Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About using Runes

OlaftheSnow

I was reading around JoS and so far the pages describing rune useages describe them being used as words to chant, so I started thinking if the methods which are found online, like drawing the runes onto a picture of someone to curse them, or overall drawing runes down for them to have some effect, are those methods false and won't have any effect, or do they actually work ?
Thanks!

OlaftheSnow said:
I was reading around JoS and so far the pages describing rune useages describe them being used as words to chant, so I started thinking if the methods which are found online, like drawing the runes onto a picture of someone to curse them, or overall drawing runes down for them to have some effect, are those methods false and won't have any effect, or do they actually work ?
Thanks!

runes are like tools (but every rune has different abbilitys) with our will and vibration we use this tool to curse, heal, inspire or what ever. if you only fokus on the rune and write it on someone picture (even without looking at the planetary hour, overal astrologie, void moon) it is 1% as usefull as vibrated + propper date + affirmation + repeated + carved/written down + one or 2 blood drops on the rune of your own blood to connect you better with the rune.

so no it does not realy work.

GG Allin said:
OlaftheSnow said:
Thanks!

runes are like tools (but every rune has different abbilitys) with our will and vibration we use this tool to curse, heal, inspire or what ever. if you only fokus on the rune and write it on someone picture (even without looking at the planetary hour, overal astrologie, void moon) it is 1% as usefull as vibrated + propper date + affirmation + repeated + carved/written down + one or 2 blood drops on the rune of your own blood to connect you better with the rune.

The blood is not really adding power ,it is just symbolic.Carving has to be done when someone has not advanced vizualization skilss.I agree for the rest you said!

Νίκος said:
GG Allin said:
OlaftheSnow said:
Thanks!

The blood is not really adding power ,it is just symbolic.Carving has to be done when someone has not advanced vizualization skilss.I agree for the rest you said!

I didn´t write power, I said connection. and the blood does seal the runes, no one else can use them besides you.

Νίκος said:
The blood is not really adding power
I believe that Maxine actually said once that adding blood to a ritual gives it a bit of an "extra boost". If my memory is correct, atleast.
It wouldn't be much but if you want as much power as possible with a working then it should indeed be an option, provided you're comfortable with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back