Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chackras

Abyss

Hail all brothers and sisters! Sorry for wasting your time with my question :))
Do i have to open all my chackras in order to open my clairaudience and clairhearance chackras? I m asking because i have -1 intimacy in my home and on the future i ll be at college with 3 other people in my room sooo... I ve wondered if i can begin with these two, and then, when i have proper time, to continue with the others
Thanks in advance for the answers :) and sorry for my bad english, romanian here
Hail Satan!

Do the chakra openings in the order they are presented on the website.

Abyss said:
Hail all brothers and sisters! Sorry for wasting your time with my question :))
Do i have to open all my chackras in order to open my clairaudience and clairhearance chackras? I m asking because i have -1 intimacy in my home and on the future i ll be at college with 3 other people in my room sooo... I ve wondered if i can begin with these two, and then, when i have proper time, to continue with the others
Thanks in advance for the answers :) and sorry for my bad english, romanian here
Hail Satan!

You don't have to open all of your chakras before working on your astral senses, but it helps to at least have your third eye and sixth chakra open.

Open all your chakras in order it is for the best. Besides when you open your 3rd eye or clairvoyance chakras this does not mean that you see Energy right away. this takes alot of work and time. However your intuition will improve for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back