Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This does not makes sence to me.

Ryan666RR

As most of you know the children of Satan are being attacked by the enemy... WE got attacked by this enemy. So, i don't understand: In ancient Hindu texts they wrote about astras (Some supernatural and powerful weapons) these astras were said to be so powerful that they even could destroy a planet.

So, the big question to me is: Why haven't we destroyed this enemy yet?

I would appreciate some serious answers on this topic.
Thanks. :)

You are not child of Satan and never will be. You wrote in your most recent posts that your ancestors were jews.

If that is true, you can fuck off from here and run to your local rabbi.

Larissa666 said:
You are not child of Satan and never will be. You wrote in your most recent posts that your ancestors were jews.

Chill out sister. The guy is making assumptions at this point so let him figure it out for certain first before bringing out the pitchforks. I posted on his initial topic about this, too.

Larissa666 said:

Woah, relax. I hate rabbis, jews and the reptilian enemy. I just asked in my last topic if i was a jew. Yes, the parents of my grandfather were said to be jewish but they did not even look jewish. They were not like "Booga, booga, enslave da goyim" maybe they we're gentiles who were tricked by the enemy who made them THINK that they were jewish.

Larissa666 said:

You say that i should run to my local rabbi!? YOU are telling ME to enslave the goyim. That's just something the enemy would do.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

Chill out sister. The guy is making assumptions at this point so let him figure it out for certain first before bringing out the pitchforks. I posted on his initial topic about this, too.

Thank you. I like your personality. :D
Can you answer the question i asked, please?

I guess being told a close ancestor was a jew is an assumption and not an implication.

A jew can pretend to be SS, hence they have infiltrated and corrupted from the inside in the last millenniums. And do so again until this planet is blown to pieces.

But here comes the good ol’ white weakness, of jews being able to reform and adapt. When in fact they can’t and never will. The same white weakness that has caused race mixing and utter destruction of civilization.

You can take a mule to the river to let it drink water but not with this mule, it will shit and piss in the river until it’s infected and gets everyone killed.

Jews will do as necessary to infest the goyim. This guy probably opened his family album and saw Rabbi Kaduri in it, wearing the Yarnulke hat, and lighting a Menorah on Av, but he says to himself, no way they are a jew, cause gotta infiltrate the goyim now.

LightAlgur said:
I guess being told a close ancestor was a jew is an assumption and not an implication.

A jew can pretend to be SS, hence they have infiltrated and corrupted from the inside in the last millenniums. And do so again until this planet is blown to pieces.

But here comes the good ol’ white weakness, of jews being able to reform and adapt. When in fact they can’t and never will. The same white weakness that has caused race mixing and utter destruction of civilization.

You can take a mule to the river to let it drink water but not with this mule, it will shit and piss in the river until it’s infected and gets everyone killed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews will do as necessary to infest the goyim. This guy probably opened his family album and saw Rabbi Kaduri in it, wearing the Yarnulke hat, and lighting a Menorah on Av, but he says to himself, no way they are a jew, cause gotta infiltrate the goyim now.

LightAlgur said:

HP, do you think i'm a jew? Is it wrong to be a jewish SS? I don't think i'm a jew. I am worried for sure.
Darling, give me a SERIOUS answer.

LightAlgur said:

Dude, i did the fricking RTR. Why do you think i am your enemy?

Ryan666RR said:
Dude, i did the fricking RTR. Why do you think i am your enemy?
What a joke :roll: Just in the same way that a gentile could read christian or muslim curses into themself and destroy themself, that wouldn't make (((them))) ever accept that worthless goy as being one of their own tribesmen. They would just laugh and rub their hands at the goy for going against its nature and harming itself.

I remember one time you were insulted because I said you think with a total christian mindset, but you are really worse than a christian. You are like a shabbos goy, just from the other direction.

lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LightAlgur said:

Yeah, sure. You did the final RTR. Lmao.

Post a video of you doing the final RTR 24 times in a row. 24 x 9 = 216. Your face should be clearly visible in the video and your voice should be clearly audible.

Ryan666RR said:
give me a SERIOUS answer.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/193184

315qM1Y.png

Ryan666RR said:
As most of you know the children of Satan are being attacked by the enemy... WE got attacked by this enemy. So, i don't understand: In ancient Hindu texts they wrote about astras (Some supernatural and powerful weapons) these astras were said to be so powerful that they even could destroy a planet.

So, the big question to me is: Why haven't we destroyed this enemy yet?

I would appreciate some serious answers on this topic.
Thanks. :)
I surrogate dowsed for you to see if you have either the Levi or Cohen genes in your DNA and you do not.

Friend of Crows said:
I surrogate dowsed for you to see if you have either the Levi or Cohen genes in your DNA and you do not.
How about you take your (((surrogate dowsing))) back to your Rabbi Yeshua and get out of here? You're clearly just another kike trying to help out a fellow (((chosen one))).

Shael said:
Friend of Crows said:
How about you take your (((surrogate dowsing))) back to your Rabbi Yeshua and get out of here? You're clearly just another kike trying to help out a fellow (((chosen one))).
I'd ask you to dowse on it but I think that you would be too emotionally involved.

That is why surrogate dowsing is important in cases like the above.

Oh no someone who think's different he must be a kike!

Attack mode commence!

Very mature.

Friend of Crows said:
I'd ask you to dowse on it but I think that you would be too emotionally involved.

Attack mode commence!

Very mature.
Dude he literally said himself he's a jew. He said "what's the problem with me being jewish I still wanna help". He said his grandparents both came from Israel and identified as jews. It should be beyond obvious to anyone who has the capacity of utilizing their brain.

Your (((surrogate dowsing))) can say whatever it wants. If it told you the sky is green you'd believe it too right? When you're in the face of facts that directly disprove your divination then it might be time to swallow the pill and accept you are wrong.

This was general advice, since I'm 90% sure you're just one of ryan's jew buddies coming here to defend him.

Shael said:
Friend of Crows said:

Attack mode commence!

Very mature.
Dude he literally said himself he's a jew. He said "what's the problem with me being jewish I still wanna help". He said his grandparents both came from Israel and identified as jews. It should be beyond obvious to anyone who has the capacity of utilizing their brain.

Your (((surrogate dowsing))) can say whatever it wants. If it told you the sky is green you'd believe it too right? When you're in the face of facts that directly disprove your divination then it might be time to swallow the pill and accept you are wrong.

This was general advice, since I'm 90% sure you're just one of ryan's jew buddies coming here to defend him.
Well, I'm not one his buddies and after 7 years of practice I believe what the pendulum has to say.

That's one of the key's to dowsing btw...to believe what it is telling you.

He believe's that he is a Joo that does not make it so.

Everything else I have explained in the other thread.

Friend of Crows said:
Shael said:
Friend of Crows said:

Attack mode commence!

Very mature.

Well, I'm not one his buddies and after 7 years of practice I believe what the pendulum has to say.

"Oh loOk hoW Im aDvAnCeD"
"oH, YoU UnDerEsTiMaTE goDS"

Man, someone even sent you a post from JoS. Even a PARTIALLY JEW can't be in SS.

We are proud of our gentile races, then a jew becomes randomly gentile.
What are we proud of then?

Please, stop saying these absurd things, at least don't say that you read them somewhere on the SS library or jos. Post where you read it.

Friend of Crows said:
Shael said:
Friend of Crows said:

Attack mode commence!

Very mature.

Nice try schlomo, you got your identity busted very fast.

Aquarius said:
Friend of Crows said:
Shael said:

You are just defending your friend who likes to assume things and jumps to conclusions on a whim without any real evidence.

Friend of Crows said:
You are just defending your friend who likes to assume things and jumps to conclusions on a whim without any real evidence.
But is that not exactly what you did? Just you stuck the name "surrogate dousing" onto it.

Friend of Crows said:
Aquarius said:
Friend of Crows said:

I’m not defending anybody, just insulting a guy called schlomo.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Friend of Crows said:
But is that not exactly what you did? Just you stuck the name "surrogate dousing" onto it.

I would be curious to see what your results would be agredco.

More the merrier.

That is if you are not too emotionally involved of course.

It won't work if you are.

Aquarius said:
Friend of Crows said:
Aquarius said:
I give your malice and assumptions to Father Satan.

It's in his hands now.

Friend of Crows said:
Aquarius said:
Friend of Crows said:
I give your malice and assumptions to Father Satan.

It's in his hands now.
Alright schlomo, alright.

This is what the jews have been doing for centuries.

All the societies that used to be Satanic but are now corrupted have met their demise when one day some yid came and said: "hey, I'm a jew (or half-jew, quarter jew...whatever), but I want to help".

We must never allow this to happen to JoS. Never!

Friend of Crows said:
This reminds me about Goebbels' quote about Jews freaking out when they're called out on their jewishness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back