silly question?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
astrally flame

silly question?

Postby astrally flame » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 pm

We as satanist have power's that comes from past lives that means we were meditating and we were satanist in past lives..so where does the xians and jews get there powers from ?? I ask this question because i was in store yesterday and i saw a guy and he was looking at me and i also feel that someone powerful is looking at me and i look back at him and i saw that he is exactly like me we were aware of each other it was like in the store it only me and him no one else..does that means that in there past lives they were satanist ??

SABNAC50

Re: silly question?

Postby SABNAC50 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Maybe xians are new souls of satanists or they were once satanist.Think about that if a satanist become in another life brainwashed and he become a xian and he made a child who is a new soul then the child will get some power from his parent who got some power because once he was satanist.Jews probably have power from human sacrifice and from their victims (xians and muslims) ,from other victims who's energy they stole.They also have some meditations but I don't know too much about that subject.

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 am

SABNAC50 wrote:Maybe xians are new souls of satanists or they were once satanist.Think about that if a satanist become in another life brainwashed and he become a xian and he made a child who is a new soul then the child will get some power from his parent who got some power because once he was satanist.Jews probably have power from human sacrifice and from their victims (xians and muslims) ,from other victims who's energy they stole.They also have some meditations but I don't know too much about that subject.

Orthodox religious Jews fanatically meditate and only meditate and use occult knowledge to aid their genocidal programs in the astral. Their spiritual practice(which includes gentile baby sacrifice and sacrifices in general,merkava and inner torah) coupled by millions of Christians and Muslims pouring in astral energy into the thoughtform is the root of all our suffering. The Final RTR destroys the tree,the thoughtform and the constituents (I.e the astral letters they are made of.) The can't keep pumping that thoughtform with energy when we have an army constantly reversing the energy pathways their creating with 1000* the power. This parasitic magick which is a mimicry of Sanskrit is the root problem which we must eliminate by constantly doing the Final RTR which removes the curses implanted within our individual souls from centuries of cursing so we can advance at a monumentally higher speed.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/MmAtwvZYTe8 (Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers)

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:11 am

Yes thanks that make sense and yesterday father lead me to some page here on jos and this page explain everything about my question and i was shocked..it says that everyone have thought power and some xians pray and put pyshic power in on something and it can happen especially when there lot of people involve and those full goes on and on prasing there god and they dont know that it was there mind.