't attract too much attention because of how quiet and serious he is. Women have been attracted to him in the past. Men have been attracted to me. But I don't see how that's relevant in my image of him.

Nowadays a lot of women find the shy and quiet guys attractive, as long as they are decent looking and... decent in general. I've seen it happen a lot here.

It depends on the woman. But you should not assume that all women are the same and they will wet themselves when they see how popular you are with girls.

For attraction and something in passing, yeah. Sure. But no woman wants to have a family with a man who will run around after other women. And I'm talking about monogamous women here.


So stop assuming that there is only one way to get girls. It's usually the case for "most women" - but not all the time, obviously.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: social issues

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:01 pm

What even the point of attracting the average NPC woman? The average NPC woman is either a cultural marxist or a christard/muslim. Associating with them only brings bad energies into your life, having sex with them is harmful.


SS attracted to women mustn't look at what most women want but at what sane women want. Sane women aren't cultural marxists and neither christard/muslim. They eat healthy food. They're not vegatarian/vegan/paleo and they don't go to fast foods to destroy their organs. They are attracted to certain balances of masculinity/femininity, not to hypermasculine people who are unaware of themselves and embody only the negative traits of Mars and not to meek guys who act like herbivores. They don't like being humiliated/degraded/abused in any way.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 248

Re: social issues

Postby Purified666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:23 am

Jack, what you need to understand is that SS women are not like the non SS ones. SS women have character, they follow their nature and who they are. Unlike the average women who just follow social norms. And we both know (((who))) defines social norms nowadays.

Social norm nowadays for women is to be whores(or feminists that just hate on men) for most of their life. Then their mother instinct will come around and they'll want a family, but by that time they will probably be too old for kids and they'll end up depressed. They might get 500 cats to overcompensate. Or if they manage to get pregnant(or if they adopt someone), they will most likely be shit mothers and wifes, raising broken children into this world.

Social norm in NS Germany was family, race and unity. So women naturally went for partners which were promising in that regard. You didn't see women getting wasted and sleeping with everything that walks. Someone who's overly masculine to the point of toxicity will be a poor father and partner since he'll lack compassion for both his wife and children. Which in turn guarantees children raised on hate and possible abuse from the father. Not to mention that type of person will want his children(males specifically) to be carbon copy of themselves, resulting in again broken children with severe issues.

And then you'll see Nose Noseberg and Shlomo Schnozwits rubbing their hands in the corner saying "another good White family prevented" .
Image
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:43 am

BlueLight wrote:
Jack wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Jack, I'm not trying to mess with you, but... what you are saying is delusional. I don't know where the fuck do you live. But where I live.

And I... have an entourage that's 99% women. And women talk about this.

And they are honest about their preferences.

Girls want for a serious relationship... a serious person. Not a fuckboy who flirts or/and is chasing other girls.

Saying that all women prefer this type of men is delusional. I can find a pretty good balance between women who are attracted to fuckboys - because that's what you have defined, a fuckboy - and nice - maybe shy - guys.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

But don't you fucking dare put all women in one group and say this shit. I am not like that. And I find it offensive.

Show some respect for women, will you? We aren't a fucking herd of cows.


First the poly thread where you said that monogamy is a xtian concept and is unnatural. And now this?

Really?!

And it really doesn't matter where you live. In any place where the degree of urbanization is high, where a lot of people live where not many people know each other ,this kind of situation happens. This is simply an effect of having a low state of consciousness and not knowing what you want . I do agree that some girls are repulsed by the men your describing and that's a minority. The prospect of a serious relationship is on every girls mind. This is undeniable. But that prospect is also to secure the mate with the highest value possible. And what is value ? That which is socially accredited. A man who attracts other women is valuable. This is the basis of herd theory. Because everyone does this, must be that this is the right thing to do.A woman who might see a man with women who are attracted to him and are chasing him might think to herself, "Why are all these women attracted to him ? Is he special ? Is he that desirable ? If others want him, must be that he is indeed valuable. " This is simply social proof. The same way you wouldn't want to associate with someone your friends hate and it's more acceptable to be with someone your friends love. This is simply the reality of societies being mediated by globalization, urbanization and social media. The people do not really know themselves and they not have the capability to reason other than what behaviour makes them tingle. It's somewhat depressing but I am of the opinion that rather than being depressed, you could manipulate the social situation and profit from learning the insider dynamics of things. The same thing about hitting on girls. If you do not do in (in a playful manner not in a serious manner),they how can you know what works and what doesn't and what to do in every situation ? You can only gain that ability by practicing and repetition. The same way a chess player works on his skill. This is a matter of practicing till you find your soulmate or whatever that is.


Well, lucky me. I've already found my soulmate.

But seriously. Not trying to chew you. I just wanted you to understand that not every woman is the same. I live in a really big city. I'm in uni. I've talked to a lot of girls.

And most of them are getting tired of the "Muh Alpha" mentality and of players.

I told you. I'm a woman. My partner is shy and he doesn't attract too much attention because of how quiet and serious he is. Women have been attracted to him in the past. Men have been attracted to me. But I don't see how that's relevant in my image of him.

Nowadays a lot of women find the shy and quiet guys attractive, as long as they are decent looking and... decent in general. I've seen it happen a lot here.

It depends on the woman. But you should not assume that all women are the same and they will wet themselves when they see how popular you are with girls.

For attraction and something in passing, yeah. Sure. But no woman wants to have a family with a man who will run around after other women. And I'm talking about monogamous women here.


So stop assuming that there is only one way to get girls. It's usually the case for "most women" - but not all the time, obviously.

Lucky you indeed for finding this decent looking shy guy.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 4241

Re: social issues

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:50 am

Stormblood wrote:What even the point of attracting the average NPC woman? The average NPC woman is either a cultural marxist or a christard/muslim. Associating with them only brings bad energies into your life, having sex with them is harmful.


SS attracted to women mustn't look at what most women want but at what sane women want. Sane women aren't cultural marxists and neither christard/muslim. They eat healthy food. They're not vegatarian/vegan/paleo and they don't go to fast foods to destroy their organs. They are attracted to certain balances of masculinity/femininity, not to hypermasculine people who are unaware of themselves and embody only the negative traits of Mars and not to meek guys who act like herbivores. They don't like being humiliated/degraded/abused in any way.
Exactly, what Jack says is everything those retards at r/redpill are saying.
And jack, you look incredibly false and shallow as a person with these stupid alpha mindsets, don’t take this as an insult though.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Knight4lilith
Posts: 7

Re: social issues

Postby Knight4lilith » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Practice in front of a mirror and talk to your self pro tip from a marketer it helped me and use raidho rune of ra the one that looks like an R throat chakra meditation and mercury square

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Purified666 wrote:Jack, what you need to understand is that SS women are not like the non SS ones. SS women have character, they follow their nature and who they are. Unlike the average women who just follow social norms. And we both know (((who))) defines social norms nowadays.

Social norm nowadays for women is to be whores(or feminists that just hate on men) for most of their life. Then their mother instinct will come around and they'll want a family, but by that time they will probably be too old for kids and they'll end up depressed. They might get 500 cats to overcompensate. Or if they manage to get pregnant(or if they adopt someone), they will most likely be shit mothers and wifes, raising broken children into this world.

Social norm in NS Germany was family, race and unity. So women naturally went for partners which were promising in that regard. You didn't see women getting wasted and sleeping with everything that walks. Someone who's overly masculine to the point of toxicity will be a poor father and partner since he'll lack compassion for both his wife and children. Which in turn guarantees children raised on hate and possible abuse from the father. Not to mention that type of person will want his children(males specifically) to be carbon copy of themselves, resulting in again broken children with severe issues.

And then you'll see Nose Noseberg and Shlomo Schnozwits rubbing their hands in the corner saying "another good White family prevented" .
Image

Yes, i was obviously not talking about SS women. What i am describing is a power struggle in a marxist dystopia where people are governed by their primal instincts. My whole post is based on the belief that prior knowledge about these things can help us satanic men come out on the top of this dystopia even when we do not want to participate in such a society, i.e by manipulating social and general life situations by our power(i.e learned skill). I want to overpower jews and their society in their own game and win.

I am not concerned about the perceived morality of the information i give because it is the responsibility of the person who accepts or rejects this information, i am simply providing the answer to the best of my experiences. I also do not try to conflate any moral position with my answer because i think that like unnecessarily putting my beliefs between the accuracy of the answers. For example the OP asked us how he could be popular and interesting. The answer i provided is the definition of popular and interesting. I could have told him to dissociate from the dystopian society or become an incel but thats moral sprinkling and not an answer to the question. What he grows out to be after gaining and applying this knowledge is completely dependent on him. If he wants to fuck a lot of girls, that's on him. If he just wants to become a better version of himself and get a monogamous girlfriend ,thats also on him. I don't want to tell him no bro just be you or shit like that and you'll get lucky in a blue moon. I do not believe in accepting luck, i believe in making luck and making things happen by your own power. Might makes right is my ideology. I want to let others decide and accept radical responsibility of their actions and grow by learning from them. I also believe overpowering and being in control of social situations and 'NPCS' is a very important step in the right direction of growth. Maybe this person will get bored after experiencing social fame and realize what he actually wants in life. Regardless ,there is no matter of debate here.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What even the point of attracting the average NPC woman? The average NPC woman is either a cultural marxist or a christard/muslim. Associating with them only brings bad energies into your life, having sex with them is harmful.


SS attracted to women mustn't look at what most women want but at what sane women want. Sane women aren't cultural marxists and neither christard/muslim. They eat healthy food. They're not vegatarian/vegan/paleo and they don't go to fast foods to destroy their organs. They are attracted to certain balances of masculinity/femininity, not to hypermasculine people who are unaware of themselves and embody only the negative traits of Mars and not to meek guys who act like herbivores. They don't like being humiliated/degraded/abused in any way.
Exactly, what Jack says is everything those retards at r/redpill are saying.
And jack, you look incredibly false and shallow as a person with these stupid alpha mindsets, don’t take this as an insult though.

By shallow did you mean this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A

And i like pink pills which are sweet , not bitter red pills.And i don't eat these, i give these out as santa clauss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDKGWaCglRM
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 329
Location: Midgardr

Re: social issues

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:11 am

Jack wrote:Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Image

Talking about "breaking boundaries" when you literally got that advice from some PUA forum.

"Women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women" You could be in a completely different location at a different time in a different setting. How are women supposed to know subconsciously who exactly you have attracted? You can't wife a girl you met at the club, you know.
My name is Shadow, and this is the news.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:24 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Jack wrote:Are you sure about this ? Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you. These are all tried and tested methods. Your personality is not really set in stone. Labeling yourself as introvert or extrovert is like linguistically programming yourself to be confined to particular boundaries. As an SS with the help of power knowledge and skill with repetitive practice you can break all these boundaries.


Image

Talking about "breaking boundaries" when you literally got that advice from some PUA forum.

"Women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women" You could be in a completely different location at a different time in a different setting. How are women supposed to know subconsciously who exactly you have attracted? You can't wife a girl you met at the club, you know.

That's irrelevant since it happens subconsciously. I do not expect to teach satanists subconscious bias in people because it should be pretty easy to do as with meditation you can look through the surface veneer into what's actually happening . That information is what can make life easier. Similar to how subconsciously people attach all positive qualities to tall aesthetic males and not so positive qualities to unaesthetic short males. Im going to lace this reply with studies so it becomes brutal. And by that i mean some really really brutal dystopian shit.
http://www.timothy-judge.com/Height%20p ... lished.pdf
http://economics.sas.upenn.edu/~apostle ... /short.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342156/
http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/Researc ... manFI.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26051039
https://web.archive.org/web/20081224145 ... rikes.html
https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pd ... 162.7.1373
https://web.archive.org/web/20110729094 ... onals.html
https://b-ok.cc/book/4131120/5f2082
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/co ... 94782.html

This is simply something that happens most of the time. You don't need any reasoning when you know this happens and with that information you can exploit this information to your benefit. There might be many reasons for this subconscious bias but thats irrelevant to the validity of the advice.
https://www.businessinsider.in/strategy ... 725862.cms
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19770-8
By the way,as a sidenote i do not necessarily believe in evolutionary psychology. They are trying to justify observable human behavior with evolutionary theory which i think is completely flawed. But that doesn't change the fact that general people still exhibit this behavior. There are exhibiting this behavior so its only natural to use these conclusions to exhibit your power over them. That's why we know this and they don't so they remain oblivious to what makes them tick and how their choices are directed by unseen forces.

This is simply something that happens when the woman see's unrelated women react positively to you,she subconsciously thinks you must be a very good choice as a man. Obviously what everyone is doing cannot be wrong ? :could be their reasoning.

By breaking boundaries i meant changing your personality from an introvert to an extrovert or however you want to be. Im sure you know what i meant so your comment is completely unrelated to what i said. Even if you walk around with your cousin you have better odds than walking alone. This is an observable reality that can be observed if you took a girl today with you and make eye contact with every woman you see. Are you really asking me this ? Have you ever gone to a high school ? As a heterosexual man how do you view another man who has women all around him ? And your not even gay. You might be an introvert so you might be getting hinged by my comments. Don't take what i say personally, look at the validity of what im saying. And i don't know why this threads snowbowling for absolutely no reason . The comment was to the OP and he's completely gone AWOL.

And you cannot make a wife in a club, that's for sure.And again that's irrelevant and unrelated.

This is simply a pointless discussion. Listen i have my views about the world and you have yours. Disagreement is human nature. What is true for one may not be true for another . This guy asked how he could make others like him. I told him exactly what he wanted to hear. I don't see any point circle jerking each other about this. If you have some ethical issue following this advice ,then don't . We aren't saving anyone's time arguing pointlessly arguing about something whose applicability is confirmed but you have some value issue following it. So lets agree to disagree.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 329
Location: Midgardr

Re: social issues

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 am

Jack wrote:That's irrelevant since it happens subconsciously. I do not expect to teach satanists subconscious bias in people because it should be pretty easy to do as with meditation you can look through the surface veneer into what's actually happening . That information is what can make life easier. Similar to how subconsciously people attach all positive qualities to tall aesthetic males and not so positive qualities to unaesthetic short males. Im going to lace this reply with studies so it becomes brutal. And by that i mean some really really brutal dystopian shit.
[A bunch of links on how women favor tall men]

This is simply something that happens most of the time. You don't need any reasoning when you know this happens and with that information you can exploit this information to your benefit. There might be many reasons for this subconscious bias but thats irrelevant to the validity of the advice.
https://www.businessinsider.in/strategy ... 725862.cms
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19770-8
[The only articles relevant to your argument]

This is simply something that happens when the woman see's unrelated women react positively to you,she subconsciously thinks you must be a very good choice as a man. Obviously what everyone is doing cannot be wrong? Could be their reasoning.

By breaking boundaries i meant changing your personality from an introvert to an extrovert or however you want to be. I'm sure you know what i meant so your comment is completely unrelated to what i said. Even if you walk around with your cousin you have better odds than walking alone. This is an observable reality that can be observed if you took a girl today with you and make eye contact with every woman you see. Are you really asking me this ? Have you ever gone to a high school ? As a heterosexual man how do you view another man who has women all around him ? And your not even gay. You might be an introvert so you might be getting hinged by my comments. Don't take what i say personally, look at the validity of what I'm saying. And i don't know why this threads snowballing** for absolutely no reason . The comment was to the OP and he's completely gone AWOL.


My footnotes to your quoted post are in [brackets]

I realize that you haven't a clue about my height, and that's why you posted a bunch of links stating that women favor tall men but for the record you're telling this to a guy who's 6'2" (188 cm if you're in Europe) but just because a man such as myself is 6'2" it doesn't make me a sex god. If someone doesn't have luck in that department, that's what magick is for.

In your reply to BlueLight, you stated

Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you.


In other words, people want what they can't have. Are you suggesting that simply having a female friend (A friend who is a woman, not a girlfriend) around creates better results for me in a romantic sense? Or do me and her actually have to be attracted to each other because it sounds like you're suggesting the latter.
My name is Shadow, and this is the news.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:15 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Jack wrote:That's irrelevant since it happens subconsciously. I do not expect to teach satanists subconscious bias in people because it should be pretty easy to do as with meditation you can look through the surface veneer into what's actually happening . That information is what can make life easier. Similar to how subconsciously people attach all positive qualities to tall aesthetic males and not so positive qualities to unaesthetic short males. Im going to lace this reply with studies so it becomes brutal. And by that i mean some really really brutal dystopian shit.
[A bunch of links on how women favor tall men]

This is simply something that happens most of the time. You don't need any reasoning when you know this happens and with that information you can exploit this information to your benefit. There might be many reasons for this subconscious bias but thats irrelevant to the validity of the advice.
https://www.businessinsider.in/strategy ... 725862.cms
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19770-8
[The only articles relevant to your argument]

This is simply something that happens when the woman see's unrelated women react positively to you,she subconsciously thinks you must be a very good choice as a man. Obviously what everyone is doing cannot be wrong? Could be their reasoning.

By breaking boundaries i meant changing your personality from an introvert to an extrovert or however you want to be. I'm sure you know what i meant so your comment is completely unrelated to what i said. Even if you walk around with your cousin you have better odds than walking alone. This is an observable reality that can be observed if you took a girl today with you and make eye contact with every woman you see. Are you really asking me this ? Have you ever gone to a high school ? As a heterosexual man how do you view another man who has women all around him ? And your not even gay. You might be an introvert so you might be getting hinged by my comments. Don't take what i say personally, look at the validity of what I'm saying. And i don't know why this threads snowballing** for absolutely no reason . The comment was to the OP and he's completely gone AWOL.


My footnotes to your quoted post are in [brackets]

I realize that you haven't a clue about my height, and that's why you posted a bunch of links stating that women favor tall men but for the record you're telling this to a guy who's 6'2" (188 cm if you're in Europe) but just because a man such as myself is 6'2" it doesn't make me a sex god. If someone doesn't have luck in that department, that's what magick is for.

In your reply to BlueLight, you stated

Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you.


In other words, people want what they can't have. Are you suggesting that simply having a female friend (A friend who is a woman, not a girlfriend) around creates better results for me in a romantic sense? Or do me and her actually have to be attracted to each other because it sounds like you're suggesting the latter.

I'm pretty tall myself so it doesn't matter either way. And no it wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at showing subconscious bias in people in general. The actual method to do this would be to attract women around the place as you go around and your target sees you doing this. Then you approach her so she'll be more receptive to you. Or take one of the women you've attracted and approach your target along her ,the woman will respond the most positively. In this place later you try to create jealousy between the two as you alternatively keep complimenting them. But that's some serious shit that's too complicated.

But yes simply having a female companion with you will exponentially increase your chances compared to when your alone. She will simply be more comfortable talking to you when you have a girl beside you, than when you are alone. I don't know why that's the case but this is something that seems to be happening .In this case she just knows that women around you are comfortable with you, so she could be comfortable around you and your not a serial killer.

The important aspect of all this is to make the woman give you a larger window of opportunity than normal and respond positively to you. When you approach someone alone, it's really hard for a woman to give you a big enough time of window because she does not know shit about you . But if you can create an illusion of a persona inside her mind as she observes you I.e of a lady's man or a boyfriend of some girl or someonearoundwhom girlsare comfortable,you'll get a larger window of opportunity dependingon what your doing. You'll still have to display your personality and make a connection. So yes, you can take your cousin or some female friend and approach girls with her. If she agrees to do this for you I.e.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1650

Re: social issues

Postby Jack » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:30 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Jack wrote:That's irrelevant since it happens subconsciously. I do not expect to teach satanists subconscious bias in people because it should be pretty easy to do as with meditation you can look through the surface veneer into what's actually happening . That information is what can make life easier. Similar to how subconsciously people attach all positive qualities to tall aesthetic males and not so positive qualities to unaesthetic short males. Im going to lace this reply with studies so it becomes brutal. And by that i mean some really really brutal dystopian shit.
[A bunch of links on how women favor tall men]

This is simply something that happens most of the time. You don't need any reasoning when you know this happens and with that information you can exploit this information to your benefit. There might be many reasons for this subconscious bias but thats irrelevant to the validity of the advice.
https://www.businessinsider.in/strategy ... 725862.cms
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19770-8
[The only articles relevant to your argument]

This is simply something that happens when the woman see's unrelated women react positively to you,she subconsciously thinks you must be a very good choice as a man. Obviously what everyone is doing cannot be wrong? Could be their reasoning.

By breaking boundaries i meant changing your personality from an introvert to an extrovert or however you want to be. I'm sure you know what i meant so your comment is completely unrelated to what i said. Even if you walk around with your cousin you have better odds than walking alone. This is an observable reality that can be observed if you took a girl today with you and make eye contact with every woman you see. Are you really asking me this ? Have you ever gone to a high school ? As a heterosexual man how do you view another man who has women all around him ? And your not even gay. You might be an introvert so you might be getting hinged by my comments. Don't take what i say personally, look at the validity of what I'm saying. And i don't know why this threads snowballing** for absolutely no reason . The comment was to the OP and he's completely gone AWOL.


My footnotes to your quoted post are in [brackets]

I realize that you haven't a clue about my height, and that's why you posted a bunch of links stating that women favor tall men but for the record you're telling this to a guy who's 6'2" (188 cm if you're in Europe) but just because a man such as myself is 6'2" it doesn't make me a sex god. If someone doesn't have luck in that department, that's what magick is for.

In your reply to BlueLight, you stated

Because as I have seen in real life ,real time women are attracted to men who have already attracted other women or have another woman at their side and they do not know what their relationship is. Even making a girl jealous by flirting with another girl in front of her would make her chase you.


In other words, people want what they can't have. Are you suggesting that simply having a female friend (A friend who is a woman, not a girlfriend) around creates better results for me in a romantic sense? Or do me and her actually have to be attracted to each other because it sounds like you're suggesting the latter.

Btw if you need some spiritual assistance with this, use the Mantra "Aum Klim Kamadevaya Nama." I have tried this and It will most definitely bring you the results you want, but you need to take action. Its the mantra of the God of Lust and Love, Kamadeva in the Hindu pantheon.
Image
There's some Europe deity who also shoots arrows to connect lovers but I don't remember his name. This is an extremely powerful mantra and can cause increased sexual desire so be careful for what you affirm(if you affirm for easy sex). As you are applying the mantra go out or go to the woman you love (if you affirm about a particular woman which is very very ideal.) and try to attract her and building a connection with her. Just trust yourself and the power of the mantra which you will feel as you vibrate it. You will surely find success.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Point.
Posts: 14

Re: social issues

Postby Point. » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:32 pm

What Jack said are basically scientifically proven facts.
You've just made fool of yourselves, you've
argued science with your anecdotal experience and feelings, well done.

I am not trying to fuel any conflict, but i had to say this.

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 101
Location: NYC

Re: social issues

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:29 am

Stormblood wrote:What even the point of attracting the average NPC woman? The average NPC woman is either a cultural marxist or a christard/muslim. Associating with them only brings bad energies into your life, having sex with them is harmful.


SS attracted to women mustn't look at what most women want but at what sane women want. Sane women aren't cultural marxists and neither christard/muslim. They eat healthy food. They're not vegatarian/vegan/paleo and they don't go to fast foods to destroy their organs. They are attracted to certain balances of masculinity/femininity, not to hypermasculine people who are unaware of themselves and embody only the negative traits of Mars and not to meek guys who act like herbivores. They don't like being humiliated/degraded/abused in any way.


This is the most important thing I've read on this thread in regards to attracting women and/or being interesting to men (non-cucked non-NPC, non-cultural marxist domesticated homosapiens). I'd like to add that if you end up your relationship on a bad note with these NPC cultural marxists, more often than not then will falsely accuse you of some type of sexual assault through the enemy court system/university administration or slander you in general if you are a male.

My best advice for attracting the opposite sex:
"Be the person you want to see in the other person (with feminine-masculine reversed accordingly)"

In other words, if you seek a 10/10 woman, then you need to be a 10/10 man, or else they won't be attracted to you, and vice versa. Getting back to the main topic of the OP, simply being a 10/10 man will attract men and women to you. Men like being around men who are likable by women. They don't want to be with a cockblock.

How do you be a 10/10 man?
- Have a fun-ny personality
- Exercise and be strong
- Look good - breathing exercises gives you a nice complexion, don't eat junk it will affect your skin
- Develop a talent/skill that people can admire
- Don't be over-eager and too self-conscious - people get repelled by that
- Do the opposite of what everyone else is doing (don't take this literally)
- You get the picture

Also, don't linger over people who you are attracted to but don't reciprocate an interest towards you. "In order to hold onto the things that we love, sometimes we have to let it go"

-


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SeekerOfTruth666 and 7 guests