Jewish blood?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Ryan666RR

Jewish blood?

Postby Ryan666RR » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello, everyone.
This year i found out that the parents of my grandfather were jewish. And when i was 11 years old i had got this jewish looking nose. So, does this mean i have jewish genes? :(
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

The Proud Gentile

Re: Jewish blood?

Postby The Proud Gentile » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Hello, everyone.
This year i found out that the parents of my grandfather were jewish. And when i was 11 years old i had got this jewish looking nose. So, does this mean i have jewish genes? :(

If your great grandparents were jewish and you have a Jewish nose then OBVIOUSLY you are a jew.....

I'm beginning to see why people say that they're are alot of enemy intruders on the JoS. No matter how long they hide behind they're "satanist" cloak they're true kike nature is always eventually revealed sooner or later.
"When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

-Billie Eilish

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Despite what other replies people may give you here, priorize firstly to look at the following points:

-Look at your face now. Does it have a hook nose? Do you have ears like jumbo the elephant? Does your face overall look alike to that of a slug?

-Have you been doing the RTRs regularly? If so, have you had any major bad events manifest in your life from this (bad luck, feeling weak, etc.)?

-On what grounds exactly were those parents "jewish"? What criteria did you use to determine this? Some people call themselves "jews" but only followed the Torah out of some warped sense of retardedness, while actually being gentiles. Think of it like "fanboys" of the Jews, in a sense. Also if you used appearance alone to determine this, there is a very high rate of self-deception with these things, especially for less advanced people. Some people just race mixed heavily and can look like Jews to the untrained eye. Check your facts triply before you jump to conclusions. Also DNA tests are rigged usually if this is what you relied on. Jews are "diagnosed" as gentiles and gentiles as Jews. This is done purposefully to cause confusion and mask the Jewish race.

In conclusion, double-check your assumptions and dont jump to conclusions. I don't get the feel from you that you'd be a Jew, so check the facts again on why you thought these people would be jews in the first place.
Writing here in such an "absolute" tone that they would be Jewish, will only earn you mean replies and not the actual help and intel you are seeking.

Also if you have been doing the RTR regularly without majorly bad effects, this is another good indicator that you are fine. Especially if this was done over several months or years regularly.

Good luck.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Wait, do jews marry gentiles? If they don't i can't be a jew.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sieg Heil!

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Wait, do jews marry gentiles? If they don't i can't be a jew.
They do. Check my other reply to you for criteria to determine what is the truth in your case. Any additional information (that doesnt personally identify you) would also be of use in figuring this out.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Shael wrote:
Despite what other replies people may give you here, priorize firstly to look at the following points:

-Look at your face now. Does it have a hook nose? Do you have ears like jumbo the elephant? Does your face overall look alike to that of a slug?

-Have you been doing the RTRs regularly? If so, have you had any major bad events manifest in your life from this (bad luck, feeling weak, etc.)?

-On what grounds exactly were those parents "jewish"? What criteria did you use to determine this? Some people call themselves "jews" but only followed the Torah out of some warped sense of retardedness, while actually being gentiles. Think of it like "fanboys" of the Jews, in a sense. Also if you used appearance alone to determine this, there is a very high rate of self-deception with these things, especially for less advanced people. Some people just race mixed heavily and can look like Jews to the untrained eye. Check your facts triply before you jump to conclusions. Also DNA tests are rigged usually if this is what you relied on. Jews are "diagnosed" as gentiles and gentiles as Jews. This is done purposefully to cause confusion and mask the Jewish race.

In conclusion, double-check your assumptions and dont jump to conclusions. I don't get the feel from you that you'd be a Jew, so check the facts again on why you thought these people would be jews in the first place.
Writing here in such an "absolute" tone that they would be Jewish, will only earn you mean replies and not the actual help and intel you are seeking.

Also if you have been doing the RTR regularly without majorly bad effects, this is another good indicator that you are fine. Especially if this was done over several months or years regularly.

Good luck.

About the nose: Not really a hook nose but it looks jewish. And i don't have really big ears.

My parents seem to be gentiles.

And i did the RTR and i felt a little feeling of peace after this working.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sieg Heil!

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:11 am

My oh my, I forgot to sugarcoat it.

It’s not the first time a jew hated his own race.

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am

LightAlgur wrote:My oh my, I forgot to sugarcoat it.

You don't give a fuck about spiritual Satanism, do you?
I bet you are just a Neo-Nazi who thinks that Hitler was shooting with guns. Hitler was not a murderer nor a Christianized racist.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sieg Heil!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:58 am

Ryan666RR wrote:About the nose: Not really a hook nose but it looks jewish. And i don't have really big ears.

Hmmmmm it looks like you are dodging questions at this point tbh.

-You didn't say anything about your face.

-You didn't answer my question about what made you think those people are jews in the first place.

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt by double-checking, but I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Shael wrote:
Ryan666RR wrote:About the nose: Not really a hook nose but it looks jewish. And i don't have really big ears.

-You didn't answer my question about what made you think those people are jews in the first place.

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt by double-checking, but I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have.

What do you mean with my face?

Well, the people had parents who we're from Israel. And my grandfather has a HOOK NOSE. I am telling the truth and some do not appriciate this. I also could've said: "Yeah, my whole family is 100% gentile" but i'm not a liar, some of my family were (probably) jewish. Some people in here just hate me for telling the truth about my family tree. I mean i can't do anything about it. People think i am a spy because i tell the truth about my family tree and i think that's really disappointing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sieg Heil!

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:18 pm

:lol:
Let me sugar coat it for jew ;) just keep doing whatever jewr doing and jewll be fine

You asked the question, I gave you the answer.

Call me whatever jew want, evil goy perhaps.

sigh why can’t I be as good as my brother Shael sometimes :(

Ryan666RR wrote:
LightAlgur wrote:My oh my, I forgot to sugarcoat it.

You don't give a fuck about spiritual Satanism, do you?
I bet you are just a Neo-Nazi who thinks that Hitler was shooting with guns. Hitler was not a murderer nor a Christianized racist.

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Shael wrote:

Shael, do you think it is wrong for a jew to be a SS. I mean i know that most of the jews are enemies but if a jew WANTS to help US, then what's ths big problem?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sieg Heil!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Well, the people had parents who we're from Israel. And my grandfather has a HOOK NOSE.
That's all you needed to say. You have no place here so gtfo.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:25 pm

LightAlgur wrote:sigh why can’t I be as good as my brother Shael sometimes :(
I tend to try and give people a chance before cutting their heads off. In this case specifically I should have looked more into this abomination's previous posts before drawing a conclusion. My bad.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:
Shael wrote:

What do you mean with my face?

Well, the people had parents who we're from Israel. And my grandfather has a HOOK NOSE. I am telling the truth and some do not appriciate this. I also could've said: "Yeah, my whole family is 100% gentile" but i'm not a liar, some of my family were (probably) jewish. Some people in here just hate me for telling the truth about my family tree. I mean i can't do anything about it. People think i am a spy because i tell the truth about my family tree and i think that's really disappointing.
So you are just a disgusting jew, you don’t belong here and don’t belong to nature, do what you were considering to do if you came to know that you were a jew. Satan and the Gods will never accept you, and during the Fourth Reich nobody will have mercy on you. You belong nowhere jew.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:33 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Image

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Shael, do you think it is wrong for a jew to be a SS. I mean i know that most of the jews are enemies but if a jew WANTS to help US, then what's ths big problem?
Yes it is a problem. Let me spell it out for you so your little turd brain can understand.

JEWS HAVE NO PLACE IN SATANISM

There are no exceptions. Don't expect any acceptance or compassion here as no Jew in the universe deserves any of that.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

astralsoul11

Postby astralsoul11 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:24 pm

I do not think it matters that you are Jewish by race. What matters is who you are as a person. I think you can be a Satanist and still be a Jew by race. Your race does not define whether you are good or evil. But if you were in Judaism it would be a problem because Satan is against the Jewish God.

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:53 am

If you did have Jewish ancestry then I think that perhaps the gods had removed the Jewish genetics from you.

I have heard of this happening before from SS material but I don't remember exactly where it was mentioned.

And, like I had replied in the other thread I had surrogate dowsed you for the Levi or Cohen genes and you came up negative for both meaning that you are not a Joo.

You may have had ancestors in the past that were Joos but by the grace of the gods they have spared you.

That is my analysis of your situation.

And yes, it is a rather complicated one.

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:If you did have Jewish ancestry then I think that perhaps the gods had removed the Jewish genetics from you.
Jewish genetics CANNOT be removed. The classic "This was mentioned on JoS but I don't remember where" tactic doesn't work here. Cite your references if you want anyone to take ridiculous claims like that seriously. Though, of course there are no references to cite here since you're just jewing around.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:If you did have Jewish ancestry then I think that perhaps the gods had removed the Jewish genetics from you.

I have heard of this happening before from SS material but I don't remember exactly where it was mentioned.

And, like I had replied in the other thread I had surrogate dowsed you for the Levi or Cohen genes and you came up negative for both meaning that you are not a Joo.

You may have had ancestors in the past that were Joos but by the grace of the gods they have spared you.

No that's just bullshit.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 pm

astralsoul11 wrote:I do not think it matters that you are Jewish by race. What matters is who you are as a person. I think you can be a Satanist and still be a Jew by race. Your race does not define whether you are good or evil. But if you were in Judaism it would be a problem because Satan is against the Jewish God.

Race matters. jews are a parassite race who have nothing to do with Satan and are just parassites who want to enslave us. Your communist mentality is not accepted here, nobody is equal to anybody. jews are disgusting parassites who will be destroyed once our side wins.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Honestly it seems like you don't give a fuck being a filthy jew.

You're trying a reason to be here by saying " it doesn't matter if I'm jew, I want to help! "

I remember that I read somewhere in the JoS site that a jew half gentile killed himself because he hated his jew side.

If you really want to help, go somewhere else.

Accept that you're a fucking reptilian and are different from us, you're just not human.

The Proud Gentile

Postby The Proud Gentile » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:19 pm

I think you need to re analyze this situation. Race does not change because the soul does not change and race is the manifestation of ones soul (which does not change, no matter what). I guess the only way for a Jew to change they're soul is by destroying it completely until it is nothing but floating celestial dust.
"When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

-Billie Eilish

OlaftheSnow

Postby OlaftheSnow » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Shael wrote:
Jewish genetics CANNOT be removed. The classic "This was mentioned on JoS but I don't remember where" tactic doesn't work here. Cite your references if you want anyone to take ridiculous claims like that seriously. Though, of course there are no references to cite here since you're just jewing around.

As you say that Jewish genes cannot be removed, do you mean that if someones Far Far ancestor was a jew, noone else, but that one far far ancestor, then that persons soul is forever foreign and dirty ?

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:45 am

The Proud Gentile wrote:

I think you need to re analyze this situation. Race does not change because the soul does not change and race is the manifestation of ones soul (which does not change, no matter what). I guess the only way for a Jew to change they're soul is by destroying it completely until it is nothing but floating celestial dust.

HPS Maxine has stated that Joos can have gentile souls. I do not know if she has changed her views on this since then but couple a gentile soul with genetic altering by the gods and you have a gentile. That's my take anyway. The worst thing the enemy can hear next to the name of Satan is that anything is possible.

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:49 am

Shael wrote:

It was from 5 years ago and so honestly I do not remember only that it was from some SS book.

Can you remember everything from 5 years ago?

I can't.

And, it's never wise to assume things.

Especially as vilely as you have.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:57 am

OlaftheSnow wrote:
Shael wrote:

As you say that Jewish genes cannot be removed, do you mean that if someones Far Far ancestor was a jew, noone else, but that one far far ancestor, then that persons soul is forever foreign and dirty ?
yes exactly, you remain a jew even if your family had a jew 2000 yearso ago, also do you understand what it means that your family had a jew 2000 ago? That all of his kids are jews, so the point of having a jew in a family 2000 years ago is irrilevant since all genes have been spread.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 am

Shael wrote:
Ryan666RR wrote:Well, the people had parents who we're from Israel. And my grandfather has a HOOK NOSE.
That's all you needed to say. You have no place here so gtfo.

I don't know why did you even waste your time. A yid is a yid, no amount of sugarcoating will change that.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 am

Oh, dear Gods...do you REALLY believe this what you wrote? Please, tell me you're just trolling.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am

OlaftheSnow wrote:
Shael wrote:

I actually I don't believe that a jew would do that

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:44 am

OlaftheSnow wrote:
Shael wrote:

Yes. One jew in the bloodline is enough. After that generation, all further offspring will be jewish.
Although you shouldn't worry here. Because the vast majority of sane gentiles wouldn't ever think of reproducing with something as disgusting as a jew.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:58 am

OlaftheSnow wrote:
Shael wrote:

a person is JEW in the soul, trust me he doesn't even give a shit about being a jew, I think he really is for this reason.

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:31 pm

Larissa666 wrote:I don't know why did you even waste your time. A yid is a yid, no amount of sugarcoating will change that.
As harsh as I may be sometimes, I usually try to compensate for this by first ensuring that I'm not misunderstanding anything. Lots of people get the "am I jewish?" attack and suddenly suspect their family members of being jews for no reason other than paranoia. I was investing my time here to first make 100% sure that the poster isn't a gentile. I wouldnt want to chase a gentile away who is just having baseless paranoia about being jewish.
This slimebag however did directly confirm that it is a jew, even with both grandparents coming from Israel identifying as jews. This is all I was trying to confirm.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:33 pm

ahana666 wrote:
OlaftheSnow wrote:
Shael wrote:Jewish genetics CANNOT be removed. The classic "This was mentioned on JoS but I don't remember where" tactic doesn't work here. Cite your references if you want anyone to take ridiculous claims like that seriously. Though, of course there are no references to cite here since you're just jewing around.

a person is JEW in the soul, trust me he doesn't even give a shit about being a jew, I think he really is for this reason.

You miss something.The Jewish souls reincarnate to bodies with Jewish genes.The white souls reincarnate to bodies with white genes,and the list goes.But as stated some very very very rare times it is possible to reincarnate in another body .
Now I am not sure at all about this but if I remember correctly Antom La vey was gentile soul reincarnated to jewish body ,that why he felt a kind of connection with Satan but due to the racial consciousness he was still evil.(feel fre to correct me in that part)

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:39 pm

I will ask it just in the small case that you are not really a Jew.
Did your grandfather were from Israel or he was leaving in Israel or he for some stupid reason was believing in Judaism.
If so you have no real Jewish blood so you can be there.
Also remember there still exist the Am I Jew attack so you can be victim of it.

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

Oh, dear Gods...do you REALLY believe this what you wrote? Please, tell me you're just trolling.

I do believe that I had read SS material stating that such is possible.

Yes.

Do I remember what work it was in particular, no.

Maybe somebody else will.

But I digress: do you really believe the gods who are masters of DNA manipulation are not possible of doing such?

Should we underestimate them?

That wouldn't be smart; in my book.

Perhaps cognitive dissonance can be put aside in their regard.

Perhaps not.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Νίκος wrote:
ahana666 wrote:
OlaftheSnow wrote:

You miss something.The Jewish souls reincarnate to bodies with Jewish genes.The white souls reincarnate to bodies with white genes,and the list goes.But as stated some very very very rare times it is possible to reincarnate in another body .
Now I am not sure at all about this but if I remember correctly Antom La vey was gentile soul reincarnated to jewish body ,that why he felt a kind of connection with Satan but due to the racial consciousness he was still evil.(feel fre to correct me in that part)

I think that one is gentile or jewish in the soul.

being reincarnated in another body that isn't the reflection of the soul is a punishment by the gods.
If I'm white, and I'm SS, and I'm not a race traitor i CAN'T and WILL NOT reincarnate in a black body / jewish .. and so on

Let's remember that even if someone is jewish even if in small part, it can't be a SS.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

I do believe that I had read SS material stating that such is possible.

Yes.

Do I remember what work it was in particular, no.

Maybe somebody else will.

But I digress: do you really believe the gods who are masters of DNA manipulation are not possible of doing such?

Should we underestimate them?

That wouldn't be smart; in my book.

Perhaps cognitive dissonance can be put aside in their regard.

Perhaps not.

" Jews are not my people. "

-Satan

I don't think that this can be possible, I don't think that the gods would grab a jew and turn him into a gentile, and If this would possible the body would not reflect the soul.

If a soul is jewish, is jewish. I'm sorry for the guy that made the post. It's just not possible in my opinion.

You say " I read somewhere in the SS Library... "

just cite everything, we all don't trust the " I read somewhere when someone says absurd things like these you are saying here.

Post the fonts of what you're saying.

And by the way, I don't think that a filthy jew would become randomly as a gentile, we SS and gentiles DESERVE to be in a gentile body, because we fight for Satan and for the truth.

Don't say " oh you UnDerEstIMaTe GoDs !!! "

It's not underestimating, it's just the truth. If a gentile is an asshole and a race traitor it can be reincarnated half jew / half black , mixed in general.

WE, Gentiles come from our Beatiful Gods, we have their blood.
Especially the White Race, it's from Satan. Not the jews that come from the reptilians.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

I'm seriously starting to think that he's a jew too lol.. These are absurd things.. some jews claim that they're white, and he claims that a jewish soul can become a gentile soul.. lmao :|

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:32 am

ahana666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

I'm seriously starting to think that he's a jew too lol.. These are absurd things.. some jews claim that they're white, and he claims that a jewish soul can become a gentile soul.. lmao :|

I'm blood dedicated bubba.

Just open minded about things is all.

And, I never claimed that a Jooish soul could become a gentile soul only that some Jews are born with gentile souls such as Anton LaVey...HPS Maxine has even stated as such on the matter. Perhaps you had misunderstood what I said.

It's not an easy thing to think that a Joo through genetic manipulation of the gods can become a gentile but we are talking about the gods here.

I don't think that we should underestimate them.

Apparently you do.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:
ahana666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

And, I never claimed that a Jooish soul could become a gentile soul only that some Jews are born with gentile souls such as Anton LaVey...HPS Maxine has even stated as such on the matter. Perhaps you had misunderstood what I said.

It's not an easy thing to think that a Joo through genetic manipulation of the gods can become a gentile but we are talking about the gods here.

Apparently you do.

What the fuck man, you really think like a jew.

You try to shut up everyone by saying " you underestimate gods ".

" Im BLOod DEDIcATED " It doesn't matter.

If you aren't a jew then you're fucking crazy to think that a God would pick a reptilian soul and turn him into a gentile, no jew deserves this. Remember that they are " THE ONES OF GOD ".

Then I can say, following your logic, that Gods can destroy Israel and all the christianity in the world just in one second, without even fighting. Then, someone says that it's wrong and I say " YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE GODS! HOW DARE YOU! "

Man, just stop. You're being cringe and pointless, and everyone here thinks that.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:17 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:
ahana666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

Apparently you do.

AND by the way, you said that Gods can remove jew DNA from someone.

It's the same thing as turning someone into a gentile, if someone is even 1% jew then it's a reptilian soul.

YOU'RE BORN AS A GENTILE, YOU CAN'T BECOME A GENTILE.

YOU CAN, If you are a race traitor be reincarnated in a body different from the soul. That's all.

ACCEPT THAT.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Friend of Crows wrote:
ahana666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

Apparently you do.

Why would you think the Gods would genetically modify a jew to become a gentile? Havent you realized your inCOHENrence by saying that the Gods could do that since the jew still haves a jewish soul?
It seems like you either are a jew or an idiot who thinks is a jew but isnt but wants to stay on our side so that one day the Gods will make you become a gentile. keep dreaming schlomo.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Friend of Crows wrote:
ahana666 wrote:

Apparently you do.

Why would you think the Gods would genetically modify a jew to become a gentile? Havent you realized your inCOHENrence by saying that the Gods could do that since the jew still haves a jewish soul?
It seems like you either are a jew or an idiot who thinks is a jew but isnt but wants to stay on our side so that one day the Gods will make you become a gentile. keep dreaming schlomo.

exactly. We are proud of our beatiful Gentile races.

And we will protect them at all costs.

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Aquarius wrote:Why would you think the Gods would genetically modify a jew to become a gentile? Havent you realized your inCOHENrence by saying that the Gods could do that since the jew still haves a jewish soul?
He is getting more and more slimy as he tries to defend his fellow (((chosen))). I even remember a sermon explicitly stating that LaVey was a one-time occurrence and that this should not be used to justify the usual "good jew" memetic.
If I hadn't wasted a full hour replying to another troll already I'd dig it up and link it here.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Why would you think the Gods would genetically modify a jew to become a gentile? Havent you realized your inCOHENrence by saying that the Gods could do that since the jew still haves a jewish soul?
He is getting more and more slimy as he tries to defend his fellow (((chosen))). I even remember a sermon explicitly stating that LaVey was a one-time occurrence and that this should not be used to justify the usual "good jew" memetic.
If I hadn't wasted a full hour replying to another troll already I'd dig it up and link it here.

Shael you accuse me of being a Joo because of "wrongthink" like Xtian "antisemites" do when I tell them that Satan isn't evil.

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:39 pm

ahana666 wrote:
Friend of Crows wrote:
ahana666 wrote:

Apparently you do.

What the fuck man, you really think like a jew.

You try to shut up everyone by saying " you underestimate gods ".

" Im BLOod DEDIcATED " It doesn't matter.

If you aren't a jew then you're fucking crazy to think that a God would pick a reptilian soul and turn him into a gentile, no jew deserves this. Remember that they are " THE ONES OF GOD ".

Then I can say, following your logic, that Gods can destroy Israel and all the christianity in the world just in one second, without even fighting. Then, someone says that it's wrong and I say " YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE GODS! HOW DARE YOU! "

Man, just stop. You're being cringe and pointless, and everyone here thinks that.

I'm not the only crazy one there are other's who believe the same.

I wish I could find where it was said for you but I am at a loss on the matter.

If any HP's want to chime in please feel free to do so.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I did read it in SS material somewhere long ago.

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:56 pm

astralsoul11 wrote:Ryan, do not listen to people in this forum who hate on someone for being Jewish by race. It is absolutely silly to judge someone as evil based on what race they are. I see no evidence all Jews by race are evil. If a Jew In Judaism practiced the old testament laws and killed witches happily, then yes that Jew is evil.

I never understood why people hate racism or hate racial discussion. Man is a type of animal species and thus should be subjected to natural law.

The jews continuously promogate that race doesn't matter, just live and be one and all. Why that is retarded.

Race is one of the most important things. Racist/ism is the most important thing.

Pinko-red spectrum political opposition: Racist, someone who hates another race.

Black(Nigredo)(NS) spectrum political opposition: Racist, a person who understands the differences between races and sub-races, cultures and sub-cultures.

I'm a smarter person for my so-called "hatred". If race doesn't matter why do the jews endless ad nausium promote themselves as jews a race and continuously debate ad nasium about their subraces in genesis, exodus and other passages of the bible.

In fact to take it further why does the bible in it's original incarnations promote race like the pre-1950s King James version that states the Gods are fair then changed to beautiful.

In the end, astralsoul11, I don't give a shit about infiltrators or anything. In fact we should be happy we have such fools come in and debate with us, it sharpens our skills. I just don't understand why we cannot be racist.

I hate some race, okay what is the problem?

At least with jews we hate an enemy and a common enemy of mankind. That is wrong attacking the virus we should just accept the disease hug it, fuck it, let it cause us death.

I used to be a hater of blacks. I changed my stance I still hate the way many act and act like dipstick commie foot soldiers. But non-the less many blacks have shown goodness and pedigree.

In the end all the people who hate racism or racists. Are not racially founded, for example my family is hispanic and we discuss race all the time even race of nations.

For example here where I live with many hispanics they all communicate nationalistically and racially. White of Venezuela or Black of Haiti or Light brown from Jamaica.

Since when did racial discussion become a no-no. Too much pusillanimity and too much racial fogging and denial of basic natural order.

O.R.I.O.N = Our race is our nation.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?: