Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CAREER ADVISE PLEASE!!!

Antichrist

Hello there!! I'm currently feeling stuck because I don't know what career path to pursue :(
I want to find a job that I would really love. And when I say “work I love,” I’m not talking about the things I have to do just to pay the bills. I’m referring to the kinds of things that bring me to life — like RESEARCHING, SYNTHESIZING, and CREATING.

I love work that allows me to focus deeply on one thing at a time, and it’s usually something that’s project-based in nature. I enjoy deep-dive projects for the focus they afford me.
I want to find a project based work that would allow me to do the following things on a consistent basis:

1) Research that leads to learning something new

I get a lot of joy out of digging in and learning something new — especially when it relates to the arts and humanities.

2)Getting to be creative

Creativity is about combining seemingly unrelated ideas. And when working on a project, I want to transit seamlessly from research to connecting ideas.

3) Projects that lead to a deep state of flow

Projects in a quiet setting with plenty of time and space to think that would afford me The opportunity to solve problems, create, synthesize, and envision.

4) Projects that provide freedom and autonomy

I want what I'm working on to be my own creative endeavor — and not one a supervisor has assigned me — I can work on it when I want, where I want, and how I want.
When I do work, I want the freedom to control “the process and the product".

5) Projects that lead to a sense of accomplishment

I like to get stuff done, and I won’t be content sitting on creative ideas indefinitely. Unlike endless recurring tasks and chores, projects end. And when they do, I can see and enjoy the final product.

I think if my job allows me to do these FIVE THINGS on a consistent basis I'll feel fulfilled with my work, because my natural talents are being put to good use.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this question... :roll:

Hail Satan!

You should probably post this to the main forum. Teenagers arent as knowledgeable about all the various careers as adults are.

Depends on your astrology. Get a chart reading from lydia or HP hoodedcobra666.

Sounds like jewelry making would be fun for you.
Sounds like advanced physics would be fun, coupled with making videos about what you learn. (Hard to make money right off the bat this way, but a youtube channel like Suspicious0bservers makes money doing it with their model, support, books, and free content)
Sounds like a lot of things you would like. But I think you can do it if you put your mind to it.

You can be architect as they are creating the sketch of a building. Imagine seeing a block or whatever and realize that it was executed based on your own design. For example in central London you can see all sort of luxurious flats and buildings.

You can be electrical engineer (or whatever related) and use your knowledge to create fuel free engines with longer and longer autonomy, which will positively affect the environment as well.

You can be scientist in a domain that you like and work to improve the life in that domain.

You can work in IT and create more and more advanced softwares in terms of security, usefulness, encryption or whatever.

Anyway do something that will offer you a safe, consistent and permanent income as well. Also is extremely important to open yourself to astral in this time because the Gods might help you with unestimable knowledge that you cannot really find in any books.

I believe that ALL of us should start studying and getting higher and higher positions in all the posible domains as we might have an important role in rebuilding the wellbeing on this planet.

You should definitely focus on something that breaks you out of the slave limbo. Try your best to be your own boss - and pursue a career that will allow you to work from home and do something you enjoy.

Focus on that. My literature teacher told me to pursue something that makes me happy. Our passions and hobbies. That way, you won't work one day in your life. Money will come, especially if you do a working for it. It can be ridiculously easy to make money nowadays - that is, if you have a bit of brain in your head.

You want to be creative, but it depends a lot on what you enjoy doing. I would recommend you do develop a certain set of skills.

1. IT. If you think you can handle the IT field (and you feel a passion for this type of work) you should definitely go for it. There are so many courses nowadays, both free and paid. You can easily become a programmer. You don't even need a degree in it. . In my country, you can even get a very high position in IT without a Computer Science degree. But you need to prove that you're very good at what you're doing. At the same time, it's much easier to build a portfolio. You don't need to have years of experience per say, at least not for most employers. You can build experience through projects. Putting effort into an app or a game can bring you a lot of money. And you could try working for a good company. At least for a few years. You can gain a lot of experience and train yourself for starting your own business at some point. Or for working as a freelancer.

2. Arts. You said you enjoy being creative. What would you like to focus on? As I've said earlier, you can be creative in IT. You can create a lot of things through programming. But are you focused on that? Or would you prefer something that has to do with a Humanities field?

If you do, you can get money out of this as well. It is a bit risky, reason why I would recommend you to have a back up plan. Do you enjoy writing? Reading? Drawing? Focus on those hobbies and bring the best out of them. A good book can bring you a lot of money. It's pretty obvious, especially with all the shitty books you see around nowadays. If those are successful, I don't see why your book wouldn't be. But writing can be hard - and if you want to write, you need to read. A lot.

Reading, actually, is a very advantageous hobby even if you don't plan on writing. You don't always have to be picky about books. Try out the classics. Stay away from the Jewish shit. I had moments when I stopped reading a book the moment I saw that one of the main characters was a Jew - or when the book was written by some jewish fuck.

Reading can help you develop mentally. A lot. Try out the library we have on the site - you should find some really interesting stuff there. And see if you can find the books recommended by the clergy in libraries. Or get a Kindle. I avoid reading PDFs because it just destroys my eyes.

Even if you can't, you are pretty safe with the big classics - as long as you make sure they aren't jewish. And pay attention to how it makes you feel.

I did try watching Handmaiden's Tale. The TV series. And... it made me feel so awful. And so paranoid. I was so bloody anxious and... I just felt sick. And then I did some research on the show and... the book is written by a jewish hag. Just look at her. She is definitely fucking jewish. I regret wasting my time on that shit. I just saw a lot of good reviews on the show and decided to check it out.

Stay away from that shit. It literally ruins your soul. Once I stopped watching it, I felt so... so much better.

And with drawing... well. Drawing skills can help you in anything nowadays, really. Freelancer artists can get a huge amount of money out of it. And if you decide to get into the IT field, it will definitely be useful when making an app or a game.

3. Learn languages. Seriously. They are so helpful. You can get a lot of money out of translations. It takes a while to become popular, yes. But knowing a few languages really well - especially difficult ones - can be a good source of income. And, once again. Learning languages can help you with... both writing and IT. At least in my country. You have much bigger chances to land a high job in IT if you are a polygot. And it does stimulate your brain a lot. So yes, learn a few languages if you feel drawn to this. It is very beneficial.

4. Learn something practical. Learn a skill. Like baking. Plumbing. Anything that's considered a skill and is needed. Very few people focus on this nowadays - as a good plumber, you can get a lot of money. My uncle is one in Britain and... believe me. He gets a lot of money out of it.

As a very important note... don't do something that will keep you tied to one place. You can never know what will happen in your country in the following years. Don't go for the easy route, thinking that you'll get more money out of it or you'll easily find a job. I'd recommend you to avoid fields like law or the police. If you live in a place like America or Britain, fine. But if you live in a small country... how will the Law help you? If you need to leave the country for some reason... what skills do you have outside of that? None.

The market is flowing with plenty of lawyers anyway. Unless you're really good at it... no. Unless you feel a huge passion for this field and you have an incredible work ethic and discipline, don't. It takes a lot of time and there's no guarantee that you'll find success in this field anyway.

I know you didn't mention anything about Law or... this type of careers. But I think it might be useful for other people.

If you want to go for superior studies, go for something that won't keep you chained to one place. You can go for the Med school if you feel like you'll enjoy it. Don't hesitate with it. We need more SS doctors anyways. But think very well if it's the right choice for you and if you are capable of handling it.

Go for foreign languages. A lot of people will tell you that they're useless and you can learn a language on your own - but a diploma can be much better in showing that you know said language. Don't focus only on that. Try to develop other skills as well. I believe that if you can't go to Computer Science or anything related to IT in uni, foreign languages can be a good choice if you want to get into the IT field once you're done. You can take up to four languages during uni (where I live, at least) if you study Foreign Languages. And for the Masters, you can do something else. Hell, you can even get a PhD.

But don't... listen. To other people. A lot of assholes might joke around and make fun of your degree. And yes, there are truly some useless degrees out there. Like the whole feminist bullshit stuff. I believe that you can make money out of... a lot of degrees. Most of them, actually. You just need to know how to get to that point. And actually learn useful things out of what you're studying in uni. That means studying.

If you just brush through uni and you put no work into it, of course you won't bloody get hired. You need to develop some skills. You need to put a lot of effort into this. You need to gain experience during uni.

You need to be a bloody brilliant student and shine. Make yourself stand out.

And you can do that only if you feel passion for what you're studying.

So don't listen to the assholes that are telling you to not go for something. As SS, we are supposed to pursue things that fulfill us. If that's related to Humanities and Arts... nothing's wrong with it. If it's related to Sciences... what's the difference?

Don't listen to those assholes saying that you'll work at KFC with that degree. You're a SS. And you should pursue something you enjoy. You can make it happen. So many other people have made it happened. So why shouldn't you?

Be confident in any choice you make. And go for something that you enjoy. Something that fulfills you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back