Basic Yoga Changes Gene Expression

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Basic Yoga Changes Gene Expression

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 am

Basic Yoga changes gene expression in those who practice this. Note this was used to regenerate people and heal them. This is just what basic Yoga does.

Yoga is Satan's gift to humanity.

Think about how better people would be if they practised even basic Yoga and the Jewish run pill factories would lose billions of shekels which is another reason they don't want this knowledge in the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQW8rUlIPU

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HPS Shannon

Re: Basic Yoga Changes Gene Expression

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Great post and link.

Meditation has also been found, and it is a fact, that is changes the brain over time and increases awareness, cognitive functioning and intelligence....

Definitely screws up the Jews' plans....

Alexander

Postby Alexander » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Can Yoga make me taller ? :lol:
i hate being a 5'9 male

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 pm

It could be more epic if they mentioned the mantra "Sa-Ta-Na-Ma" ;)

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

A research but focused on kabbalistic squares will be a huge thing. Personally, I feel very healthy and there is no need for me to take medicines because I my early insomnia is gone.

Syt

Postby Syt » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Is there a difference between Yoga vs. Mantra/Chakra meditation when it comes to enhancing gene expressions?

Ye_Illuminator

Postby Ye_Illuminator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 pm

It's good to know about this kind of information. Thanks alot.

nfernum invocat sanctuarium

Postby nfernum invocat sanctuarium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 am

Meditation and yoga can also aid in the attainment of physical immortality yes? The very special kind. This condition represents the philosophers stone and a type of self alchemy correct?
Sum Anguis Consanguineus

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Syt wrote:Is there a difference between Yoga vs. Mantra/Chakra meditation when it comes to enhancing gene expressions?

Well yoga works on the soul, chakras included so it can have similar effects as chakra meditation, you're just working on the soul. Same goal, different methods.The chakras are located along the spine near the endocrine system so stimulating those through chakra meditation or yoga will have a rejuvenating and healing effect.

Yoga works on the physical body and soul directly as the added benefit.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 am

Alexander wrote:Can Yoga make me taller ? :lol:
i hate being a 5'9 male

It's not impossible. If you are serious about increasing your height you could through a form of biokinesis. But you would need tremendous power to achieve such a feat, effectively and safely. You can also do a working to healthily grow, and this is safer as you would have to affect areas of your brain that deal with growth(the pituitary gland). You would program your mind and brain to produce more growth hormones than usual.

Take Robert Wadlow who is said to be one of the tallest man ever. He had a disorder in his pituitary gland, which gave his body high levels of growth hormones. I believe Andre the Giant had this too. Both of them kept on growing even during their adulthood.

Optimal days for such a working are Thursdays, during the hours of Jupiter(expansion, growth, tall people*sagittarius*). It might be slow or take more than a 40 day working to produce results. You can have a set goal or height you'd like to achieve.

It's possible, if it's something you actually want. :P

Limitations are not part of Satanism.
Hail Satan!

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Braun666 wrote:
i hate being a 5'9 male

It's not impossible. If you are serious about increasing your height you could through a form of biokinesis. But you would need tremendous power to achieve such a feat, effectively and safely. You can also do a working to healthily grow, and this is safer as you would have to affect areas of your brain that deal with growth(the pituitary gland). You would program your mind and brain to produce more growth hormones than usual.

Take Robert Wadlow who is said to be one of the tallest man ever. He had a disorder in his pituitary gland, which gave his body high levels of growth hormones. I believe Andre the Giant had this too. Both of them kept on growing even during their adulthood.

Optimal days for such a working are Thursdays, during the hours of Jupiter(expansion, growth, tall people*sagittarius*). It might be slow or take more than a 40 day working to produce results. You can have a set goal or height you'd like to achieve.

Being tall also allows you to have a bigger aura. The working would be wasted if you spent so much time on it and worrying of it. Make sure you empower yourself daily in the basic ways as well, don't forget to do that-lest you die and reincarnate into a tall size body but without any spiritual advancement.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Braun666 wrote:
i hate being a 5'9 male

I want my hair of platinum color and I will need to do a ritual working of decreasing melanine, but at the same time I have to be aware of consequences of decreasing melanine.

There are glands that will make you grow taller but you affect not just your height but other parts of the body that can function without problem with the actual production or level of growth hormones.
Actually, your body can be wise by giving to you that height, you affect your spine and the bones of your legs when you grow taller ;) take this into consideration before a working like that.

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:
Braun666 wrote:
Alexander wrote:Can Yoga make me taller ?
i hate being a 5'9 male

I want my hair of platinum color and I will need to do a ritual working of decreasing melanine, but at the same time I have to be aware of consequences of decreasing melanine.

There are glands that will make you grow taller but you affect not just your height but other parts of the body that can function without problem with the actual production or level of growth hormones.
Actually, your body can be wise by giving to you that height, you affect your spine and the bones of your legs when you grow taller ;) take this into consideration before a working like that.

Sheesh, not to mention the new clothes you'll have to buy :lol:
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:
Braun666 wrote:

Yeah, if you love white clothes and vivid colors for your clothers and your hair is platinum then prepare to buy darker clothes :) or you will be looking pretty weird.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:30 pm

i hate being a 5'9 male

Meditating and stating affirmations regarding insecurities is a good way to get rid of them. Also doing physical activities like martial arts and working out to have a good looking body definitely brings up your confidence.

These are two videos I have come across before. I enjoy a good portion of the Golden One's video since he is racially aware though he is misinformed about most political issues. His working out and motivational videos are the only ones I enjoy watching. The other one is from Alpha destiny. I was searching for natural body builders and found about him and i think this particular video should help you out. He even has one concerning tall lifters insecurities in case any other people wants to check it out.

Anyways, here you go

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYxC1QVQtuo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUf3ZYFuso

The Insecurities of Tall Lifters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQQjCWvetk

PS don't forget to incorporate yoga in your daily physical routine as this can help you advance quicker both spiritual and physical.
:)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:23 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:

Yeah, if you love white clothes and vivid colors for your clothers and your hair is platinum then prepare to buy darker clothes :) or you will be looking pretty weird.

Colour choices don't rely exclusively on hair colour. They also rely on eye colour and skin tone.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:

I have to ask out of curiosity, have you achieved any results with this working yet? I'm curious, as these types of workings definitely intrigue me since it pretty much changes the chemical composition of your body. Which of course, you should make sure in your affirmation you are including "in a healthy and safe way," to prevent any potential damages to the quality of your hair or skin when it comes to decreasing melanin. As long as you make it a point to include that into your affirmation, you shouldn't have any worry about any negative effects.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:

I have to ask out of curiosity, have you achieved any results with this working yet? I'm curious, as these types of workings definitely intrigue me since it pretty much changes the chemical composition of your body. Which of course, you should make sure in your affirmation you are including "in a healthy and safe way," to prevent any potential damages to the quality of your hair or skin when it comes to decreasing melanin. As long as you make it a point to include that into your affirmation, you shouldn't have any worry about any negative effects.

I have no plans to modify certain chemicals of my body...I do not know how much benefit those chemicals(like melanine) gives to my body...maybe the melanine has more functions than the skin or hair color.