Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

silly question?

SABNAC50

Maybe xians are new souls of satanists or they were once satanist.Think about that if a satanist become in another life brainwashed and he become a xian and he made a child who is a new soul then the child will get some power from his parent who got some power because once he was satanist.Jews probably have power from human sacrifice and from their victims (xians and muslims) ,from other victims who's energy they stole.They also have some meditations but I don't know too much about that subject.

SABNAC50 said:
Maybe xians are new souls of satanists or they were once satanist.Think about that if a satanist become in another life brainwashed and he become a xian and he made a child who is a new soul then the child will get some power from his parent who got some power because once he was satanist.Jews probably have power from human sacrifice and from their victims (xians and muslims) ,from other victims who's energy they stole.They also have some meditations but I don't know too much about that subject.
Orthodox religious Jews fanatically meditate and only meditate and use occult knowledge to aid their genocidal programs in the astral. Their spiritual practice(which includes gentile baby sacrifice and sacrifices in general,merkava and inner torah) coupled by millions of Christians and Muslims pouring in astral energy into the thoughtform is the root of all our suffering. The Final RTR destroys the tree,the thoughtform and the constituents (I.e the astral letters they are made of.) The can't keep pumping that thoughtform with energy when we have an army constantly reversing the energy pathways their creating with 1000* the power. This parasitic magick which is a mimicry of Sanskrit is the root problem which we must eliminate by constantly doing the Final RTR which removes the curses implanted within our individual souls from centuries of cursing so we can advance at a monumentally higher speed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back