Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which race do I belong to?

Niko_is_666

Hello, I would really like to know what race I belong to. I am from the Punjabi region of India or you can say I am from a Sikh family. As an Indian teen, I can only say that I am way too confused about my race because of Multiculturalism here. My skin is fair enough to confuse people that I am a foreigner or some shit which I hate, cuz everyone stares the shit out of me. I do know skin color comes way after when it comes to race but that's all I know. But I do have an idea or feeling that I might have some history with the Kalash Tribe of Pakistan which the Moslems are forcing to convert :(

Thanks
Hail Satan!!

The Alchemist7 said:
It was said that indians are considered a sub-race on it's own. What are your parents? Both from Punjabi?
Yes, both from Punjab. But now I have a lead, after asking several times, my mom finally told me, we used to be from the Bar Region of Punjab, which is currently in Pakistan. After the Partition of India, we were forced out by moslems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back