Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Help] Ouija Table

imdvnyyy

Hello brothers and sisters, I have a doubt. I use the Ouija board every day, but my method is very particular. When I ask for something, I feel as if my hand is moving, but at the same time I am answering. I would say that it is very similar to the third method of the Ouija board described on JoS .. Is that right? It's like intuition.. And when I don't move the planchette, it shakes and I feel the hand with warm temperature..

Goddess Aw said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I have a doubt. I use the Ouija board every day, but my method is very particular. When I ask for something, I feel as if my hand is moving, but at the same time I am answering. I would say that it is very similar to the third method of the Ouija board described on JoS .. Is that right? It's like intuition.. And when I don't move the planchette, it shakes and I feel the hand with warm temperature..

Did you place the planchette on even surface?

Goddess Aw said:
As long as you logically examine any results you get, and keep a clear mind during the process, you should be good to go. No need to worry. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back