Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need guidance

Mikasaxx

I baptised (satanic of course) my nephew and I'm cleaning and protecting her aura daily. She is just 2 months now. The reason why I did was my family were cursing her soul with pisslamic prays and I didn't want it.(They do this ritual when baby reaches 40 day) Also she lives close to me so looking after her is easy to me.

So my question is should I clean/protect her aura until she grows or after she baptised, has she a GD to do this job until she grows?

How exactly did you do this 'satanic' baptism? i never really heard of such.

Either way, yes, you would want to do an aura of protection around her as well as cleaning if you care about her.
You can ask Satan to assist you in protecting her.
Also worth pointing out, children/babies are very sensitive/receptive to the astral so be aware of that.

But are you sure you want to be spending your time and energy on her?
That seems like a lot of work, you can't force a person to be SS, they come to Satan out of their own free will, she should choose which path she wants to take.

First of all, I'll have the Grammar Nazi police tell you that, if you're talking about a girl, then she is your niece, not your nephew.

I think there's nothing wrong standard cleanings and protection. I would stop that when she comes of age, though. It's different from forcing them into SS as you're not making any working specifically for that. You're just putting her into a spiritual shower (cleaning) and then spiritually dressing her (protection). Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

If I may suggest, I'd use Berkano for her protection. It used to be a Pagan custom to protect your children with Berkano for as long as they were in the womb. Imagine 9 months of beuatiful runic protection what amazing results would have for a soul. This is in addition to other people's advice.

Rook said:

Here's your anser, Rookie: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html

Stormblood said:
Rook said:

Here's your anser, Rookie: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html
ty stormboii

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back