Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vovim Baghie

Ryan666RR

I've found topics about a HPwho is not a part of the JOS anymore. So... Here is my question: Who is HP Vovim baghie?

Ryan666RR said:
I've found topics about a HPwho is not a part of the JOS anymore. So... Here is my question: Who is HP Vovim baghie?
He was a HP bad he was delusional. Don't trust him he did drugs. He was delusional he did not raise his serpent. Just trying to help.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

Interesting question on Baughie and Salem. But wouldn't their statements be invalid? if they were under the influence or using substances?

For example Baughie speaks on Malphas and Salem speaks on Gusion, Shax and Saurathra(Sorath) in demons section. If you go to demon section there are statements on the demons made by Salem and Baughie.

Also what about others interaction with demons are these encounters real or not like for example the person who encountered Lerajie is called Tjiat, well whom was Tjiat? Same with the lower demon section with Pazuzu, Leroy Anderson, speaks on him.

So besides former clergy whom were these guys and what happened to them. I think even in the past when the website was created and reached it's normal appearance we have now, people wouldn't just up and leave.

Are their interactions questionable?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These interactions have been cross-verified, so as specific incidents, no, they do not appear to be wrong.

Okay I see.

BTW final question, Leroy Anderson, albeit not specifically the whitest of name. Just throwing it out is or was he High Priest Mac Friday? or are the two separate?

I ask because I recall the only way before the audio went free was his vibration of the Thoth vibration: Vibrate the TH all throughout the exhale as he stated then vibrated the mantra to express it. Before Maxine allowed the beginners opening to be free for download.

Was the only way I found to do it more properly reminds me of one time reading a person stating round your lips as well while doing Th to produce the Oh sound.

Stormblood said:
Matty Boy said:
They may have went to brokeback mountain together

*have GONE.

"Went" is not past participle.

FancyMancy said:
No comment! whistles nonchalantly

Oh... You pinged me about Bareback Mountain and not about the incorrect English, didn't you? I couldn't possibly comment about that, either! (I think that's enough emphasis for one reply. Oh... erm... !. There we go.)

Larissa666 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2365&p=13784&hilit=old+priesthood#p13784

Cobra explains it well here.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Overconfidence and turning into a brat is something some Satanists are plagued from, and this has lead a few to downfall. This is because power increases and when one starts to become really 'something', they can lose their footing. The humble survive here, but one must be also strong.

Seen this happen dozens of times. Happened to me too. Maybe I should write a thread about that kind of subject, when Satanists start to discover some real, raw power, figure out how to use it, and then most of them let it go to their heads because it's more common than people think, but I can't speak for everyone; only myself.

A lot of good quotes by Cobra in that thread. I suggest others, especially who are curious about former members and clergy (Kai Purr, Vovim Baghie, Salem, etc) people come and go, and this forum or any previous forums affiliated with us are not an exception.

Stormblood said:
Matty Boy said:

*have GONE.

FancyMancy said:

I was looking for into on Pazuzu and just saw this comment, and there is a grammar nazi joke here somewhere loool... Im just teasing btw I actually appreciate you taking time to correct people!

MoonlessNight666 said:
Stormblood said:
Matty Boy said:

*have GONE.

FancyMancy said:

I was looking for into on Pazuzu and just saw this comment, and there is a grammar nazi joke here somewhere loool... Im just teasing btw I actually appreciate you taking time to correct people!
haha I wish I didn't have to. I'm doing it much less nowadays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back