Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scam, or real?

FollowerofValefor

On the internet, there are many, many things about “psions, telepathy, ...kinesis”
Is any of them true?
Does “Satan-free telepathy” (yes, it is a topic name on many pages :roll: ) exist?
And those kinesis things. What are they?
Like, umbrakinesis exist at some form?

(Sorry for my english, Im Hungarian.)

FollowerofValefor said:
On the internet, there are many, many things about “psions, telepathy, ...kinesis”
Is any of them true?
Does “Satan-free telepathy” (yes, it is a topic name on many pages :roll: ) exist?

I used to know how to do telekinesis when I was a kid, I would move very light objects without touching them. Unfortunately I've lost that ability now that I'm older.

It's very possible to communicate with somone telepathically but you would have to be very spiritually advanced to be able to do so.

There are probably a hundred diffrent kinds of kinesis's that I've read about in the past. But I currently only believe in pyrokinesis and telekinesis because those are the only 2 types of kinesis that I've actually seen, but there are probably way more supernatural abilities out there, so just keep doing research on them as much as you can.

FollowerofValefor said:
Is any of them true?

They are called siddhies (super natural powers), you can direct/absorb energy if you are able (about umbrakinesis).

here is a topic were siddhies are discussed:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12130&p=41426&hilit=siddhies#p41426

Satan and his demons help us dedicated satanist in various fields here is a link to specific topics /lists of demons:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Telekinesis, pyrochinesis, biochinesis and so on, these are all abilities of the soul by which it manipulate the energy. Telekinesis for example is the ability of our aura to affect other weaker auras, which makes thr moving of different items possible without touching them, but just by focusing on them. These practices need consistent hard work to develop and become something "normal" for a strong soul. If I'm not wrong there is information about each one on JoS.

Yes leos are known to be pyromancers as sun is there planet leo power theres a reason inanna has lions on her temples- growls cutely- also i would like to take our sumeria back from the kikes and do rtrs there as they are ours so we should take it back there hers not theirs note the sn sword of astaroth she helped me pick the name i even have her names tatted on me. And azazels sigil. But yes this is real just takes along time to master we have pdfs that explain this .tip read the pdfs then ask questions read its good for a gentile. Hail astaroth!!!! -waves at hp maxine - heeeeeyyyyyyy thanks for your awsomeness and for all you have done for mother astaroth and grandmother lilith!!!!! Hail lilith !!!!! hail astaroth!!!!! Hail satan!!!! Hail maxine!!!! Hail jos!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back