Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Algiz

SouthCentralBum

Can I use algiz to help with my AoP? I plan to use the rune and still do the AoP exercise. Maybe carve the rune vibrate it 18x then affirm "my aura is constantly and continuously protecting me at all times?

Algiz can be used for this, yes.
No need to carve it but if it helps you focus then sure go for it. With the affirmation, make sure to add "In a positive way for me" to stay safe.
Try to go for 25x or higher in your runic vibrations. Power numbers close to this would be 27 or 36. :)

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
Can I use algiz to help with my AoP? I plan to use the rune and still do the AoP exercise. Maybe carve the rune vibrate it 18x then affirm "my aura is constantly and continuously protecting me at all times?

you can but you should vibrate the runes always compared to thear number, algiz has the number # 15.-> 30 ->45 ... is ok.
as affirmation I would choose :

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me."

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
No need to carve it.Just vibrate it and vizualize it .

You can carve it, yes. On your soul. General indication is for runes to be vibrated at least 30 times. The are two ways for choosing reps for runes: using a multiple of their base number or using power numbers.

My experience is that, when using multiple runes in the same working, the best thing to do is to is to use a fixed power number, while with single-rune workings and meditation, using multiples of the base number has proved to be a better option. I repeat, before someone tries to pick a fight: this second paragraph refers to my PERSONAL experience.

The closest multiple is 30, as Fuchs suggested.

you can but you should vibrate the runes always compared to thear number, algiz has the number # 15.-> 30 ->45 ... is ok.
as affirmation I would choose :

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me."[/quote]
I use that affirmation when using WUNJO, I do multiples of 8.
So can I vibrate wunjo 88x, say the affirmation 8x, then vibrate algiz 45× and say the affirmation 8×? Or do say the affirmation after vibrating both of them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back