Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do some jews have the kundalini?

The Proud Gentile

One of my ex best friends who I suspect is a jew due to her kikeoid facial features, used to always speak about raising her kundalini and spiritual evolution. Is this even possible? I wish that I would have asked her if she's ever FELT her kundalini like how I can feel mine. She was always crazy obsessed with the subject.

Also, it would help if somone would post some links on the exact origin of the kundalini. I would greatly appreciate it. Any form of related information helps.

Yes, they have something of their own in that regard.

Species past a level of evolution do have "something" or some form of serpent energy. Even dogs and cats have a certain energy that is not a serpent energy, but resembles it, because they have life energy or Vril.

The case you describe is just another jew who felt a zap up their ass. They do not really have a kundalini process or anything that is alarming.

The jewess just feels like it needs to tell all the goyim about it that is all.

You will not feel any kundalini by asking a jew how. Thats ridiculous really. Only by meditation and yoga on your own you will get in contact with the energy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Species past a level of evolution do have "something" or some form of serpent energy. Even dogs and cats have a certain energy that is not a serpent energy, but resembles it, because they have life energy or Vril.

The case you describe is just another jew who felt a zap up their ass. They do not really have a kundalini process or anything that is alarming.

You will not feel any kundalini by asking a jew how. Thats ridiculous really. Only by meditation and yoga on your own you will get in contact with the energy.

That's quite interesting, also I have heard about how the jews don't have all 7 of the chakras. Do you know which chakras they are missing or do they have some sort of "jewish" chakras to replace the Gentile chakras. Thanks in advance

There's a sermon that talks about it, but I don't know where it is...

The Proud Gentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's quite interesting, also I have heard about how the jews don't have all 7 of the chakras. Do you know which chakras they are missing or do they have some sort of "jewish" chakras to replace the Gentile chakras. Thanks in advance

The Proud Gentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I heard people say that Billie Eilish is Jewish.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The Proud Gentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is she?

I think they have a kundalini but unlike us gentiles they can't raise theirs due to they were just created as a parasite race and nothing more

The Proud Gentile said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Is she?
I don't know but Eilish is a name with Hebrew roots.

Νίκος said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Νίκος said:
I don't know if she is a Jew but I find her music disqusting.
I like some of her songs.
No offense ,many people like her songs ,It was just my personal opinion about her music .
I didn't get offended, don't worry. She makes me cringe, too, sometimes.

I'd imagine that if they did, it would be completely different in structure due to their souls having different structure. That, or they're forbidden to raise it.

The Proud Gentile said:

I can't find the article either, I think it was on the previous forum, but it's as seen from the Kabbalah tree. If I remember correctly they probably do have all chakras that correlate with the light spectrum in the soul but they neglect their 2nd,5th and I think it was the 6th chakras too, leaving the rest without their proper mates and causing their inner turmoil but this ties in to their kabbalah. Their spiritual path is very different from ours.

They have something and they are jealous of Our Serpent Energy.
Just look how they wrote in their filthy Torah, in 'Exodus', the battle between Moses and the other filth Aaron with the Egyptian priests in front of the Pharao, where they describe how the staff of Moses turned into a 'serpent' and ate the Serpents of the pagan priests.

No, Billie Eilish is not jewish. But she does not even look like a jew...
See her childhood and her family's photos...
I also like some of her songs, she has a nice and interesting voice.

Eilish is the Irish version of Eilisheva, which is originally N O T a hebrew name at all!
As even Solomon is not a hebrew name originally. It is disgusting that Elisheva is defined as a true hebrew name, "El" is a greek word and the meaning of the name has pagan origin too but idiot christians misunderstand it.
Elizabeth is the later version of this name.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
No, Billie Eilish is not jewish. But she does not even look like a jew...
See her childhood and her family's photos...
I also like some of her songs, she has a nice and interesting voice.

Eilish is the Irish version of Eilisheva, which is originally N O T a hebrew name at all!
As even Solomon is not a hebrew name originally. It is disgusting that Elisheva is defined as a true hebrew name, "El" is a greek word and the meaning of the name has pagan origin too but idiot christians misunderstand it.
Elizabeth is the later version of this name.

I see she's some kind of idol to today's teenagers. I think I am too old for such "music".

Billie Eilish may be a gentile, but I saw a picture of her and she looks like a barbiturate zombie. Looked like she eats a handful of xanex every day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Billie Eilish may be a gentile, but I saw a picture of her and she looks like a barbiturate zombie. Looked like she eats a handful of xanex every day.

I think her parents kinda meme'd her with calling her Billie. I mean why a guys name, I know it's been used on women before. But come on...it's like they destined their daughter to kinda have a shitty name.

And yes she looks like a sad, depressed sack of shit. I think that's her go to or her image, she kinda meme's it.

I guess in her subconscious role it's just meme'ing women into a crap self-image or something. I'm shocked anyone finds her attractive, she really is off-putting.

Her appearance, music and some of her songs are more mature than an average teenager.
By the way I also can see her flaws as well. Jews already took their hands on her too...

Barbiturate zombie? Lol

Her appearance, music and some of her songs are more mature than an average teenager.
By the way I also can see her flaws as well. Jews already took their hands on her too...

Barbiturate zombie? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4lT4fxj8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viimfQi_pUw

I thought she was a jew. maybe judeo energy or something. If she not a jew. shes white. If she empowered herself through power meditations she would be awesome. Her eyes are nice.

Her get up, character as portrayed in some of her songs is horrible. not lady like. Just overall crappy sluggish. poor role model to represent as a female.

Length said:

I thought she was a jew. maybe judeo energy or something. If she not a jew. shes white. If she empowered herself through power meditations she would be awesome. Her eyes are nice.

Her get up, character as portrayed in some of her songs is horrible. not lady like. Just overall crappy sluggish. poor role model to represent as a female.
Wtf, why do you all think she's a jew? She doesn't even look like a jew. It's good to see that a gentile gets mediatic power and gets an a power status.

I'm not a fan, though. I even wouldn't known her if it wasn't because some friends have talked to me about her.

TopoftheAbyss said:
A white girl that race mixes with a black guy from a few pictures I saw.
I came to that conclusion because of her lips.

AlexElPM said:
Length said:

Wtf, why do you all think she's a jew? She doesn't even look like a jew. It's good to see that a gentile gets mediatic power and gets an a power status.

I'm not a fan, though. I even wouldn't known her if it wasn't because some friends have talked to me about her.

TopoftheAbyss said:
A white girl that race mixes with a black guy from a few pictures I saw.
I came to that conclusion because of her lips.
I'm not sure we understand each other. I'm not saying she was born from a white woman and a black man but that she's a white girl and has a black boyfriend.

Newport Santa Monica and LA have the highest nose jobs per capita lol. Many female actresses have nose jobs and do cosmetic work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back