Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Engraving positivity in my soul...I need help

Low Priest

Can anyone help me with magical squares, runes, or any workings I can do for 90 days to engrave positivity into my soul, i don't know what's wrong with me that I'm so negative.

I do returning curses 1&2 every day and at least 10-30 mins of void, sometimes 2 mins if I don't have time.

I'd appreciate help with the workings

Low Priest said:
Can anyone help me with magical squares, runes, or any workings I can do for 90 days to engrave positivity into my soul, i don't know what's wrong with me that I'm so negative.

I do returning curses 1&2 every day and at least 10-30 mins of void, sometimes 2 mins if I don't have time.

Do you also do Aop ( Aura of protection)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

you could use this affirmation:
I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, happy, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me.

Low Priest said:

and I would change your acc name, it isn´t realy positive.

Low Priest said:
Wunjo (8) helps with self-esteem and self-confidence. Is not really exactly what you want but it might help.

Otherwise, I think every Sun mantras/runes and the Sun square are increasing the "hapiness". The mantras can be Satanas, Sol, Raum, Satanama, Ra etc.

Fuchs said:
Low Priest said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, happy, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me.

Hey bro thanks for the affirmation tips! I do the exact affirmation almost but without happy.

I’ll change that thanks

LightMangoMango said:
Fuchs said:
Low Priest said:

Hey bro thanks for the affirmation tips! I do the exact affirmation almost but without happy.

I’ll change that thanks

I do it also without, well I have no problems with sadness. More with time management ;)

You´re welcome

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back