Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About sacrificing to a certain demon for achieving a certain power or wish for forever life

Abdullah

I did my dedication to satan last two years ago. Then now I am doing power meditation and yoga. Also everyday i am opening and activating my certain chakra. So my point is, after dedicating my blood to satan, i am very hard working to achieve my life goals. Can I do sacrifice my bood to a certain demon for achieving my a certain life goal forever such as for gain more money and for increasing my business working etc..
Thank you for reading.
Hail satan forever

In Spiritual Satanism(Theistic/Traditional Satanism) the only times we perform blood sacrifices is during the dedication ritual and *IF* you wish the staining of runes or rituals whereby something is done, such as 88 white awakening ritual.

Sacrifice also means dedication of time to activities for the soul such as meditation or a physical action to help yourself. In reality sacrifice is an absurd word as people take it literally when it simply is such a minimal thing.

First, let's state what your asking for is a wish and not a request, no a magic cure-all pill. It doesn't work that way, yes summoning demons help they can promote things and push things into your way to help. But they aren't wish granting genies, so lets say you choose to summon one person. Well if you need to donate something to them make sure you can do it. Try for example giving them an energy ball with some vibrations of Surya or SATANAS or some mantra for them to use it.

Another thing you can do and considering your a forum user and have noticed the announcement. Is participate in spiritual warfare and tell the demon you wish to dedicate some RTRs for them.

Again another thing to understand is self-sufficiency it's nice to summon a demon and many times they do help but often the help is from your own activities and actions which correlate with their assistance. So often times take some pride and respect your actions just as much as you should respect the Gods for their help.

Also be on the look out for anything odd concerning your desire. You might run into things that might be manipulation of reality to help you out. So don't be surprised if things change around just consider it a normal part of your reality.

Anyways I hope you understand more. I'm not trying to bring you down just stating that the Gods are busy and or they might provide assistance in alternative ways often from thought implants, thought packages, or interesting tidbits of information popping in or weird things occurring behind the scenes.

Remember many of the things your asking for could be done through meditation or programming mantra vibrations to affect your life. You might not need the Gods, remember HP Cobra stated don't avoid the Gods but also don't bother them; a happy medium of communication and personal self-improvement is what is needed. So consider summoning a serious thing and not a joke, consider you can do many of these things yourself through words of power and programing for the reality you want.

Gear88 said:
In Spiritual Satanism(Theistic/Traditional Satanism) the only times we perform blood sacrifices is during the dedication ritual and *IF* you wish the staining of runes or rituals whereby something is done, such as 88 white awakening ritual.

Sacrifice also means dedication of time to activities for the soul such as meditation or a physical action to help yourself. In reality sacrifice is an absurd word as people take it literally when it simply is such a minimal thing.

"Blood sacrifice" isn't really the right term for the dedication ritual. You tie your own blood into the ritual, because blood contains the life force and is therefore the most powerful form of magick.

You’re here for 2 years but you still think you can do a blood sacrifice and that it is normal.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gear88 said:

First, let's state what your asking for is a wish and not a request, no a magic cure-all pill. It doesn't work that way, yes summoning demons help they can promote things and push things into your way to help. But they aren't wish granting genies, so lets say you choose to summon one person. Well if you need to donate something to them make sure you can do it. Try for example giving them an energy ball with some vibrations of Surya or SATANAS or some mantra for them to use it.

Another thing you can do and considering your a forum user and have noticed the announcement. Is participate in spiritual warfare and tell the demon you wish to dedicate some RTRs for them.

Again another thing to understand is self-sufficiency it's nice to summon a demon and many times they do help but often the help is from your own activities and actions which correlate with their assistance. So often times take some pride and respect your actions just as much as you should respect the Gods for their help.

Also be on the look out for anything odd concerning your desire. You might run into things that might be manipulation of reality to help you out. So don't be surprised if things change around just consider it a normal part of your reality.

Anyways I hope you understand more. I'm not trying to bring you down just stating that the Gods are busy and or they might provide assistance in alternative ways often from thought implants, thought packages, or interesting tidbits of information popping in or weird things occurring behind the scenes.

Remember many of the things your asking for could be done through meditation or programming mantra vibrations to affect your life. You might not need the Gods, remember HP Cobra stated don't avoid the Gods but also don't bother them; a happy medium of communication and personal self-improvement is what is needed. So consider summoning a serious thing and not a joke, consider you can do many of these things yourself through words of power and programing for the reality you want.
Thank you for correcting my mistake

Aquarius said:
You’re here for 2 years but you still think you can do a blood sacrifice and that it is normal.

I'm 99.9% sure that this is just a fake account of a dump kike to spread blood sacrifices disinformation in order to be read by the new people visiting this place so they will believe that we do this kind of things.
Note also that what he said makes no sense. How retard can be someone to claim after 2 years of being SS that we do blood sacrifices? Is like he done the dedication ritual and then he lived in a church for 2 years. Then he's not even able to write Satan with capital S, that is a basic grammar rule which for some reasons was totally ignored, that tells me that he might feel repulsion towards the Gods. I noticed some xians do this, writing the names of the Demons with small letter because they consider them negative/evil. Indeed for the jews the Gods are evil or negative.

Then after 2 years of hard work after dedication to achieve his goals now is asking about blood sacrifices to achieve his goals. I mean wtf...

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:

I'm 99.9% sure that this is just a fake account of a dump kike to spread blood sacrifices disinformation in order to be read by the new people visiting this place so they will believe that we do this kind of things.
Note also that what he said makes no sense. How retard can be someone to claim after 2 years of being SS that we do blood sacrifices? Is like he done the dedication ritual and then he lived in a church for 2 years. Then he's not even able to write Satan with capital S, that is a basic grammar rule which for some reasons was totally ignored, that tells me that he might feel repulsion towards the Gods. I noticed some xians do this, writing the names of the Demons with small letter because they consider them negative/evil. Indeed for the jews the Gods are evil or negative.

Then after 2 years of hard work after dedication to achieve his goals now is asking about blood sacrifices to achieve his goals. I mean wtf...
I am not kake or fake id. I am not jews. I love Satan . Actually I took the wrong decision to do again blood sacrifice to demon. But, now I got my answer from my good brotber Stormblood and gear666. I will give a golden ball energy with vibrations Surya, Satanas etc to empower our gods and satan for helping me in many ways. And I also I will make my wishes come true with the power of my soul and by word of powers etc. In addition, i fight for satan. Hey "The Alchemist 7" I think you are jews. Because, The number of 7 you used is the number of enemy. So ypu are enemy of Satan.So you are wasting motherfucking your time. Don't insult any satanist. We cone here to correct ourselves. We don't wate our time here like you. We come here to gather knowledge, not coming to insult other satanist like you. And hey "The Alchemist 7" finally take my advice.' Keep your words good."
Hail satan forever!!!!!!

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:

I am not kike or fake Id. I am not jews. I love Satan. I took a wrong decision to do again blood sacrifice but I got my answer from my good brotbers Stormblood and Gear88. I will give a golden ball energy to my demons and Satan to empower them for helping me in many ways. And also I will use my own soul power and words of power to achieve my wishes. In addition, I will work and fight for Satan. And hey "The Alchemist 7 " , I am 100% sure you are jews. Because the number "7" you used in your form name, is the number of Enemy. So you are enemy of Satan. Don't insult other satanist like me. We,satanist, come here to correct our mistakes. We,satanist, come here to gather our knowledge. So don't motherfucking waste your time. We don't come here to waste our time like you to insult other satanist. So hey "The Alchemist 7" finally take my good advise, "Keep your words good."
Hail Father Satan forever!!!

Raw666 said:
Hey "The Alchemist 7" I think you are jews. Because, The number of 7 you used is the number of enemy. So ypu are enemy of Satan.So you are wasting motherfucking your time. Don't insult any satanist. We cone here to correct ourselves. We don't wate our time here like you. We come here to gather knowledge, not coming to insult other satanist like you. And hey "The Alchemist 7" finally take my advice.' Keep your words good."
Hail satan forever!!!!!!

Yea right, I'm a kike and I'm jewing around here and waste people's time :lol:
Says the person who is asking for guidance about blood sacrifices for the Gods, a practice that is done by the jews to their thoughtform. We have a saying in Romania, it sounds like "The thief calls the thief". Do you get it?
As about nr. 7, I kinda feel more attracted to this number than the other numbers, don't really know why. But considering your argument, you can invent something about every number and assign it to the enemy.

Raw666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:

I am not kike or fake Id. I am not jews. I love Satan. I took a wrong decision to do again blood sacrifice but I got my answer from my good brotbers Stormblood and Gear88. I will give a golden ball energy to my demons and Satan to empower them for helping me in many ways. And also I will use my own soul power and words of power to achieve my wishes. In addition, I will work and fight for Satan. And hey "The Alchemist 7 " , I am 100% sure you are jews. Because the number "7" you used in your form name, is the number of Enemy. So you are enemy of Satan. Don't insult other satanist like me. We,satanist, come here to correct our mistakes. We,satanist, come here to gather our knowledge. So don't motherfucking waste your time. We don't come here to waste our time like you to insult other satanist. So hey "The Alchemist 7" finally take my good advise, "Keep your words good."
Stop playing victim raw, take responsability in your actions rather than getting offended.

Raw666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:

If I were you, I'd stop assigning numbers to the enemy, since you clearly know less than nothing about numerology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back