Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are Succubi and Incubi in more detail ?

OlaftheSnow

Hello again, I'm back wondering my weird questions.
Looking around JoS I noticed only one article/sermon on the subject of Incubi and Succubi, and I started wondering, what they are in more detail.
Whether they are lower than regular demons, or they are still the same as other demons ?
How are they assigned to such position ?
How is it possible to find more info on them ?
Thank you to anyone who decides to share the insight they've gathered.
Hail Satan

They are the same as other Gods with the only difference of wanting a love/sexual relationship with still mortal humans for a variety of reasons. Only trustworth way of knowing more is through personal experience.

I'd say they are just regular citizens of the Empire that have advanced to a capability for such interaction i.e. astral projection, mental projection, remote viewing and whatnot. Not sure on anything specific perhaps they are born that way in the sense of a special destiny. Kinda like how some people are natural born artist and require very little to no training to make them produce their works.

I mean not everyone is an incubi/succubi, perhaps like I said it's just a special rank or even a birth astrological effect. Certainly there is a lot of misinformation on them, mostly bad.

I kinda hate to state this in such human terms but perhaps they do fulfill a role kinda similar to prostitution or sex worker. I mean it only seems logical that they may engage in such manners.

Albeit I might have people come and quote me as being disrespectful; just merely stating since they seem to have that kind of lifestyle that perhaps they engage in other industries related to sexuality.

In the end I think most if not all the time it's simply a regular citizen, perhaps people who believe a high-ranking God is with them are not with them and perhaps delusion or being affected by the enemy. I think for such to happen would be something VERY special especially considering the magnitude of said individual Daemon.

So yes I'd say lower ranking perhaps not lower-rank in disrespect but perhaps in terms of how far they've gone spiritually. Perhaps it's something that they completed the entire aspects of advancing the Godhead and through Godhood. But are now on a course for more power.

To kinda simplify it better anyone and everyone can be equal to Satan and the Gods in terms of developing the Soul. For example when your kundalini is risen, the same risen-ness that Satan of his kundalini is equally risen. Likewise say your third eye is completely 100% developed, well Satan or a Gods 3rd eye is equally developed. So there is some equality to a small, smidge of a degree in terms of Soul propagation.

But when it comes to power: Your literally a universal particle in Space compared to Satan or one of the Gods particularly as the ranks increase when it comes to power.

Hopefully people understand Soul development equals equality i.e. 666-nature of the completion of Godhead. But when it comes to raw power and other more advanced development of power it's FAR from equal if anything it's straight unequal. So I hope no one is confused what I said nor is reading something silly.

@OlaftheSnow

It's a shame succubi/incubi information is littered with absolute bullshit. I would like to know more but from what I personally believe in it's what I wrote above. Just normal every day people whom desire or want to help a human being. Just kinda like a normal woman or man just with a deep love and or sexual appetite. I genuinely believe high-ranking beings rarely if ever interact with such people in such ways. I personally think S/I entities are merely regular citizens just with special ranks nothing really out of the ordinary or far out. Just a simple title whether by birth or by way in which their development went and opened themselves up.

I guess you can argue all entities interact sexually and advance through Tantric acts. But these guys and gals are quite different, much more far out there.

OlaftheSnow said:
Looking around JoS I noticed only one article/sermon on the subject of Incubi and Succubi, and I started wondering, what they are in more detail.
Whether they are lower than regular demons, or they are still the same as other demons ?
Hail Satan

You can search the forums for articles on incubi/succubi, but be careful because lately we get a lot of delusional people. Usually, an incubus/succubus will not be in the list of demons on the jos site. Many high ranking gods already have commitments with other gods.

Gear88 said:
... quote me as being disrespectful;

...equals equality

So without any disrespect, your post is pure fantasious bullshit. You're just making up poetic gossip about the Gods to pretend it's some deep information and this is already disrespect. Nope they're not "lower citizens of the Empire" or whatever pseudo-spiritual sci-fi you meant by that.

Nope there's no "equal equality", over 666 thousand Saiyan power level TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOOONNNDDD!!

B7920FBD377FE5741BA9EC7EEDEBB329B9207306

Egon said:

So what I said is wrong? How am I wrong?

(Before typing this up I re-read what I wrote and for the life of me. I cannot figure out your entire statement to me.)

I post something in a limited, logical, and mortal aspect in respect of ignorance about beings of higher power.

And it is considered "fantasious bullshit". Especially putting in the Dragonball Z/S, SSJ3 as a symbolic representation in a "fantasious" manner of the Gods. So are you implying that Satan can blow up a planet with a spiritual absorption of energy/ki/chi/vrill/manna/prana, direct it, concentrated and destroy a planet. I thought HP. Cobra in Prophp, previous forum, state don't think crazy thoughts like that, that's not how the Universe works. Hell even Ol Argedco Luciftan's book Cosmic Wars with inferometric grating blaster is considered a technology weapon of even capable of planet busting and is a representation of magic working in an offensive manner, developed to be technological.,

Okay lets put this logical "Egon" your stating it is entirely wrong to even so much as have the merest thought to what is out there in the cosmos.

You "Egon" are so highly spiritually advanced and righteous that you know what they do or are doing in outer space realms.

In simplest terms a mortal thought is much like how the jews state about gentiles are "not worth a jewish fingernail".

So everything I said is "poetic gossip" whatever that is supposed to mean, who knows what is going on inside your head, when you typed that up.

And on top of that you state in a simple word "Glib", in other words taking a concept of words as deep information is "already disrespect" as you stated.

So basically here comes the circular logic, that it is considered a "SIN" to even so much as have the slightest inkling to the Gods. In other words in Yahwean logic, I gave you a brain, don't use it nor try to.

Alright Egon you win I guess my thoughts and activities on the forum represent a worthless, piece of shit person that cannot fathom nor should be allowed to even express his thoughts. I guess Argedco's quoting of me one time that stated the great thing about Satanism is you have a diverse thought and mind and diversity through different opinions. I guess my opinion and thoughts are completely worthless, stupid, unrealistic, and perhaps even anti-Satanic.

I might as well even go so far that, what you "Egon" is trying to state is that I'm judifying Satanism or Samaelism and in turn become a beacon for judiac thoughts. Cause I guess if a person isn't allowed to contemplate the outer Worlds. Then they must be jewish at the core.

Well thank you "Egon" I learned something new. I should probably not post on these forums anymore and maybe even so much as leave Satanism cause using my mind is a problem.

(Just to put it simply "Egon" at some point. The soul work is completed, I mean at some point there must be a limit to the capacity to open up the soul to maximum capability. After reaching that then the power comes in.)

If that is a bunch of bullshit. Then your most likely gonna state there is no limit to even developing the soul. So I guess what your gonna say is there is an infinite siddhi, infinite power obviously, and infinite opening to the soul.

So in other words I guess Chakras never finalize in development.(isn't the final point just to transmute them to Gold and work on more development of other areas).

Albeit of course you might or anyone state "Gear88" your stating a lot of Spiritual-Fantasy. I'm trying to be real here and limited as not to upset people like you "Egon" for stating such dastardly impious information. Nor certainly have HP. Cobra breath down my neck and state "STOP animeing the Gods; this isn't Dragonball Z/S"

I don't get it I post something realistic it's bad. Someone states some non-sense everybody eats it up.

I'm 12 what is this....really what is this....

Gear88 said:
Then your most likely gonna state...
Or you could simply grow up and stop putting words in my mouth while blame-shifting on me the ridiculous sci-fi fanfic about the Gods you wrote yourself.

"So there is some equality to a small, smidge of a degree in terms of Soul propagation.
But when it comes to power: Your literally a universal particle in Space compared to Satan or one of the Gods particularly as the ranks increase when it comes to power.
Hopefully people understand Soul development equals equality i.e. 666-nature of the completion of Godhead."

Wow you totally wrote realistic spiritual info here, totally me who is wrong for pointing it.

"I don't get it I post something realistic it's bad. Someone states some non-sense everybody eats it up."
LOL yes.

Gear88 said:
Egon said:

So what I said is wrong? How am I wrong?

(Before typing this up I re-read what I wrote and for the life of me. I cannot figure out your entire statement to me.)

I post something in a limited, logical, and mortal aspect in respect of ignorance about beings of higher power.

And it is considered "fantasious bullshit". Especially putting in the Dragonball Z/S, SSJ3 as a symbolic representation in a "fantasious" manner of the Gods. So are you implying that Satan can blow up a planet with a spiritual absorption of energy/ki/chi/vrill/manna/prana, direct it, concentrated and destroy a planet. I thought HP. Cobra in Prophp, previous forum, state don't think crazy thoughts like that, that's not how the Universe works. Hell even Ol Argedco Luciftan's book Cosmic Wars with inferometric grating blaster is considered a technology weapon of even capable of planet busting and is a representation of magic working in an offensive manner, developed to be technological.,

Okay lets put this logical "Egon" your stating it is entirely wrong to even so much as have the merest thought to what is out there in the cosmos.

You "Egon" are so highly spiritually advanced and righteous that you know what they do or are doing in outer space realms.

In simplest terms a mortal thought is much like how the jews state about gentiles are "not worth a jewish fingernail".

So everything I said is "poetic gossip" whatever that is supposed to mean, who knows what is going on inside your head, when you typed that up.

And on top of that you state in a simple word "Glib", in other words taking a concept of words as deep information is "already disrespect" as you stated.

So basically here comes the circular logic, that it is considered a "SIN" to even so much as have the slightest inkling to the Gods. In other words in Yahwean logic, I gave you a brain, don't use it nor try to.

Alright Egon you win I guess my thoughts and activities on the forum represent a worthless, piece of shit person that cannot fathom nor should be allowed to even express his thoughts. I guess Argedco's quoting of me one time that stated the great thing about Satanism is you have a diverse thought and mind and diversity through different opinions. I guess my opinion and thoughts are completely worthless, stupid, unrealistic, and perhaps even anti-Satanic.

I might as well even go so far that, what you "Egon" is trying to state is that I'm judifying Satanism or Samaelism and in turn become a beacon for judiac thoughts. Cause I guess if a person isn't allowed to contemplate the outer Worlds. Then they must be jewish at the core.

Well thank you "Egon" I learned something new. I should probably not post on these forums anymore and maybe even so much as leave Satanism cause using my mind is a problem.

(Just to put it simply "Egon" at some point. The soul work is completed, I mean at some point there must be a limit to the capacity to open up the soul to maximum capability. After reaching that then the power comes in.)

If that is a bunch of bullshit. Then your most likely gonna state there is no limit to even developing the soul. So I guess what your gonna say is there is an infinite siddhi, infinite power obviously, and infinite opening to the soul.

So in other words I guess Chakras never finalize in development.(isn't the final point just to transmute them to Gold and work on more development of other areas).

Albeit of course you might or anyone state "Gear88" your stating a lot of Spiritual-Fantasy. I'm trying to be real here and limited as not to upset people like you "Egon" for stating such dastardly impious information. Nor certainly have HP. Cobra breath down my neck and state "STOP animeing the Gods; this isn't Dragonball Z/S"

I don't get it I post something realistic it's bad. Someone states some non-sense everybody eats it up.

I'm 12 what is this....really what is this....
You surely learned a lot from victimism 101 class.

for who say that fucks with two succubus and one incubud, you write a lot of trash ...

Egon said:
Or you could simply grow up and stop putting words in my mouth while blame-shifting on me the ridiculous sci-fi fanfic about the Gods you wrote yourself.

I do that, so what? your not the first person that said that to me. In fact your not even the first amount of people that have stated not words in my mouth but in my mind.

It's my go to and I like it. Never saw anything wrong with it. I do have to defend myself and crush all opposition cannot and will not accept anything but utter destruction to opposition.

Anyways to continue my assault...

...And as for growing up. I grew up and then what? I grew up and it's nothing special. It's just like Fight Club with Tyler Durdan and the phone call to his dad scenario during the upstairs scene in the second floor room of the old house. "Dad I finished high school, what next?" "Get a job" "Okay dad I got a job, what next?" etcetera.

Grow up, for fucks sake I'm already grown up. That's a ridiculous statement.

Aquarius said:

Of course I'm a victim and I've been victimized. And yes if you want to know I did study at 101, 201, and even 301. Not sure what is wrong with that. Why do I wish to even be a victim. Nobody does anything wrong to be me but when it does occur it is at those levels. Not my fault those kinds of things occur in my life. Life is unpredictable.

I've been victimized because two and to a degree three people. Disagree with what I said. How is that not a victim. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible and express a concept and reality. And that is considered something profane or maligned.

SdD said:
for who say that fucks with two succubus and one incubud, you write a lot of trash ...

Okay then; I'll restate my statements. At Egon, Aquarius, and SdD; let's hear what you guys know about Succubi and Incubi.

Let's hear what the "truth" is on these entities. Let's hear some stories about the Gods and what and how they are towards humans in this case. If you guys hate what I said simply for expressing myself. Maybe I should quiet down and hear something.

As for you SdD; okay sure I write a lot of trash, okay maybe it is trash to you, but at least it's good. It's realistic, it's appropriate not delving into science-fiction nor spiritual-fantasy. I notice it's not about video games, Animes, cartoons, nor anything related to some "fantacious bullshit".

I've been at this since 2003, and I'm the bad guy here for expressing and thinking of concepts. Well I guess in the end it's wrong to express things in a logical manner.

(I guess some people just want to hear fantastical bullshit about the Gods, that make me question just what is going on that they state that.)

Let's state some things in fantastical bullshit.

So it's wrong to be realistic and limited. A being of higher power like Satan approximately, a little over 540,000 Earth years old. Is so omni-giga powerful that well, let's just Yahwehafy him cause he is God and well God is all just infinite in power. In fact reading some of HP. Jake Carlson's site stating Aldebaran Nordics arrived on Earth 740,000 years ago. Well isn't that before Satan's time. Okay maybe Satan's past life was around. Another thing that is weird is HP.Jake Carlson stating something about the Gods and 500 million years ago. Okay then 500 million long time. Wonder whom it was around those times. If Satan is Earth years old and is dated to other planets and star systems. I guess Satan has been around for hundreds of thousands of years older or even millions, billions, trillions. Why do the Hindus state large huge numbers of cosmological capacity and even connect it with Shiva. I guess Shiva(Satan) is far older cosmological older.

So okay we can state Satan has omni-giga powers. He is knowing of all, knows everything even past, present, and future. Does everything okay no limits, sure, sure. Like even though his arm is limited at his height and development of his body. He can teleport his punch across the Universe. So if he notices some bad guys he can take them out. Praise Satan he stops bad people alright that is my God and he does it with spiritual capacity it just occurs. WOW holy shit Satan is unreal it's awesome.

I guess if Satan is one and all that means he doesn't need demons he does everything.

I have fantastical thought Satan is everyone and everything cause it's just a simulation of his mind and we are merely mental pieces moving around in his imagination. Maybe he is sleeping and creating these things or in deep meditation. I guess I'm Satan, I might even be a HaSatan cause I dedicated and in his imagination he set forth people to dedicate to progress his religious battle which he created and is fueling just to play around and mess with people. He hates doing it but loves the realistic people that pop out of the Woodwork or working with his mind and directing it if he feels like he needs to let his imagination, dream, or meditation run wild or even directed in case he decides to make it happen.

I guess if we go the sci-fi route. Uhm..if Satan needs a person he can remove his blood, place it in a machine, and materialize a new entity and out pops a unique person that in the end is a part of him. So all demons are Satan and Satan is all demons. I guess Satan is like metatron he is person who is one and all; and all in one.

Look at that we are all Satan, praise the Lord, we are all Satan.

Notice how stupid it becomes. In fact worse off I'm not even adding that much spiritual nor sci-fi concepts. I'm merely xtianifying Satan and creating a situation which deems it as Yahwehanism into Satanism. I might as well call myself a Samaelian person. Cause my God can certainly kick other Gods asses.

So how does that little bit of made up; real trash, sound like. Is that up you guys alley ways.

Is that what you guys want to hear? Come on guys WTF is wrong with you. Aren't you guys bothered by the fact the enemy and stupid people rewrote and recajigured all the Satanism into schlock of shit and debased the entire establishment of the Gods.

I think even the most advanced of the Gods would prefer my statements on limits, realism, and keeping the video game, anime, cartoon aspects out of the Gods spectrum. I mean hell if you guys have a problem with me, why not talk to HP. Cobra and ask him why he hates when people unrealistically express the Gods nature.

It gets to the point of yes imagination is nice, materializing things is nice. But certainly that doesn't mean that the Gods walk around naked and are wearing spiritual clothing materialized from their imagination. I'm sure the Gods would state "I put on my real jeans, one leg at a time".

Realism, bad?!...

Gear88 said:
You're good, I don't think you ever said or did anything wrong here. Not sure what everyone seems to be crying about here. But I want you to know that at least I agree 666% with everything you said in your first comment here. Remember there's something like hundreds of thousands of different gods (not sure exactly the number), of every possible level of power from Satan at the top, down to the most recent human person who has just done the magnum opus, and even down to lower level dæmons who are different species. Like hundreds of thousands of gods, maybe even more than that, across a basically infinitely wide range of power. So you to say that there are gods who are just regular level citizens in the society of the gods (that are lower level than the gods listed on our website), who are like regular people and they have a societal role based on their own personality, skills, and interests. And their personality, souls, and interest lead them to want to have a sexual relationship with lower level people like us (lower than the gods I mean). Every single thing you are saying here in your first comment is the absolute 100% truth, so really I don't get why people would be bitching about it, other than those people have the wrong idea so they think that your right idea is wrong.

Think about it, the humans here from Earth who have done the Magnum Opus in the last few thousand years and joined the gods. They are infinitely closer to our own level of power than they are to Satan's level of power, or Astarte, or other high level gods. They were humans here on Earth very recently. Well technically they are still humans just perfected and strong now, but now they are gods. But they are still people, they are still human, they still have love and attractions to their fellow humans. Just because they did their magnum opus sometime recently (like last few thousand years) doesn't mean they aren't people anymore. And I think it would be these people who are most of the sucubuses playing with people who are still on Earth. Because they are us, I mean they are our people just like us just at a higher spiritual level, recently become goddesses.

And they are low level goddesses because obviously they only became goddesses a moment ago in the time perspective of the gods. Compare to Satan who has been, not only a god, but the highest powerfullest god for half a million years, or several millions of years, or however old he is. Could anybody who is not either totally ignorant or totally full of shit ever act like Satan and the other high ruling gods/godesses, and all the gods and goddesses listed on our website, are not absolutely infinitely higher level than the recent goddesses and gods who were humans on Earth and just did the magnum opus? Don't be ridiculous!

How could Gear88 EVER DARE TO EVER SUGGEST that different godesses can be at different levels of power! And that there are just regular lower level citizens of the gods who act like NORMAL PEOPLE and act according to THEIR OWN PERSONAL DESIRES AND PERSONALITIES and do what they want! :roll: Or to suggest that the highest level goddesses aren't wasting their time to come down and fuck you because they have much more important things to be working on and aren't going to let you waste their time, but the lower level goddesses have less other jobs they have to do, so they have more time and energy to spend with people, if that is what they want to do. "With great power comes great responsibility" with more power you end up getting more jobs you have to do.

Yes, there are different power levels to the gods. Yes, there are very high level gods, very low level gods, and every level in between. Yes, some of these gods love sharing their time/energy with people on Earth. And Yes, some of them love sex. There is nothing incorrect about any of this.

You people the are seriously ridiculous, the way one incorrect person jumps on someone else for being "wrong"(= actually correct), and everyone else just jumps on that person too to try to act all superior to them, when the first person was true! And all the dumb Bozos jumping on him just make themselves look like dummies. Having their cry-baby chimp-outs instead of just logically truly THINKING! :roll:

SdD said:

This is still worth it ...

you say that you fuck with 2 +1 and call them prostitutes and inferior and common ...

Is that what your entities tell you?

Are they still with you? then it must be this, to be with an inutel like you!

Why don't you just use an astrial pocket pussy, instead of worrying about something you can't interact with or even comprehend? Not trying to come off mean but you should focus on advancing

Gear88 said:
your not the first person that said that to me
Imagine if you'd follow people's advice instead of poluting the thread with over 9000 paragraphs of batshit crazy stuff about spirituality and the Gods, while pretending it's the opposite after being called out.

Unless off course you're wasting people's time on purpose then it's another matter.

Gear88 said:
Egon said:

I do that, so what? your not the first person that said that to me. In fact your not even the first amount of people that have stated not words in my mouth but in my mind.

It's my go to and I like it. Never saw anything wrong with it. I do have to defend myself and crush all opposition cannot and will not accept anything but utter destruction to opposition.

Anyways to continue my assault...

...And as for growing up. I grew up and then what? I grew up and it's nothing special. It's just like Fight Club with Tyler Durdan and the phone call to his dad scenario during the upstairs scene in the second floor room of the old house. "Dad I finished high school, what next?" "Get a job" "Okay dad I got a job, what next?" etcetera.

Grow up, for fucks sake I'm already grown up. That's a ridiculous statement.

Aquarius said:

Of course I'm a victim and I've been victimized. And yes if you want to know I did study at 101, 201, and even 301. Not sure what is wrong with that. Why do I wish to even be a victim. Nobody does anything wrong to be me but when it does occur it is at those levels. Not my fault those kinds of things occur in my life. Life is unpredictable.

I've been victimized because two and to a degree three people. Disagree with what I said. How is that not a victim. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible and express a concept and reality. And that is considered something profane or maligned.

SdD said:

Okay then; I'll restate my statements. At Egon, Aquarius, and SdD; let's hear what you guys know about Succubi and Incubi.

Let's hear what the "truth" is on these entities. Let's hear some stories about the Gods and what and how they are towards humans in this case. If you guys hate what I said simply for expressing myself. Maybe I should quiet down and hear something.

As for you SdD; okay sure I write a lot of trash, okay maybe it is trash to you, but at least it's good. It's realistic, it's appropriate not delving into science-fiction nor spiritual-fantasy. I notice it's not about video games, Animes, cartoons, nor anything related to some "fantacious bullshit".

I've been at this since 2003, and I'm the bad guy here for expressing and thinking of concepts. Well I guess in the end it's wrong to express things in a logical manner.

(I guess some people just want to hear fantastical bullshit about the Gods, that make me question just what is going on that they state that.)

Let's state some things in fantastical bullshit.

So it's wrong to be realistic and limited. A being of higher power like Satan approximately, a little over 540,000 Earth years old. Is so omni-giga powerful that well, let's just Yahwehafy him cause he is God and well God is all just infinite in power. In fact reading some of HP. Jake Carlson's site stating Aldebaran Nordics arrived on Earth 740,000 years ago. Well isn't that before Satan's time. Okay maybe Satan's past life was around. Another thing that is weird is HP.Jake Carlson stating something about the Gods and 500 million years ago. Okay then 500 million long time. Wonder whom it was around those times. If Satan is Earth years old and is dated to other planets and star systems. I guess Satan has been around for hundreds of thousands of years older or even millions, billions, trillions. Why do the Hindus state large huge numbers of cosmological capacity and even connect it with Shiva. I guess Shiva(Satan) is far older cosmological older.

So okay we can state Satan has omni-giga powers. He is knowing of all, knows everything even past, present, and future. Does everything okay no limits, sure, sure. Like even though his arm is limited at his height and development of his body. He can teleport his punch across the Universe. So if he notices some bad guys he can take them out. Praise Satan he stops bad people alright that is my God and he does it with spiritual capacity it just occurs. WOW holy shit Satan is unreal it's awesome.

I guess if Satan is one and all that means he doesn't need demons he does everything.

I have fantastical thought Satan is everyone and everything cause it's just a simulation of his mind and we are merely mental pieces moving around in his imagination. Maybe he is sleeping and creating these things or in deep meditation. I guess I'm Satan, I might even be a HaSatan cause I dedicated and in his imagination he set forth people to dedicate to progress his religious battle which he created and is fueling just to play around and mess with people. He hates doing it but loves the realistic people that pop out of the Woodwork or working with his mind and directing it if he feels like he needs to let his imagination, dream, or meditation run wild or even directed in case he decides to make it happen.

I guess if we go the sci-fi route. Uhm..if Satan needs a person he can remove his blood, place it in a machine, and materialize a new entity and out pops a unique person that in the end is a part of him. So all demons are Satan and Satan is all demons. I guess Satan is like metatron he is person who is one and all; and all in one.

Look at that we are all Satan, praise the Lord, we are all Satan.

Notice how stupid it becomes. In fact worse off I'm not even adding that much spiritual nor sci-fi concepts. I'm merely xtianifying Satan and creating a situation which deems it as Yahwehanism into Satanism. I might as well call myself a Samaelian person. Cause my God can certainly kick other Gods asses.

So how does that little bit of made up; real trash, sound like. Is that up you guys alley ways.

Is that what you guys want to hear? Come on guys WTF is wrong with you. Aren't you guys bothered by the fact the enemy and stupid people rewrote and recajigured all the Satanism into schlock of shit and debased the entire establishment of the Gods.

I think even the most advanced of the Gods would prefer my statements on limits, realism, and keeping the video game, anime, cartoon aspects out of the Gods spectrum. I mean hell if you guys have a problem with me, why not talk to HP. Cobra and ask him why he hates when people unrealistically express the Gods nature.

It gets to the point of yes imagination is nice, materializing things is nice. But certainly that doesn't mean that the Gods walk around naked and are wearing spiritual clothing materialized from their imagination. I'm sure the Gods would state "I put on my real jeans, one leg at a time".

Realism, bad?!...
Meaning of victim:https://www.google.it/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/victim
You were not harmed, you were simply disagreed with and brought to reality, that’s not to insult you or to make you feel inferior or anything, it’s to help you and all the people in the community who read this, if you feel like playing the victim is an alright behaviour I think you might have an emotional hangup which had to be resolved. Also, there is no fun to argue with someone who plays victim :p

OlaftheSnow said:
Hail Satan

Haha the comments here got pretty wild. Just know, it's normal to have the questions you have but, as someone stated, just focus on advancing right now. The answers will come to you as you get stronger and older. :)

then it means that all incubi and succubi work in the pornographic industry of Orion and, Maxine lies about existing monogamous ...
good to know, so I get rid of this idea of ​​succubi and incubi, because I do not want to work in the porn industry of Orion

“Ol argedco luciftias” said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Think about it, the humans here from Earth who have done the Magnum Opus in the last few thousand years and joined the gods. They are infinitely closer to our own level of power than they are to Satan's level of power, or Astarte, or other high level gods.

I think from what I remember right even Gods at 50,000 years old area are still considered "Young Gods". Astarte and her twin brother Azazel might just be 10,000 years older at around 60,000 years old and "COULD" be considered "Young Gods" but due to their relationship with their Father, Mother, and Gods as they themselves are Nordic. Then it stands to reason the development of their lives was much more catalyzed and accelerated than a Human, whom has to start with their family and their World of how to advance. In other words they don't have the hand of the Gods helping them as much as they wish it were be. Could even state Satan wishes that he could bring in millions of entities from his Empire and up-gun humans with much more physical, mental, spiritual, educational, and technological training whereby people are advancing at much better capacity.

In other words make more Gods by having Gods help Gods in training.

I appreciate everything you said but unfortunately it's my fault for posting on this thread and starting this hoopla. Frankly I think my problem is the same problem I have with speech. I just don't know what to post nor make it professional, sound, and concrete.

In the end it's my fault for starting this and I apologize but will state had it been stated better, it may have been more palatable to people. In the end, this is the kind of stuff, that happens and I wish not to post on the forums for generating such scenarios. Especially with how serious this organization is and how serious I take my religion in a very Saturnian/Plutonic manner, I don't come here joking around. Maybe I should lighten up and not worry but I'm always very careful with what I post. To the point whereby joining the forums would be something that would cause problems.

Anyways once again appreciate the statements you stated.

How could Gear88 EVER DARE TO EVER SUGGEST that different godesses can be at different levels of power!
You're being fallacious here. There are indeed different levels of Gods but that person's weird post about the Gods or spiritual development in some edgy magickal talk to pretend it was deep has nothing to do with it, then pretend it was completly normal and he was called out for nothing. How mean of me.

Egon said:
You're being fallacious here. There are indeed different levels of Gods but that person's weird post about the Gods or spiritual development in some edgy magickal talk to pretend it was deep has nothing to do with it, then pretend it was completly normal and he was called out for nothing. How mean of me.

But what edgy magickal talk did I say and pretended it was deep. I never said anything edgy nor deep, it's just some simple logical thoughts that are in my head.

It's funny if it was edgy I'd say something like "and the fires of the kundalini shift through your body, slowly then quickly and the Grand Lord Satan appeases me with his smile of "Ata Boy that's how we arise".

Notice how stupid that sounds; "real edgy".

In reality the question that pops into my mind is "What is edgy magical talk?" and on top of that "What is pretending it was deep and then "pretend" it was completely normal?"

I don't understand Egon. I really don't, not sure to chalk it up to ignorance or chalk it up to never accomplishing magick. But what can I say Egon if you feel what I say is some dastardly plan to create some schism or something. Well I guess your head is in far different places than mines.

I'm simply putting in a very Saturnian realism to magic and whatnot.

SdD said:
then it means that all incubi and succubi work in the pornographic industry of Orion
Nobody ever said anything like that!

Actually Argedco. While no one said that. True.

That question would not be out of line. In fact judging from some of the art work on Astralartsofthegods. It could be considered lite-erotica depicting the Gods.

Who's to say that isn't what they do. Not everyone obviously but like humans. There are guys that are totally floored and have their jaws hit the ground. When they hear some beautiful girl do pornography. They tell them things like but your so smart and intelligent and could amount to something better in career. And they get pist off and say things like Just because I do my job or career does not make me any less of a person or being. It's my decision to do this stop acting like some "White knight".

So really Argedco whom is to say that beings in other worlds do not do things like we humans do just not corrupted and based on destroying the person or persons.

In fact judging from temples of ancient past whereby depicting sexual acts is considered mandatory or else it's considered blasphemy. Isn't that a form of pornography unto itself. It might not be realistic due to a photograph or computer or video. But isn't those images a form of pornographic display.

Pornography = sexually explicit videos, photographs, writings, or the like, whose purpose is to elicit sexual arousal.

Even at Dictionary.com: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pornography

Unfortunately reading the bit of history in it. It depicts stereotypical anti-sexual maligned writing from xtians. So it's not surprise people automatically react with contempt at pornography and associating it with Gods.

Gear88 said:
I do have to defend myself and crush all opposition cannot and will not accept anything but utter destruction to opposition.

Crush an SS because he's the opposition? That's too much to say for a pointless discussion like this. I mean instead of talking about what the Gods are and what the Gods aren't, we should focus more on our advancement and on the group work. Discussions on subjects which nobody is 100% sure about will just lead to useless arguments. The spiritual advancement will bring more understanding for everybody so there is no point to waste your time in this kind of discussions. I believe that this kind of heavy arguments where more people are implied are spiritually engineered by the enemy as they attack us all the time and they want us divided. This is popular strategy for them, to divide a community to fight itself and conquer it. Don't give them satisfaction.

As for the situation itself, think about a fuckmate. A relation with a fuckmate is a sex-based relation. That's the only think which ties you together. This is not a fidelity commitment, so the respective fuckmate can have sex with other people also if this is what she/he wishes. If you would have this kind of partner, you would call her whore? You would call this prostitution? A whore takes this to other level and sell her body for money. That's prostitution and that's totally different story. I believe the respective succubus/inccubus are this kind of fuckmates, who can choose to have astral sex with human who ask for it, if the respective Gods wish to do it. I don't see any prostitution here. Is about a physical need here. Is not like they would exploit it.

Honestly, I never expected such an argument to launch in the replies to such questions.
Also, thank you to everyone who decided to share their knowledge or even their opinion. It was interesting to see what all of you thought about all of it.
As @lilquote said, I am working on advancing myself every day, thank you all ! :)

The Alchemist7 said:
..fighting...

Okay fine, I apologize, sorry Egon, went over the top. Alright it happens with me particularly as an angry, hateful person that I am. It's something of my emotional problems and my debating attitude.

I just felt like my realism was being crushed, I mean how many times do people post shit that make others go "I'm 12 what is this". I mean even Argedco was like "Guys at least he is realistic and not posting crazy shit".

The Alchemist7 said:
...fuckmate...and derogatory attribute...

When I made the ritual I asked for a poly-amorous, open relationship, with no jealousy in between, and I left the decisions completely to Satan to find her. So even though in the real world I never experienced a relationship and can't say for sure what my feelings are towards a partner without experience. I simply asked what was best and perhaps it was the better decision. In fact if my succubus is with others, I'm happy for her, at least she enjoys her life unlike me.

It might sound disrespectful Alchemist7; fuckmate or more precisely fuckbuddy as the colloquial term now a days, despite stating love and sexual relationship. But I guess that is what she is in terms of her desire as sexual/fuck partner but don't forget the love aspect.

And I'll admit you do make a point that prostitution(with the whore example) as a human level of consciousness. We rely on money as a medium-of-exchange.

I know in the Empire of Orion, money doesn't exist both Mageson and Cobra have stated a smidgen of information on that. It's simply bartering, energy exchange or civilization work.

So you do make a point wording it as prostitution implies financial transaction. Which this isn't the case her.

Your absolutely right Alchemist7. Thank you for correcting me. I learned something that I was humanizing the Gods too much and simply performing an astrological aspect square that I have, that implies lacking in love department and not appreciating the simple attraction and love of a partner. Perhaps I've crushed myself too much in the real world and am being too realistic not letting my imagination fly at least perhaps sticking to the ground too much.

Anyways Alchemist7 thanks again.

Apologize to my fellow brethren for pissing you guys off. Sorry.

It seems like what bothered most of you is that Gear88 used the word Prostitute. But there is nothing wrong with the word Prostitute if you understand it from a spiritual and historical perspective and use the word with good intentions. Stop thinking like a christian

HP Mageson666 said:
They had Temple prostitutes who were courtesan's they were trained in the arts from music, poetry and dance and spiritual knowledge. And they also worked as Tantric prostitutes for Maithuna.

HP Mageson666 said:
The later texts of India have alterations such as promoting vegetarianism, celibacy and other forms of sabotage. The Tantra's were wrote as open reactions to the subversion of society.

This has already been covered right in the intact Eastern Texts sacred prostitution existed in the Temples the courtesans engaged in sex as well with the Sadhus on the holy days.  Today sacred prostitution still exists in India and sacred prostitutes were hired to attend weddings as their presence was a blessing.

This wiccan website is not really an expert.  From what was found from Pompeii, prostitution was a normal and decent part of the ancient Roman Empire they put this right on the money and prostitutes were given national holidays for their profession.  The fact is sex was considered a sacred act due to the fact its a spiritual kriya and was not considered profane within the act of prostitution the ideal of it being so is a judeo Christian invention to attempt to limit sex as much as possible due to its power as a kriya Hence the churches core doctrine being sex is the original sin and jesus was sinless because he was born of a virgin birth not involving sex. Mary the perfect women is literally painted as the virgin nun. The custom was the prostitute and the client would both offer prayers to the Goddess of love as this was consider in the custom to keep the act sacred and not profane, profane simply being outside the religious  custom.  The Romans also had images of the God and Goddess in sexual union on their walls for blessings and wore amulets of erect phallus they were not shy about open sexuality.

That is it.

Gear88 said:
Think about it, the humans here from Earth who have done the Magnum Opus in the last few thousand years and joined the gods. They are infinitely closer to our own level of power than they are to Satan's level of power, or Astarte, or other high level gods.

I think from what I remember right even Gods at 50,000 years old area are still considered "Young Gods". Astarte and her twin brother Azazel might just be 10,000 years older at around 60,000 years old and "COULD" be considered "Young Gods" but due to their relationship with their Father, Mother, and Gods as they themselves are Nordic. Then it stands to reason the development of their lives was much more catalyzed and accelerated than a Human, whom has to start with their family and their World of how to advance. In other words they don't have the hand of the Gods helping them as much as they wish it were be. Could even state Satan wishes that he could bring in millions of entities from his Empire and up-gun humans with much more physical, mental, spiritual, educational, and technological training whereby people are advancing at much better capacity.

In other words make more Gods by having Gods help Gods in training.

They could but there is a reason we do the RTRs . Breaking our curses . If they were to be back wouldn't it be tough for people to comprehend who Satan is? Imagine Satan walking up to a hindu and saying he is Shiva. That person wouldnt believe him generally. Or any other culture. ( This is feel can be the most basic thing).

Usthepeople666 said:
They could but there is a reason we do the RTRs . Breaking our curses . If they were to be back wouldn't it be tough for people to comprehend who Satan is? Imagine Satan walking up to a Hindu and saying he is Shiva. That person wouldn't believe him generally. Or any other culture. ( This is feel can be the most basic thing).

I figure seeing all the Vimanas and technology would probably make them go "Hmm this isn't a piece of technology from around here".

I hate to delve into this as it's Sci-Fan but I guess if the Gods have smartphones, smartwatches or other astronomically far advanced stuff. I figure it'll surprise people. I think the Gods need to surprise people with likewise technology. Funny enough military people would probably be rubbing their hands wanting military stuff and other people will want stuff. In reality it kinda begs the question if the Gods return how many come, how many do you need for total Global immersion into the procession of the Gods.

Your comment on wouldn't believe is spot on. It's kinda like the meme of Jesus flying around outside the fat gamer's house and he closes the window curtains to return to using his computer. I figure many will be like "Who gives a shit".

Some people would probably just ignore the whole situation. As much as I dislike Rick and Morty, it's like the Federation episode some people would probably go underground and arm themselves and have shootouts. Never underestimate humanities stupidity.

Hopefully mankind understands the peaceful intent and return to Golden Age era. It's not gonna happen overnight. I will admit I have had thoughts not sure if this my imagination or thought implants/packages. But personally it'll require an entire Sumerian .SAR or 3,600 years before every human construct over the last few thousands of years ever since the Gods left to reconstruct our cities and places. Both reconstruct ancient monuments and mountain and Irmunsul Pillars and Earth chakra sites like the Pillars of Satan locations in the Middle East.

All I know it's not gonna be easy...especially with humans who've delved into communism and ideas of subversion. Lots of retards and stupid xtians and whatnot.

Gear88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
They could but there is a reason we do the RTRs . Breaking our curses . If they were to be back wouldn't it be tough for people to comprehend who Satan is? Imagine Satan walking up to a Hindu and saying he is Shiva. That person wouldn't believe him generally. Or any other culture. ( This is feel can be the most basic thing).

I figure seeing all the Vimanas and technology would probably make them go "Hmm this isn't a piece of technology from around here".

I hate to delve into this as it's Sci-Fan but I guess if the Gods have smartphones, smartwatches or other astronomically far advanced stuff. I figure it'll surprise people. I think the Gods need to surprise people with likewise technology. Funny enough military people would probably be rubbing their hands wanting military stuff and other people will want stuff. In reality it kinda begs the question if the Gods return how many come, how many do you need for total Global immersion into the procession of the Gods.

Your comment on wouldn't believe is spot on. It's kinda like the meme of Jesus flying around outside the fat gamer's house and he closes the window curtains to return to using his computer. I figure many will be like "Who gives a shit".

Some people would probably just ignore the whole situation. As much as I dislike Rick and Morty, it's like the Federation episode some people would probably go underground and arm themselves and have shootouts. Never underestimate humanities stupidity.

Hopefully mankind understands the peaceful intent and return to Golden Age era. It's not gonna happen overnight. I will admit I have had thoughts not sure if this my imagination or thought implants/packages. But personally it'll require an entire Sumerian .SAR or 3,600 years before every human construct over the last few thousands of years ever since the Gods left to reconstruct our cities and places. Both reconstruct ancient monuments and mountain and Irmunsul Pillars and Earth chakra sites like the Pillars of Satan locations in the Middle East.

All I know it's not gonna be easy...especially with humans who've delved into communism and ideas of subversion. Lots of retards and stupid xtians and whatnot.

I think the Gods need to surprise people with likewise technology. Funny enough military people would probably be rubbing their hands wanting military stuff and other people will want stuff. In reality it kinda begs the question if the Gods return how many come, how many do you need for total Global immersion into the procession of the Gods.
Wait a second . Flying planes etc were already mentioned long before planes were invented.
Hitler's technology was already way advanced at that point.
Hmm Nikola tesla - AC current. Read an article about him about how he could have almost blew up an entire city( not really sure about the city anymore, I read it long back).

So much was already given that got destroyed.
They dont actually need to surprise people. Most people already lookout for greater technology and find it in some very ancient book or get contacted by entities ( which maybe to harm or build).

All I know it's not gonna be easy...especially with humans who've delved into communism and ideas of subversion. Lots of retards and stupid xtians and whatnot.[/quote] Correct. Only solution to this is RTR honestly with Internet battlion ( warfare). Those that arent too deep into that shit will maybe try and understand and those that are gonna are going to start screaming "jewsus" as it happened once with me long back

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back