Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 day program links not working

RosieJohnson

Hello...
I want to do this program but when I click on links like 'aura cleansing' it takes me to error page....
Where is aura cleansing on the JOS website? I click meditations link but it doesnt say aura cleansing .... i have to do it manually as the links are not working in the pdf file....
Right now I am trying to open my third eye and sixth chakra... I don't feel anything from sixth chakra... is that normal I don't feel vibration inside head....
Its day one of me trying but i really want to do 40 day program but the links in yellow are not working

RosieJohnson said:
Hello...
I want to do this program but when I click on links like 'aura cleansing' it takes me to error page....
Where is aura cleansing on the JOS website? I click meditations link but it doesnt say aura cleansing .... i have to do it manually as the links are not working in the pdf file....
Right now I am trying to open my third eye and sixth chakra... I don't feel anything from sixth chakra... is that normal I don't feel vibration inside head....
Its day one of me trying but i really want to do 40 day program but the links in yellow are not working

Those links are from our old website domain. The enemy had it shut down and destroyed because they don't want the truth to get out there. Too bad for them though, we have another domain. If you want the webpage for each link you'll have to find them manually through our meditations page. I'll write down and provide you the proper links here for each working as they are written in the program. For all of the chakras I will provide a separate link at the bottom with leads to all of them.

Aura Cleaning

Aura of Protection

Void Meditation

Breathing Exercise “Complete Yogic Breath”

Chakra Spinning

Foundation Meditation

Hatha Yoga

Alternate Nostril Breathing

Reference Page for Chakras just follow in accordance to the directions of the program.

Check out this thread

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18847

HP cobra uploaded a new one with the proper links.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back