Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 pm

We are not attacking here. We are defending ourselves. We are not waging wars because we are war mongering or insane, as war is wasting in many ways, and disabling for both parties evolved. But when you are attacked, you have to defend yourself. And the attacks of the enemy have been on going for too long.

There are brainwashed retards out there. There are 5 levels of conception. The lowest one is when the person is in illusion, Samsara, and is a devout retard, so hardly stuck in their conditions that they cannot advance. They don't have an open mind to consider what is evident. Real perception is completely closed to them.

There is a deliberate plan to enslave any man, woman and child on the planet, and turn them into cattle. Of course, the higher and the more sci-fi the scenario, the more people cannot 'accept' it or stomach it. But if you pay attention, behind boose, behind weedtard, behind retardiation, behind cultural failing, behind bastardization, behind the destruction of lands and continents, always lies the jew. One just need to do the necessary research. They are not hiding it either.

The jews have waged war on humanity long ago.

Below I will post something which is a simple conversation going on in Israel. If people don't buy our 'propaganda' and pretend to be ((("self-thinking"))), especially where it fits so they can keep their worthless mindset going, maybe they will consider top rabbis of Israel. Below I am posting an expert of some academic level commentary done by Rabbis.

Below a rabbi explains how Gentiles are given to Israel as an INHERITANCE. Living cattle that will serve the jews and be disciplined when they act against them.

Doesn't matter you accept this future or not, others are forcing on this. If you do not fight them, they will have it. This is called "Zionism" by those in the petty xian levels of pseudo-awakening, but but realistically speaking just Judaism. Christianity and Islam, both praise jewish gods with the ultimate objective for this to manifest in society. The end goal of both religions are the decimation of Gentiles and total subjugation to the jews. Where it has already manifested politically and whatever.

PROSYLITES BELOW MEANS CHRISTIAN/JEW SLAVE. Jews go into your nation to Christianize you, and they have a philosophy that this was (((Hashem's Plan))). Aka, make you a borg that promotes their agenda and will die later like a pest in the feet of judea. Those who are "GENTILES", aka, those who are not Christian, are the hated target of the jews since the beginning, because they have the power to defeat them.

From the writings of Rabbi Dr. Hillel Ben David, "The Four Exiles - Arba Gavulot":

"However, HaShem has big plans for His world. He is going to have the Jews do double duty. In addition to being fixed up for their sin, they will also be role models for the Gentiles. To understand this, we need to understand that Gentiles, not proselytes, are given to Israel as an inheritance:

Tehillim (Psalm) 2:7-9 I will declare the decree: HaShem hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen [7] for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.

It seems that when we are sent into exile, we provide an example that causes the Gentiles to either become proselytes, or to be condemned. Further, when we went into exile, we did not go alone."

IF YOU QUESTION THE ABOVE IT'S ANTI-SEMITISM. Because nowadays the jews come and shit straight in your face, and they tell to you, if you oppose their genocidal agenda, and their agenda to usurp everything the world has built, and enslave every person forever, you're a bad and evil goyim, since them, are the moral, the good, and your rolemodel.

Image

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

Quietlysings wrote:So um I smoke weed and still follow the schedual, and I'm not really worried about it, but when we establish Satanic kingdoms and the Jews are destroyed, are you guys gunna cut down all the weed? I'm not gunna freak out I'm just curious. But I am also serious.


Why is weed so important to even conversate about it? Because many people do it? Maybe if it's worth to keep around it will, but by then, relaxation and other issues won't be dependent on something so trivial.

As for tabacco, this cancerous thing began with the best provisions as well. On how healthy is was and stuff. Because the jews wanted to invest to it back then, which they did, ultimately sealing the tomb of hundreds of millions of people. Now they want to invest in weed, so weed is the very healthy and nice alternative. Weed is being used by the jew world order, aside many other things, to instill dependence and docility in the subjects.

It's not up to any "Satanic government" what you gonna do with your brain. Nobody is going to take your right to fry your brain out, if that is what you want.

I wonder why people have so overly dignified a plant or something...

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1151

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 am

People like weed because the Liberal left that has dominated the streets in the modern era, I'm talking about ghetto black culture (manufactured by NYC Jewish execs), likes weed. That is why the biggest idiots, the Jews call them rappers, are paid millions of dollars to smoke weed and drink on video while mumbling some stuff about masculinity or something.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 380

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:35 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Quietlysings wrote:So um I smoke weed and still follow the schedual, and I'm not really worried about it, but when we establish Satanic kingdoms and the Jews are destroyed, are you guys gunna cut down all the weed? I'm not gunna freak out I'm just curious. But I am also serious.


Why is weed so important to even conversate about it? Because many people do it? Maybe if it's worth to keep around it will, but by then, relaxation and other issues won't be dependent on something so trivial.

As for tabacco, this cancerous thing began with the best provisions as well. On how healthy is was and stuff. Because the jews wanted to invest to it back then, which they did, ultimately sealing the tomb of hundreds of millions of people. Now they want to invest in weed, so weed is the very healthy and nice alternative. Weed is being used by the jew world order, aside many other things, to instill dependence and docility in the subjects.

It's not up to any "Satanic government" what you gonna do with your brain. Nobody is going to take your right to fry your brain out, if that is what you want.

I wonder why people have so overly dignified a plant or something...


These days everyone does it. It is pretty sad that they rely upon it heavily.
I know some people who smoke it 2-4 times a day just to feel normal and function, that is their escape, their way to feel whole. These days, there is a whole bunch of crap in it that it is now just as addictive as cocaine or heroine.

I have a loved one who is very much addicted...she dedicated herself years ago but not exactly following the path. Now, it to the point this person cannot concentrate--Its just a dumbing down substance, nothing more.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:18 am

It's so popular and so pushed that even dating apps give you the option to note on your profile whether you don't do drugs at all, you do them sometimes or often. As if anyone is supposed to take seriously someone that has anything but "never" in capital letters lol

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:08 am

Quietlysings wrote:So um I smoke weed and still follow the schedual, and I'm not really worried about it, but when we establish Satanic kingdoms and the Jews are destroyed, are you guys gunna cut down all the weed? I'm not gunna freak out I'm just curious. But I am also serious.


If it were up to me, yes. I'm all for allowing adults to do whatever they want with their own bodies, but certain things, and people who push the use of such, need to be removed for the obvious reason that they may come into contact with children who are less informed and naive, and we would risk poisoning our young for what, letting a few potheads get stoned and destroy themselves over time?

Yeah uhh, no.


I'm also not judging you, just explaining why I believe this kind of stuff should be removed from society. If you are over 18 years old you can do whatever you want with your body.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

serpentwalker666
Posts: 138

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 am

I used marijuana in my earlier years. And it had such a profound effect on me compared to others it was insane. I agree it absolutely makes people docile and makes the chakras and aura leak energy. And alters your brain in terrible ways. I went into a state of delusion for a while. seeing creatures and things that were non existant. All kinds of things, because it screwed up my brain back then. It took me a while to get it back together and come back from the gates of madness..... lol. But im fine now. i know this may sound extreme or just too out there. But i know what i experienced and it was not pretty.... And i know what it did for me was absolute torture. Everyone else was fine. .But me. Most assume it is a harmless plant. From my experiences. I see it as a weapon. But im sure alot goes under the radar. It can really crack a hole in your subconcious mind and really screw you up.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Quietlysings wrote:So um I smoke weed and still follow the schedual, and I'm not really worried about it, but when we establish Satanic kingdoms and the Jews are destroyed, are you guys gunna cut down all the weed? I'm not gunna freak out I'm just curious. But I am also serious.


Why is weed so important to even conversate about it? Because many people do it? Maybe if it's worth to keep around it will, but by then, relaxation and other issues won't be dependent on something so trivial.

As for tabacco, this cancerous thing began with the best provisions as well. On how healthy is was and stuff. Because the jews wanted to invest to it back then, which they did, ultimately sealing the tomb of hundreds of millions of people. Now they want to invest in weed, so weed is the very healthy and nice alternative. Weed is being used by the jew world order, aside many other things, to instill dependence and docility in the subjects.

It's not up to any "Satanic government" what you gonna do with your brain. Nobody is going to take your right to fry your brain out, if that is what you want.

I wonder why people have so overly dignified a plant or something...


These days everyone does it. It is pretty sad that they rely upon it heavily.
I know some people who smoke it 2-4 times a day just to feel normal and function, that is their escape, their way to feel whole. These days, there is a whole bunch of crap in it that it is now just as addictive as cocaine or heroine.

I have a loved one who is very much addicted...she dedicated herself years ago but not exactly following the path. Now, it to the point this person cannot concentrate--Its just a dumbing down substance, nothing more.


No wonder, it's promoted from all sides. It's not even the best way to relax. People can relax in other ways. But this particular pest is over-represented everywhere, and people buy the propaganda. After a point you need to stone like an idiot just to remain as you said, just functional.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:I used marijuana in my earlier years. And it had such a profound effect on me compared to others it was insane. I agree it absolutely makes people docile and makes the chakras and aura leak energy. And alters your brain in terrible ways. I went into a state of delusion for a while. seeing creatures and things that were non existant. All kinds of things, because it screwed up my brain back then. It took me a while to get it back together and come back from the gates of madness..... lol. But im fine now. i know this may sound extreme or just too out there. But i know what i experienced and it was not pretty.... And i know what it did for me was absolute torture. Everyone else was fine. .But me. Most assume it is a harmless plant. From my experiences. I see it as a weapon. But im sure alot goes under the radar. It can really crack a hole in your subconcious mind and really screw you up.


Studies show that teenagers using this can lose much IQ from it. These are only the mental backlashes. 120 IQ is very clever, 130 is very very clever. 100 is decent, but 90 is going towards imbecile. So losing points here is not something you want to do is it....

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 187
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HorusLucis » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 am

The dangers of Drugs(weed,tobacco,Meth)etc are extreme and Plain to see and no one seems to realize it until they are skrewed to a point of no repair.And when we talk about True Satanism being all about Empowerment,Elavation,Advancement,Progress etc,why do drugs and lets be realistic here :geek:
Is doing drugs/weed part of it???C'ommon :ugeek:
Hail Buer!
Hail Truth!
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
natalie_lion's_heart
Posts: 71

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby natalie_lion's_heart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:31 am

http://www.mapi.com/blog/the-ayurvedic- ... juana.html

An excerpt;
"In Ayurveda, cannabis used as a recreational drug is considered toxic to the mind and body. It has been used for thousands of years as a component in various preparations but not as an isolated herb....

Medical Research on Marijuana (Cannabis) Current reviews of the medical research literature suggest that daily consumption of cannabis in teens is associated with depression and anxiety and development of schizophrenia. Studies indicate that its use can have an irreversible, long-term effect on the brain. Imaging studies show significant changes in brain function and, with continued use, the appearance of functional ‘holes’ — vast areas of brain matter that are dysfunctional. There is some evidence that regional structural changes are associated with cannabis use patterns as well as measures of psychopathology. The volume of cortical grey matter is progressively reduced in schizophrenia, with larger grey matter volume decreases associated with cannabis use. A current neurophysiological model indicates cannabis-induced schizophrenia is a distortion of normal late-postnatal brain maturation. Adolescent exposure to cannabis transiently disturbs physiological control of the endogenous cannabinoid system over brain function. As a result, THC (the primary active ingredient in cannabis) may adversely affect adolescent experience-dependent maturation of neural wiring within prefrontal cortical areas. Depending on the amount, time and duration of use, this may ultimately lead to the development of psychosis or schizophrenia. Together, these studies highlight the cannabis-related dysfunction of the prefrontal cortex, the central switchboard of executive control and decision-making. Think of the prefrontal cortex as the highest, most powerful value of the ‘intellect.’ As such and as part of a distributed neural reward system, the prefrontal cortex is responsible for guiding our thinking, emotions and behavior along evolutionary, non-destructive pathways. Drugs can be used, abused or addictive. Abuse is a behavior that continues to occur in the face of obvious negative consequences because one is uneducated or unaware; however, addiction is a brain disease characterized by impaired behavior control that is evident to others while the individual affected becomes increasingly distorted and dysfunctional in their thinking, feelings and behaviors. Gambling may be exciting, but you end up in financial and family ruin most of the time. THC disrupts prefrontal cortical function communication with other brain regions. If the prefrontal cortex goes offline, then our ability to monitor and respond properly to negative outcomes (think of a variety of brain and behavioral problems) is reduced and eventually lost. One is left with the addiction and increasing difficulties in life. Recent research suggests chronic interference with the endocannabinoid system by marijuana use may facilitate drug dependence and impair the body’s natural homeostatic balancing mechanisms."

Pretty important reading ^
I personally suspect in adults it shouldn't be any different, especially in meditating and evolving adults.
"Those who see in National Socialism nothing more than a political movement know ... It is more even than religion; it is the will to create mankind anew."- Adolf Hitler♡

Quietlysings
Posts: 44

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Quietlysings » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:28 pm

I'm in agreement. I been smoking weed for years. I can't say anymore. It's not good, but it's not to late I geuss
:mrgreen:

Lifeisgreat
Posts: 28

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Lifeisgreat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:55 pm

There were topics of weed. It does nothing for you. The switch to smoking amd doing drugs and power meditations and yoga is easy when you continue to empower and uplift yourself. And when advancing and seeing the other supposed popular people and fakes or whomever, it is horrible.

In meditations there are degress of empowerment and consciousness that drugs and alcohol will destroy you from. Its a major win for the jews if you cant function properly and are easy to control and manipulate. The average of persons who dont meditate are easy to influence as they are not as empowered. For those people who do drugs and drink their life away, they are not a challenge.

Lifeisgreat
Posts: 28

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Lifeisgreat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 pm

I think i got this from HPS Maxine on the joyofsatan website: when you are not in control someone(or something) else is.

User avatar
NightKiss666
Posts: 8

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby NightKiss666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Weed is a Jew weapon and many people that I be around use it as an escape from their depression, misery, whatever. When they come down from this high they feel more of the messed up feelings that they were experiencing before and, usually, they decide to get high again.
I myself had an episode with Marijuana/weed. I can honestly say that this is not plesant at all. I was using it while doing little meditations. I had this method to meditate first then get high. This little method went as fast as it came. What was more screwed up about my marijuana highs was how I ALWAYS saw a tall reptile like figure standing in my bedroom. Then I'd often hear "cheering" once I reach the climax of a high. My worse case senario with this was have a violent feeling of the elements inside of me. The elements felt as if it was breaking down within me. I constantly felt a heavy, unpleasant pressure on my solar plexus and crown chakras. It was so much going on. It got as bad as to where I was smoking 3 times a day and at one point I wasn't reaching a high anymore.
Weed only fucks with your psychic points and really hurts you spiritually. I no longer use this crap for the feelings I get from it is VERY unpleasant. I encourage those who meditate and use weed now to stop it. If it's for medical purposes, there's pure CBD oils around the market that doesn't get you high. The THC is what gives you the high.
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1151

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 pm

I honestly believe weed smoking is a Jewish generated sub-culture and their vehicle for bringing this about was the music industry and their employment of idiotic blacks (they always use stupid people I think) to rap about how much money they have. People equate money with success - so when kids start seeing these idiots smoking weed while driving a nice car they buy into this culture. Thats the simple magic of it - so its a black and white subject.

Also if you look at how it was banned in George Washington's day and see that it is legal now you really have to question the establishments authority - the lack of this questioning may just show the docility and the stupidity of the masses for buying into this sub-culture which is obviously generated to create a slave state. People just need to be awoken to the plot of the invisible Jewish empire.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 236
Location: Philippines

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Wildfire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote: Of course, the higher and the more sci-fi the scenario, the more people cannot 'accept' it or stomach it.

True. ALL thanks to Hollywood for making it look ridiculous and stupid, including all the genre's they produce. Damn, think about those who are copying what they see on TV and write monkey scat written claims and put people on the Torah go round because of it. I've lost hope on that genre now completely(I don't know if there are any types of content in that Genre with effective Satanic messages. Orr...there are none at all), if only there is a way to do things like this RIGHT, we could get people on board the SS go round.

Welp, gotta get to RTRs, meditation and studies. I don't want to spiritually rot or end up HOMELESS either.

And lastly...yeah...never fall into pessimism, being a fucking overly sensitive bitch ever again or sometimes going hysterical for nothing(I'm going to jump on void meditation, water element to calm my wild fiery nature down like a calm fireman in "just an ordinary day in summertime Philippines" and get some rest after this. I better amp up the meditations too... And also, get my head straight sometimes and find a proper place to vent out my anger and scream when I really need to. Don't worry, I'm sometimes hit with a huge sense of positivism radiating in me like crazy. The enemy wants all Satanists dead or enslaved, now that's something that must be 100% impossible to happen.).

Thank you for telling me this!

Sometimes, I must just stop bitching, let go of the damn past, stop being real stupid thanks to my out of control Tzar bomba of emotions, stop over thinking and

Image
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Mezu
Posts: 12

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Mezu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Never harm anyone physically, except in legal self defense, to quote an old but fun Disney style move about witches: Head witch: ''Witches work only with magic''. This just came to mind to warn when I noticed this thread title again In my head with glowing red letters bellow an inverted pentagram as an image. If anyone even considers it think of the JOS as well as yourself. Your detractors would just love if a member did that.

SoulSnipes
Posts: 160

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby SoulSnipes » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

User avatar
_Viktor_
Posts: 41

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby _Viktor_ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:48 pm

Better stay away from it,
especially not knowing what one consumes if the "weed"(what a shitty name) is bought from a scum dealer.
If somebody has a very stable mind it may be funny once in a while surrounded by nature and sunlight... at least two weeks apart and only if you're well grounded, well off and are that rare type of person.

For all other folks, like the majority, it is a total trap. Can be mentally torturous, dissolving and a total gamble on which high one may get... sometimes just fun, inspiring, frightening, etc.

When I heard of the legalization efforts I immediately recognized the huge danger and the excellent possibility for the "higher ups" to control/destroy society now way more efficiently. It's my guess that the weed grown for official consumption is most likely a "Monsanto"-mutant which has been creatively modified.

The people I know who have been long time smokers are mentally eroded. Both good guy, pretty intelligent but due to weed consumption(for 10+ years & other "meds") they have both suffered tremendously. Drained and empty of positive energy they are and you can feel that nothing good may spring from their "passion".
Other people with better lives(socially "integrated", friends, partners, goods) who also smoke have nonetheless this braindead vibe going on... it's as if you could would punch them in the face and they would just take it and grin stupidly.

I can wholeheartedly agree with most people on here - harmful, sometimes severly, despite all the "health"-hype.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 30

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby sahasrarabliss » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

HP hoodedcobra666,I do wanna ask you some questions.

1.Is the survival of humanity and the destruction of the Jews are set in stone?

2.Will the Gods step in if the humanity is on the verge to get destroyed, borgs, etc etc, as the enemy planned?

Because, you once had said that "Satan can be with one person or with whole planet". What do you really Mean by that? I really need to know. Please elaborate that.
That line has been stuck in my mind for long lol.

But as I interpret it, to me it means that humanity's survival and the destruction of the jews isn't set in stone. The winner can be either, jews or Us? But he who is really in this for Satan and improves himself shall be protected, no? Even if any of us here does nothing and he expects to be saved here on earth by the Gods if the economy collapse or whatever. He is just having false hopes, right?

Another thing I remember, you once mentioned about what one of our Gods said to you and that is "if it's your war then it's our war" now that is easy to interpret what He really meant by that. So, the RTR is the only solution they can provide us here to destroy the Jews.

3. And, Does the survival of humanity SOLELY depend on Us ?? Or depends on the Gods too?like I said if they would step in.

the person above said about weed will be cut in *Satanic Kingdom*

This indicates that many or some of the members here have false hopes that jews destruction and humanity's survival and freedom and the Satanic Kingdom is bound to happen someday in future. Again, it solely or most of it depends on Us here?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Mezu wrote:Never harm anyone physically, except in legal self defense


Disagreed. For me, it would be more likely "never kill anyone, except in legal self-defence." Just like applying psychological violence is allowed, so shall be beating someone up for verbal abuse.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Stormblood wrote:Disagreed. For me, it would be more likely "never kill anyone, except in legal self-defence." Just like applying psychological violence is allowed, so shall be beating someone up for verbal abuse.


So basically if people have no counter arguments they should be allowed to resort to violence?

I know this is not what you meant, but that's an example of a loose end. Individuals must NEVER be allowed or encouraged to take justice into their own hands. Yes, today we have to take matters into our own hands with legal methods, because the justice systems we have today are extremely flawed, incompetent and full of loopholes.

Psychological violence should be a crime as is physical violence. Trying to solve the problem of psychological violence by making physical violence legal is just making it worse.


We just have to create a competent justice system that protects it's citizens and annihilates criminals thoroughly and effectively.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 715

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 pm

This is not a Satanic video. But it also IS.
Watch and fight misery inside and outside ourselves!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFc7agO09w&app=desktop
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1151

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:HP hoodedcobra666,I do wanna ask you some questions.

1.Is the survival of humanity and the destruction of the Jews are set in stone?

2.Will the Gods step in if the humanity is on the verge to get destroyed, borgs, etc etc, as the enemy planned?

Because, you once had said that "Satan can be with one person or with whole planet". What do you really Mean by that? I really need to know. Please elaborate that.
That line has been stuck in my mind for long lol.

But as I interpret it, to me it means that humanity's survival and the destruction of the jews isn't set in stone. The winner can be either, jews or Us? But he who is really in this for Satan and improves himself shall be protected, no? Even if any of us here does nothing and he expects to be saved here on earth by the Gods if the economy collapse or whatever. He is just having false hopes, right?

Another thing I remember, you once mentioned about what one of our Gods said to you and that is "if it's your war then it's our war" now that is easy to interpret what He really meant by that. So, the RTR is the only solution they can provide us here to destroy the Jews.

3. And, Does the survival of humanity SOLELY depend on Us ?? Or depends on the Gods too?like I said if they would step in.

the person above said about weed will be cut in *Satanic Kingdom*

This indicates that many or some of the members here have false hopes that jews destruction and humanity's survival and freedom and the Satanic Kingdom is bound to happen someday in future. Again, it solely or most of it depends on Us here?


No truly Satanic people smoke weed it is a Jewish thing anyway. The Jewish people and their E.T. Grey and Reptilian masters are always a threat but Earth has been won by Satan. These RTR's further help the Satanic race which is basically all of the German Nazi people and the millions of Nationalists who will be Satanists in the future.

When you do the RTR's you also gain command in Satan's army and gain ability which will further aid the Satanic peoples. Besides RTR's there is spiritual warfare in general where there are a few options - you can communicate with Satan and receive missions and you can educate people on the internet about Satanism which is a form of spiritual warfare.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Disagreed. For me, it would be more likely "never kill anyone, except in legal self-defence." Just like applying psychological violence is allowed, so shall be beating someone up for verbal abuse.


So basically if people have no counter arguments they should be allowed to resort to violence?

I know this is not what you meant, but that's an example of a loose end. Individuals must NEVER be allowed or encouraged to take justice into their own hands. Yes, today we have to take matters into our own hands with legal methods, because the justice systems we have today are extremely flawed, incompetent and full of loopholes.

Psychological violence should be a crime as is physical violence. Trying to solve the problem of psychological violence by making physical violence legal is just making it worse.


We just have to create a competent justice system that protects it's citizens and annihilates criminals thoroughly and effectively.


In my opinion, what you say it's wrong. Satanists are not frail beings that need protection. Satanists can take care of themselves. Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop. In nature, the fittest survive and this applies on any level from the spiritual, to the mental, to the emotional, to the physical. The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 am

Stormblood wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Disagreed. For me, it would be more likely "never kill anyone, except in legal self-defence." Just like applying psychological violence is allowed, so shall be beating someone up for verbal abuse.


So basically if people have no counter arguments they should be allowed to resort to violence?

I know this is not what you meant, but that's an example of a loose end. Individuals must NEVER be allowed or encouraged to take justice into their own hands. Yes, today we have to take matters into our own hands with legal methods, because the justice systems we have today are extremely flawed, incompetent and full of loopholes.

Psychological violence should be a crime as is physical violence. Trying to solve the problem of psychological violence by making physical violence legal is just making it worse.


We just have to create a competent justice system that protects it's citizens and annihilates criminals thoroughly and effectively.


In my opinion, what you say it's wrong. Satanists are not frail beings that need protection. Satanists can take care of themselves. Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop. In nature, the fittest survive and this applies on any level from the spiritual, to the mental, to the emotional, to the physical. The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult.


"Satanists are not frail beings that need protection.". Yes this is probably why everyone is doing aura of protection and so forth. Cause people don't need protection. And why one does dedication and so forth. You don't have to be 'frail' to require protection.

"Satanists can take care of themselves." And what does that mean? That nobody else should take care of someone else and we should return to the jungle?

"Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop." You can. There are not only 'regulations' in place. There are severe punishments. Which is why the west has way less criminality than other places of the world where it's GTA San Andreas all day. Even with a corrupt legal system it's better than no legal system whatsover.

"In nature, the fittest survive and this applies on any level from the spiritual, to the mental, to the emotional, to the physical."

You are fitter than 10 midgets on wheelchairs who have 50 IQ, but if I give all 10 of them an AK-47, they can take your superior life out. So survival of the 'fittest' is not always the case.

"The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult." Here you go, you just created a legal system...Lol

In the jungle you consider 'ideal' you wouldn't survive a day. And if you did development would also be impossible so survival simply wouldn't mean shit. The same goes for other people who have similar beliefs.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1557

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:00 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:HP hoodedcobra666,I do wanna ask you some questions.

1.Is the survival of humanity and the destruction of the Jews are set in stone?

2.Will the Gods step in if the humanity is on the verge to get destroyed, borgs, etc etc, as the enemy planned?

Because, you once had said that "Satan can be with one person or with whole planet". What do you really Mean by that? I really need to know. Please elaborate that.
That line has been stuck in my mind for long lol.

But as I interpret it, to me it means that humanity's survival and the destruction of the jews isn't set in stone. The winner can be either, jews or Us? But he who is really in this for Satan and improves himself shall be protected, no? Even if any of us here does nothing and he expects to be saved here on earth by the Gods if the economy collapse or whatever. He is just having false hopes, right?

Another thing I remember, you once mentioned about what one of our Gods said to you and that is "if it's your war then it's our war" now that is easy to interpret what He really meant by that. So, the RTR is the only solution they can provide us here to destroy the Jews.

3. And, Does the survival of humanity SOLELY depend on Us ?? Or depends on the Gods too?like I said if they would step in.

the person above said about weed will be cut in *Satanic Kingdom*

This indicates that many or some of the members here have false hopes that jews destruction and humanity's survival and freedom and the Satanic Kingdom is bound to happen someday in future. Again, it solely or most of it depends on Us here?


I will answer in a post when I have more time to answer. These are very pressing questions, I know.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Stormblood wrote:In my opinion, what you say it's wrong. Satanists are not frail beings that need protection. Satanists can take care of themselves. Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop. In nature, the fittest survive and this applies on any level from the spiritual, to the mental, to the emotional, to the physical. The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult.


I understand what you're saying Stormblood, but when it comes to justice there must always be a higher authority. And yes, even among Satanists as we do answer to a higher authority and if we get into issues with other dedicated satanists we are not permitted to curse them ourselves.

If you know me, you know I strongly believe that criminals should be harshly punished. But these things have to be thorough and professional, and handled by people who are adept at such.


I'm not going to comment on your idea that violence should basically be legal. That's too edgy even for me
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:"Satanists are not frail beings that need protection.". Yes this is probably why everyone is doing aura of protection and so forth. Cause people don't need protection. And why one does dedication and so forth. You don't have to be 'frail' to require protection.


We were talking about physical and psychological cases, not spiritual ones. Building and strengthening an aura of protection is taking care of things yourself, rather than delegating them to someone else, which is what Satanism is about. Independence and self-empowerment.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:"Satanists can take care of themselves." And what does that mean? That nobody else should take care of someone else and we should return to the jungle?

Independence and self-empowerment, as I said above. Nothing to do with jungle.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:"Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop." You can. There are not only 'regulations' in place. There are severe punishments. Which is why the west has way less criminality than other places of the world where it's GTA San Andreas all day. Even with a corrupt legal system it's better than no legal system whatsover.

I disagree with it. The only way to take away violence is for everyone to achieve a level of wisdom where there is no willingness harm at all, not by imposing regulation that favour those who act with psychological violence (which is covert and more difficult to determine) and severely punish those who result to physical violence. It's proven that psychological violence can leave deeper and more long-lasting results than even broken bones. It's self-defence. Then in your ideal system, if someone curses me what should I do? Denounce them to police instead of counter-attacking? Because, you know, cursing is spiritual violence. It should be outlawed according to your line of thought.

Do you and Dahaarkan have a double standard when it comes to violence? I remember very well the thread about animals where I was advocating only survival, while you, HP Mageson and him were all building an argument around the fact that violence and cruelty are normal and to be expected in nature.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:"The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult." Here you go, you just created a legal system...Lol

This doesn't contradict my speech in the slightest.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:In the jungle you consider 'ideal' you wouldn't survive a day. And if you did development would also be impossible so survival simply wouldn't mean shit. The same goes for other people who have similar beliefs.

So you say. But I never talked about killing people, did I? What sort of "ideal" jungle would it be, then?

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Stormblood wrote:Do you and Dahaarkan have a double standard when it comes to violence? I remember very well the thread about animals where I was advocating only survival, while you, HP Mageson and him were all building an argument around the fact that violence and cruelty are normal and to be expected in nature.


I swear, there is nothing that triggers me more than putting gentiles and animals on the same or at a similar level for an argument.

Nature is a harsh cunt. And animals in a natural setting do many fucked up things. That's acceptable among animals because well, they are animals. Part of what separates us from dumb animals is the civilization we have built, a civilization which we must maintain and develop endlessly for our continued survival and progress. Through civilization we have the possibility to live much better, much longer, and much safer lives than if we were to live like the beasts do.

One could see the whole concept of civilization being created from the idea that we could live a higher lifestyle than animals do. And one of the key elements of that higher lifestyle is NOT bashing each other's heads with rocks like a bunch of apes.


I am not against violence in all forms. But giving any citizen the right to exercise it against others basically whenever he or she pleases is a big fat no. Violence, being what it is, is to be exercised only by professionals in a professional environment after a thorough process that determines it is necessary. That's how justice works. And that's how violence works in civilization.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Quietlysings wrote:So um I smoke weed and still follow the schedual, and I'm not really worried about it, but when we establish Satanic kingdoms and the Jews are destroyed, are you guys gunna cut down all the weed? I'm not gunna freak out I'm just curious. But I am also serious.


Why is weed so important to even conversate about it? Because many people do it? Maybe if it's worth to keep around it will, but by then, relaxation and other issues won't be dependent on something so trivial.

As for tabacco, this cancerous thing began with the best provisions as well. On how healthy is was and stuff. Because the jews wanted to invest to it back then, which they did, ultimately sealing the tomb of hundreds of millions of people. Now they want to invest in weed, so weed is the very healthy and nice alternative. Weed is being used by the jew world order, aside many other things, to instill dependence and docility in the subjects.

It's not up to any "Satanic government" what you gonna do with your brain. Nobody is going to take your right to fry your brain out, if that is what you want.

I wonder why people have so overly dignified a plant or something...



People generally don't take the time to evaluate the things they put into the body, the same way most 'satanist' avoid facts about the enemy.

If you have a medical reason (such as I do: chronic migraines, glaucoma, etc.) It would be taken LIKE A MEDICINE IN DOSES TO EASE THE PAIN OR CONFITION.

To use it for relaxation or just to get a 'high' is what the enemy wants. There is no advantage in such a case as this, there is only detrimental repercussions to the brain (because the body doesn't NEED it).

The plant was used by our ancient ancestors (along with other herbs) in EXTREME MODERATION! If used AT ALL (for medical purposes) we should consider this very thing.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:I swear, there is nothing that triggers me more than putting gentiles and animals on the same or at a similar level for an argument.

Nature is a harsh cunt. And animals in a natural setting do many fucked up things. That's acceptable among animals because well, they are animals. Part of what separates us from dumb animals is the civilization we have built, a civilization which we must maintain and develop endlessly for our continued survival and progress. Through civilization we have the possibility to live much better, much longer, and much safer lives than if we were to live like the beasts do.

One could see the whole concept of civilization being created from the idea that we could live a higher lifestyle than animals do. And one of the key elements of that higher lifestyle is NOT bashing each other's heads with rocks like a bunch of apes.


I am not against violence in all forms. But giving any citizen the right to exercise it against others basically whenever he or she pleases is a big fat no. Violence, being what it is, is to be exercised only by professionals in a professional environment after a thorough process that determines it is necessary. That's how justice works. And that's how violence works in civilization.


So let's just let everyone walk all over us with words because, well, I shall not defend myself with punches. No matter what buttons are pushed by the others when they are purposefully trying to humiliate us, whether it's straightforward or subtle. Even better, let's turn the other cheek and revert back to Xianity and Wicca, right?

Or, wait, you said earlier that psychological violence is wrong and should be punished. You clearly don't know that there are regulations in place for that. But the subject is tricky. How are you going to prove psychological damage in court? So we should just start censoring free speech in a way that no one can be offended. Wow. And freedom goes out the window. Very sensible.

And why this? Because you're afraid of a black eye, a broken bone or else. Better professionals deal with the bad way that person humiliated me publicly. I'm such a wimp and can't bear the thought to defend myself in the way I find most appropriate. Let's not curse them to make them mute so they don't abuse the gift of the word again because the legal system will find out about it and I will be punished as well. Not a good idea to get involved, even if I'm involved already, right?

Did he just punch me? Let's do nothing while he beats me up and does even more damage. I have to wait for the law enforcement to deal with it. Wait, let's try to call them. Ouch! He just broke my dominant wrist and my phone as well. Now I can't even call the police. I might die or sustain severe damage that will take a lot to heal even with witchcraft but let's wait for the professionals to do anything about this mess.

They Greys just came to my village to shoot the villagers. But I can't defend my village. Let's let the professionals deal with them. Let's wait for the army to get. They just kill my children. What am I going to do? I know! I must wait for the professionals to come. Now I'm dead too. But it's okay. I'll just wait to reincarnate again. I don't care if I've built all this victim karma and all the bad karma that comes from murder. I know I can't bear arms. The professionals have to do it.

I never advocated free violence. I advocated allowing physical violence as a form of self-defence. If that's how you think it works, then you can make your little country. I'm pretty sure you will have only Xians and Wiccans in it. I don't understand how we went from supporting the right to guns ownership to denying violence.

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby makesyouperfect » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:44 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Stormblood wrote:In my opinion, what you say it's wrong. Satanists are not frail beings that need protection. Satanists can take care of themselves. Violence is part of nature and you can't take it away just by imposing regulations to supposedly stop. In nature, the fittest survive and this applies on any level from the spiritual, to the mental, to the emotional, to the physical. The only violence that should be prohibited is that of adults against underage people because an underage is usually not able to stand up to an adult.


I understand what you're saying Stormblood, but when it comes to justice there must always be a higher authority. And yes, even among Satanists as we do answer to a higher authority and if we get into issues with other dedicated satanists we are not permitted to curse them ourselves.

If you know me, you know I strongly believe that criminals should be harshly punished. But these things have to be thorough and professional, and handled by people who are adept at such.


I'm not going to comment on your idea that violence should basically be legal. That's too edgy even for me




there are countries where it is legal to fight to protect your honour, and to protect others in their own defence, mutual combat etc

not even 100 years ago in the united states you could legally duel to the death in the street, this was often two consenting adults doing what they have the natural right to do. they have the right to be human and feel emotion, and the rush of winning in a life or death situation.

but why do you think there "always" needs to be a "higher power" over people telling you whats right and wrong.

obviously there is a point where the "highest" powers end and have to decide ethics on their own.

non insane humans generally have a pretty good idea of what is depraved and gross and what is fair and just.

this doesnt mean that because we believe something to be true that it must be imposed on anyone.

infact i think imposing rules on others who are only excersizing their natural human rights is the real crime. its exactly what the catholic church did to us not too long ago.

this is why you cant just claim to be a higher power and start making rules, because according to you that person needs to be controlled by someone even "higher" than him.

so either you follow natural law, and the strongest use their power to secure themselves rulership positions, or the masses of mediocre idiots will walk all over you and ruin your way of life.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Stormblood wrote:I never advocated free violence. I advocated allowing physical violence as a form of self-defence. If that's how you think it works, then you can make your little country. I'm pretty sure you will have only Xians and Wiccans in it. I don't understand how we went from supporting the right to guns ownership to denying violence.


You're just taking what I said and exaggerating it.

Of course people should be permitted to defend themselves when the situation calls for it. But beating the shit out of someone under the allegation that they disrespected you is insanity. Maybe you are honest about it and that was actually deserved. But let's imagine you're a psychopathic motherfucker. And you're angry that Susie didn't want to touch your pickle in highschool because you're fat and ugly. So you walk over to her house and beat her to a pulp because you feel she "disrespected" you.


Citizens must have the right to defend themselves, that's it as far as violence goes. This you are advocating will only open the doors to a more violent society and give psychopaths and criminals more room to maneuver. You are used to this world's shit justice system that doesn't work so I understand why you feel this is necessary.

After we reform the justice system it will be far superior to what you see now. It will actually you know, work. There are ways to find the truth, especially if these people have access to Satan's knowledge. You're just assuming this justice system won't work and that the individual will be deprived of justice anyway. But I assure you that if you have our people behind it, it will.

And yes, if an organized military force is attacking you, the correct course of action is to take cover and call for help, not engage because you're outgunned and outnumbered...if it is found that these system's response was inadequate, the people behind it also have to be called to answer for this. Incompetence too should be a punishable offense. When it comes to citizen's safety there can be no room for failure.



Stormblood wrote:And why this? Because you're afraid of a black eye, a broken bone or else.

Because I'm afraid of psychopaths and criminals being given flawed, poorly thought laws that they can use to their advantage and further terrorize my people and continue to destroy civilization. Violence is the way of the jewish world. A world where people beat and kill each other on the streets and the authorities allow for such. This isn't the world we are creating, this is the world we are destroying.

Like I said before, today we take matters into our own hands because we are in a world of chaos. This won't be necessary when order is restored, and these systems reformed and handled by competent souls.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

makesyouperfect wrote:
there are countries where it is legal to fight to protect your honour, and to protect others in their own defence, mutual combat etc

not even 100 years ago in the united states you could legally duel to the death in the street, this was often two consenting adults doing what they have the natural right to do. they have the right to be human and feel emotion, and the rush of winning in a life or death situation.

but why do you think there "always" needs to be a "higher power" over people telling you whats right and wrong.

obviously there is a point where the "highest" powers end and have to decide ethics on their own.

non insane humans generally have a pretty good idea of what is depraved and gross and what is fair and just.

this doesnt mean that because we believe something to be true that it must be imposed on anyone.

infact i think imposing rules on others who are only excersizing their natural human rights is the real crime. its exactly what the catholic church did to us not too long ago.

this is why you cant just claim to be a higher power and start making rules, because according to you that person needs to be controlled by someone even "higher" than him.

so either you follow natural law, and the strongest use their power to secure themselves rulership positions, or the masses of mediocre idiots will walk all over you and ruin your way of life.


So in your mind there can't be a higher authority or higher power, but then you also claim the strongest should claim rulership positions?

But yes of course we shouldn't impose what we think is right or wrong on anyone. So we just let rapists and murderers do whatever they want since imposing rules and laws is tyranny...of course.


No. You don't get to legally behave like an ape. In true civilization, people who behave like animals are put down or exiled. These destructive behaviors are obstacles to progress. I'm all for giving people rights, but if there is a law that gives criminals room to maneuver, that law has to be rethought, and revoked until it no longer poses a danger to honest citizens.

Because the whole point of law and authority is to protect the true and honest citizens, and obliterate crime and those who practice crime. If a "right" can be abused by criminals then it creates the opposite outcome than what is desired. It actually harms citizens instead of protecting them.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 am

There is to be a certain balance between freedom and protection, which in my opinion is not the kind of balance you have in mind. I also think you're automatically assuming that murderers and rapists are automatically stronger than respectful citizens, which is barely ever the case in a Satanic society since that kind of behaviour comes from less advanced souls. It has been stated that morals and values grow automatically the more you advance.

We never talked about rapists and sexual violence. You are bringing that up. And since you are, let's say the minimum punishment should be castration and I think you might agree with that.

Also, about the military example, you should take in mind that everyone will have basic military training, as the prescribed end for one's studied that Hitler described in his Mein Kampf. If the military doesn't come in time, you should defend yourself, not just wait to be killed. That is counter-intuitive, just as is counter-intuitive to just watch and do nothing when you see someone beaten up in the street by a gang, like all sleeping sheeps do today.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:There is to be a certain balance between freedom and protection, which in my opinion is not the kind of balance you have in mind. I also think you're automatically assuming that murderers and rapists are automatically stronger than respectful citizens, which is barely ever the case in a Satanic society since that kind of behaviour comes from less advanced souls. It has been stated that morals and values grow automatically the more you advance.

We never talked about rapists and sexual violence. You are bringing that up. And since you are, let's say the minimum punishment should be castration and I think you might agree with that.

Also, about the military example, you should take in mind that everyone will have basic military training, as the prescribed end for one's studied that Hitler described in his Mein Kampf. If the military doesn't come in time, you should defend yourself, not just wait to be killed. That is counter-intuitive, just as is counter-intuitive to just watch and do nothing when you see someone beaten up in the street by a gang, like all sleeping sheeps do today.


Fair enough. I might have the wrong idea that's why debates are important. When I am thinking of protecting citizens I have the weaker citizen in mind. I'm not concerned about the protection of gods here, the strong don't really require any of this as they rarely get into issues in the first place. Criminals aren't always stupid and always target weaker individuals.

I do not have the "fuck the weak" mentality that is popular around here. I believe true strength comes from unity and having people's talents recognized and put to use for the betterment of mankind. I don't believe people should be discarded simply due to physical, spiritual or even mental weakness. Everyone has a use.


When it comes to criminals I see two types. Those that can be excused on some level, such as stealing because one is starving. Crimes such as this should be punished but these people should be given another chance. As for inexcusable crimes, such as rape, it's a different story. These people should be immediately stripped of all human rights and put down like animals. These need to be permanently removed from society the minute they are proven guilty.

It requires such rot on a spiritual and mental level to do this that these individuals are utterly worthless and even destructive to mankind as a whole, and there is no plausible argument for their continued existence. I'm sorry if that sounds edgy lol but I just don't believe in "reforming" these types of people. It just doesn't work. Transforming these things into proper citizens takes too much effort and too many resources that it's simply not justified to go through all that effort for a rapist piece of shit to get a second chance.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby makesyouperfect » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
makesyouperfect wrote:
there are countries where it is legal to fight to protect your honour, and to protect others in their own defence, mutual combat etc

not even 100 years ago in the united states you could legally duel to the death in the street, this was often two consenting adults doing what they have the natural right to do. they have the right to be human and feel emotion, and the rush of winning in a life or death situation.

but why do you think there "always" needs to be a "higher power" over people telling you whats right and wrong.

obviously there is a point where the "highest" powers end and have to decide ethics on their own.

non insane humans generally have a pretty good idea of what is depraved and gross and what is fair and just.

this doesnt mean that because we believe something to be true that it must be imposed on anyone.

infact i think imposing rules on others who are only excersizing their natural human rights is the real crime. its exactly what the catholic church did to us not too long ago.

this is why you cant just claim to be a higher power and start making rules, because according to you that person needs to be controlled by someone even "higher" than him.

so either you follow natural law, and the strongest use their power to secure themselves rulership positions, or the masses of mediocre idiots will walk all over you and ruin your way of life.


So in your mind there can't be a higher authority or higher power, but then you also claim the strongest should claim rulership positions?

But yes of course we shouldn't impose what we think is right or wrong on anyone. So we just let rapists and murderers do whatever they want since imposing rules and laws is tyranny...of course.


No. You don't get to legally behave like an ape. In true civilization, people who behave like animals are put down or exiled. These destructive behaviors are obstacles to progress. I'm all for giving people rights, but if there is a law that gives criminals room to maneuver, that law has to be rethought, and revoked until it no longer poses a danger to honest citizens.

Because the whole point of law and authority is to protect the true and honest citizens, and obliterate crime and those who practice crime. If a "right" can be abused by criminals then it creates the opposite outcome than what is desired. It actually harms citizens instead of protecting them.




by no means should people with mental illness be allowed to do what they please, but if you allow the people who claim that they are being instructed by a higher power determine what are and are not natural rights, you will be in the dark ages.

im saying there is a point where there is no power higher and there is just a highest power. so the way of thinking that you just have to let the higher power create the rules is nonsense.

everyone is fighting to survive, there is no all knowing and all seeing god that rules everything, so one needs to take control over what is in his jurisdiction and secure himself a way to survive.

unless you want some acclaimed "higher power" to rule you, have fun trying to own a book that isnt a bible...

there was ALSO a time where, adultury, divorce, premarital sex, blasphemy/free speach, self defence, questioning passages from a book, and refusing to bow to a clergy member or a ruler. WERE LITERALLY PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

this is because the masses of gullible idiots could do whatever they pleased because the laws where in their favor, regardless of how sick and anti human most of these laws were.

AND they claimed to get their laws from a "higher power"

see my point?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:00 am

Dahaarkan wrote:Fair enough. I might have the wrong idea that's why debates are important. When I am thinking of protecting citizens I have the weaker citizen in mind. I'm not concerned about the protection of gods here, the strong don't really require any of this as they rarely get into issues in the first place. Criminals aren't always stupid and always target weaker individuals.

I do not have the "fuck the weak" mentality that is popular around here. I believe true strength comes from unity and having people's talents recognized and put to use for the betterment of mankind. I don't believe people should be discarded simply due to physical, spiritual or even mental weakness. Everyone has a use.


When it comes to criminals I see two types. Those that can be excused on some level, such as stealing because one is starving. Crimes such as this should be punished but these people should be given another chance. As for inexcusable crimes, such as rape, it's a different story. These people should be immediately stripped of all human rights and put down like animals. These need to be permanently removed from society the minute they are proven guilty.

It requires such rot on a spiritual and mental level to do this that these individuals are utterly worthless and even destructive to mankind as a whole, and there is no plausible argument for their continued existence. I'm sorry if that sounds edgy lol but I just don't believe in "reforming" these types of people. It just doesn't work. Transforming these things into proper citizens takes too much effort and too many resources that it's simply not justified to go through all that effort for a rapist piece of shit to get a second chance.


Well, I'm not saying either that I know everything. Since the first post, I stated that this is my opinion of what our glorious society will be like. It doesn't mean it will turn out like that, word by word.

Criminals in this world, in my opinion, are either more spiritually degraded than the rest or just too brainwashed. Or both. I'm referring to the bad type. I fashion my ideal Satanic world without the other type you described, the one who steals for necessity. That's because in my utopia everyone is pursuing a career based on their soul traits and their labour is enough to grant them the minimum (enough food, water, property and clothing), while education and healthcare are free of course.

People will be discarded in time by nature, I believe. Many people, I dare say, the great majority, is too far gone to survive another incarnation. No matter how accepting we want to be. We can't force people to convert to Spiritual Satanism, we can't force them to forsake all their brainwashing and become spiritual all of a sudden. Time, being of Kali, will favour us and make us the majority and those too far gone will cease to exist, as that's what happens when souls can no longer reincarnate. I abandoned the childish belief that everyone can be saved, even though it's sad.

I do agree about what you said about rapers.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 251

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am

makesyouperfect wrote:by no means should people with mental illness be allowed to do what they please, but if you allow the people who claim that they are being instructed by a higher power determine what are and are not natural rights, you will be in the dark ages.

im saying there is a point where there is no power higher and there is just a highest power. so the way of thinking that you just have to let the higher power create the rules is nonsense.

everyone is fighting to survive, there is no all knowing and all seeing god that rules everything, so one needs to take control over what is in his jurisdiction and secure himself a way to survive.

unless you want some acclaimed "higher power" to rule you, have fun trying to own a book that isnt a bible...

there was ALSO a time where, adultury, divorce, premarital sex, blasphemy/free speach, self defence, questioning passages from a book, and refusing to bow to a clergy member or a ruler. WERE LITERALLY PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

this is because the masses of gullible idiots could do whatever they pleased because the laws where in their favor, regardless of how sick and anti human most of these laws were.

AND they claimed to get their laws from a "higher power"

see my point?



I see your point but you simply cannot have civilization without rules and without authority. I expect that when we live in a truly spiritually advanced society, these really won't be as in your face and restrictive, but a higher authority is always necessary to instruct the masses. Like I have said before, even we Satanists answer to a higher authority, which guides and instructs us.

You underestimate how much good a higher satanic authority can do for mankind. You're just assuming all authority is bad because you're used to "authority" being utilized by the jews.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby makesyouperfect » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
makesyouperfect wrote:by no means should people with mental illness be allowed to do what they please, but if you allow the people who claim that they are being instructed by a higher power determine what are and are not natural rights, you will be in the dark ages.

im saying there is a point where there is no power higher and there is just a highest power. so the way of thinking that you just have to let the higher power create the rules is nonsense.

everyone is fighting to survive, there is no all knowing and all seeing god that rules everything, so one needs to take control over what is in his jurisdiction and secure himself a way to survive.

unless you want some acclaimed "higher power" to rule you, have fun trying to own a book that isnt a bible...

there was ALSO a time where, adultury, divorce, premarital sex, blasphemy/free speach, self defence, questioning passages from a book, and refusing to bow to a clergy member or a ruler. WERE LITERALLY PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

this is because the masses of gullible idiots could do whatever they pleased because the laws where in their favor, regardless of how sick and anti human most of these laws were.

AND they claimed to get their laws from a "higher power"

see my point?



I see your point but you simply cannot have civilization without rules and without authority. I expect that when we live in a truly spiritually advanced society, these really won't be as in your face and restrictive, but a higher authority is always necessary to instruct the masses. Like I have said before, even we Satanists answer to a higher authority, which guides and instructs us.

You underestimate how much good a higher satanic authority can do for mankind. You're just assuming all authority is bad because you're used to "authority" being utilized by the jews.


then who has the right to be in authority in a ns state?

me? you? the rich? spiritually powerful?even immortal?

the "morally superior"?

i dont trust anybody to start making new rules and laws, the united states without kikes is fine, and there is a reason it is/was a model country for the rest of the world.

i have read and heard all the propaganda, and from what is revealed about it, it sounds less than horrible to be a working person in NS than in a free market but i still dont have a clear picture of what 1930s NS looks like.

let alone what a 2100s or 2200s NS society would be like.



part of me is a bit afraid to fuel the advancement of something i might not agree with. something that might not be ideal for me.

a free market with money that is owned by the public, and not private organizations is actually the ideal way to do it in my opinion.

i think wierd things like trusts, hidiously rich jews, social democracy, low wages, and high cost of living, as well as the above private banks endorsed by the federal government made life real shitty for the average person trying to secure themselves a home and a future.


this is strictly because my country wants to pretend to be aristocratic , enabling the money whoring jews to own literally all our wealth and make life miserable for the working man and woman.

but on the flip side allow our countries representatives to be elected by the mass mind of mediocre sheep people who are under the strict control of the jewish god.(thus making us politically liberal) a direct contradiction to the prior, but certainly not to the constitution.

it just perpetuates success for the Jewish people,allowing them to do whatever they please, while the majority population (correction about 20%) in the united states fits the requirements for impoverishment.

and even the poverty line is impossibly low, unrealistic in fact. for a family of 4 your annual income has to be less than what? 25,000 a year.

or even with the median income being about 50,000 a year how many years does it take to pay off a house if you spend most of your money on food?

what 30 years? 40? what if you die before you pay it off...

not to mention how "median" calculated, its nonsense there are kikes in our country making literally hundreds of millions of dollars a year there are also LOTS of kids working part time jobs at arbys or the burgerking or the grocery store. these people pay their taxes, the government considers their incomes to be legitimate.

so honestly how much money does the top percentage of "people" have to actually be making to come up with this number of 50,000?

the answer is too much



so at that i dont know how the system works for NS, i was once told that people are payed nearly the same amount of money for every job no matter the job.

i have been told you are heavily taxed, but then i have read that one is payed very well, and that the government will just loan you money for a house and only make you pay half of it back for instance.

the 8 hour workday was for a time in which factories were run by hand and there was a war waging with the smallest nations on the planet fighting the largest...

people complain they have no time for themselves because they work 10 hours a day in the U.S. does the NS system during peacetime work better, or worse.

its not like nationalism is something that a country at war has ever decided against.

actually it is required. and all countries involved benefited from it economically until the end of ww2. but was it a good way of life then or did it suck just as bad as russia?







my point is i have a lot of questions, and i just guess im not ready to give myself to something i dont understand, i dont want to be ruled by someone i dont know, frankly i dont want to be ruled at all. and both of these issues are going to take time before they are resolved.

when the jewish people are kicked out is a free market, one that is not run by the government viable? or will it just be gentiles taking the same place that the jews are in now..

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 30

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby sahasrarabliss » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:11 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:HP hoodedcobra666,I do wanna ask you some questions.

1.Is the survival of humanity and the destruction of the Jews are set in stone?

2.Will the Gods step in if the humanity is on the verge to get destroyed, borgs, etc etc, as the enemy planned?

Because, you once had said that "Satan can be with one person or with whole planet". What do you really Mean by that? I really need to know. Please elaborate that.
That line has been stuck in my mind for long lol.

But as I interpret it, to me it means that humanity's survival and the destruction of the jews isn't set in stone. The winner can be either, jews or Us? But he who is really in this for Satan and improves himself shall be protected, no? Even if any of us here does nothing and he expects to be saved here on earth by the Gods if the economy collapse or whatever. He is just having false hopes, right?

Another thing I remember, you once mentioned about what one of our Gods said to you and that is "if it's your war then it's our war" now that is easy to interpret what He really meant by that. So, the RTR is the only solution they can provide us here to destroy the Jews.

3. And, Does the survival of humanity SOLELY depend on Us ?? Or depends on the Gods too?like I said if they would step in.

the person above said about weed will be cut in *Satanic Kingdom*

This indicates that many or some of the members here have false hopes that jews destruction and humanity's survival and freedom and the Satanic Kingdom is bound to happen someday in future. Again, it solely or most of it depends on Us here?


I will answer in a post when I have more time to answer. These are very pressing questions, I know.

Yes, thanks.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:55 am

I don't think the USA without the Jews will be fine. It has now become a place where only the Jew can flourish. Plato used to match democracy as the form of government created by the "man of iron". It's the lowest class, the class of the producers (artisans, farmers and labouring people). Today every nation is a crypto-tyranny masquerading as democracy. By the way, Plato also said that democracy is the lowest form of government. And I agree. The masses will never be good enough to govern themselves. Society should be ruled by the pinnacle of human knowledge and wisdom. That is the class of philosophers and spiritual people. It's no coincidence that Satanic civilisations were ruled by the Priest-Kings and not by the common people. Even the Demons are ruled by a tetrarchy formed by the four most powerful, wisest demons. And among them, Satan is the greatest and the leader. There are also aristocratic ranks like the prince, king, marquis, count, etc. Democracy can never function as the common people are not wise and knowledge enough to tend to the needs of everyone. Plato calls the ruling class, which corresponds loosely the Brahmin class in the Vedas, the "man of gold". The highest form of government is thus aristocracy, as Plato calls it. Not democracy and certainly not anarchy.

In a democracy, freedom is taken to unnecessary extremes and that causes disorders and chaos. It eventually degenerates into tyranny, like it already happened.

The cycle of society and the type of man can also be matched with the cosmic yugas.

1. Golden man - aristocracy - Satya Yuga (the golden age)
2. Silver man - timocracy - Treta Yuga (the silver age)
3. Bronze man - oligarchy - Dvapara Yuga (the bronze age)
4. Iron man - democracy - Kali Yuga (the iron age or dark age or black age)

I'd dare add a five type of (((man))) to Plato's system to match it with tyranny and it still would be part of the Kali Yuga. That would be the Jewish man but they are no man. For the Hindu, the Kali Yuga started in 3182 BC. This is about 5 thousand years ago and it makes sense since that's when the Jewish started screwing everything up.

Ironically tyranny can be seen as aristocracy with the Jews in charge. And thus a corrupted, degenerate and twisted form of aristocracy.


(Where I read that the Ksatriyas are the ruling class, instead of being protectors, warriors, soldiers, etc, I roll my eyes because it makes no sense).

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby makesyouperfect » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Stormblood wrote:I don't think the USA without the Jews will be fine. It has now become a place where only the Jew can flourish. Plato used to match democracy as the form of government created by the "man of iron". It's the lowest class, the class of the producers (artisans, farmers and labouring people). Today every nation is a crypto-tyranny masquerading as democracy. By the way, Plato also said that democracy is the lowest form of government. And I agree. The masses will never be good enough to govern themselves. Society should be ruled by the pinnacle of human knowledge and wisdom. That is the class of philosophers and spiritual people. It's no coincidence that Satanic civilisations were ruled by the Priest-Kings and not by the common people. Even the Demons are ruled by a tetrarchy formed by the four most powerful, wisest demons. And among them, Satan is the greatest and the leader. There are also aristocratic ranks like the prince, king, marquis, count, etc. Democracy can never function as the common people are not wise and knowledge enough to tend to the needs of everyone. Plato calls the ruling class, which corresponds loosely the Brahmin class in the Vedas, the "man of gold". The highest form of government is thus aristocracy, as Plato calls it. Not democracy and certainly not anarchy.

In a democracy, freedom is taken to unnecessary extremes and that causes disorders and chaos. It eventually degenerates into tyranny, like it already happened.

The cycle of society and the type of man can also be matched with the cosmic yugas.

1. Golden man - aristocracy - Satya Yuga (the golden age)
2. Silver man - timocracy - Treta Yuga (the silver age)
3. Bronze man - oligarchy - Dvapara Yuga (the bronze age)
4. Iron man - democracy - Kali Yuga (the iron age or dark age or black age)

I'd dare add a five type of (((man))) to Plato's system to match it with tyranny and it still would be part of the Kali Yuga. That would be the Jewish man but they are no man. For the Hindu, the Kali Yuga started in 3182 BC. This is about 5 thousand years ago and it makes sense since that's when the Jewish started screwing everything up.

Ironically tyranny can be seen as aristocracy with the Jews in charge. And thus a corrupted, degenerate and twisted form of aristocracy.


(Where I read that the Ksatriyas are the ruling class, instead of being protectors, warriors, soldiers, etc, I roll my eyes because it makes no sense).






but the US is not a democracy like a greek city state. if you dont get this, then frankly i have no idea what the rest of what you said actually has to do with anything.

it is a republic.

so what is the difference between electing a chancelor and a legislative body

and electing a president and a senate?



the people still vote, the only reason hitler was in power so long was because germany was at war. it is customary to halt elections until the end of wartime.


i personally believe the us needs to have MORE freedoms that is allowed. we have an amendment in our constitution that says state laws cannot ever overrule our constitutional rights and prohibitions.

however our states do EXACTLY that and it makes me sick to the core.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 pm

makesyouperfect wrote:but the US is not a democracy like a greek city state. if you dont get this, then frankly i have no idea what the rest of what you said actually has to do with anything.

it is a republic.

so what is the difference between electing a chancelor and a legislative body

and electing a president and a senate?



the people still vote, the only reason hitler was in power so long was because germany was at war. it is customary to halt elections until the end of wartime.


i personally believe the us needs to have MORE freedoms that is allowed. we have an amendment in our constitution that says state laws cannot ever overrule our constitutional rights and prohibitions.

however our states do EXACTLY that and it makes me sick to the core.


It seems that you do not know how a republic works, then. If you don't see that a republic IS a democracy. Who elects your representatives in the Parliament? The whole population does. Now isn't this democracy? The whole population has no knowledge and no wisdom. Most of them are even either Xians, Atheists, Agnostics or crypto-Jews. This is not how it should work.

Democracy means democracy. It's not that a different kind of democracy works while another doesn't. Plato was talking about democracy in general. We also have the example of our Gods being in an SS/NS aristocracy. Denying the conclusion because you disagree with the premise (out of ignorance of what a democracy and a republic are, I might add) is a logical fallacy.

Hitler was in power because he was the most spiritually advanced member of NS Germany and high-ranking SS like Himmler came to occupy prominent positions because of the same reason, building some sort of aristocracy. If NS Germany had won, he would've continued to rule. As a god this time, since he had completed the Magnum Opus, and he will come back to rule the White race and possibly the whole of humanity. Heil Hitler!

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby makesyouperfect » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:01 am

its pretty well documented that in ancient greek city states with populations of about 10,000 or less including slaves

the land owning men would convene and take ballots on issues regarding the public.

with no representatives.

just voting on an issue directly. this is demo-cracy


a republic involves a higher population and representatives that are chosen through ballot.

in a republic issues are not directly voted upon by citizens.

aside from city and state wide propositions to do with the creation of laws not to interfere with federal law.(ideally)

federal laws are usually proposed, and then made by the house of congress/senate(the elected leaders)



DO YOU LIVE IN AMERICA?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Don't Let Them Criminalize Or Guilt Trip Your Defence.

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:21 pm

makesyouperfect wrote:its pretty well documented that in ancient greek city states with populations of about 10,000 or less including slaves

the land owning men would convene and take ballots on issues regarding the public.

with no representatives.

just voting on an issue directly. this is demo-cracy


a republic involves a higher population and representatives that are chosen through ballot.

in a republic issues are not directly voted upon by citizens.

aside from city and state wide propositions to do with the creation of laws not to interfere with federal law.(ideally)

federal laws are usually proposed, and then made by the house of congress/senate(the elected leaders)



DO YOU LIVE IN AMERICA?


You're evidently confused. I suggest you study sociopolitics.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ZmajEriksson and 6 guests