pronounce of all demons

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Gremory666
Posts: 19
Location: Rajshahi

pronounce of all demons

Postby Gremory666 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:57 am

I am confused about the pronounce of demons name. I want to chant the pronounce of Demon's name correctly.Please give me the pronounce.

The Proud Gentile
Posts: 19
Location: New York

Re: pronounce of all demons

Postby The Proud Gentile » Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Gremory666 wrote:I am confused about the pronounce of demons name. I want to chant the pronounce of Demon's name correctly.Please give me the pronounce.


Perhaps I can help with the pronunciation. What is the name of the demon/ess that you want to chant?

Gremory666
Posts: 19
Location: Rajshahi

Re: pronounce of all demons

Postby Gremory666 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:28 am

The Proud Gentile wrote:
Gremory666 wrote:I am confused about the pronounce of demons name. I want to chant the pronounce of Demon's name correctly.Please give me the pronounce.


Perhaps I can help with the pronunciation. What is the name of the demon/ess that you want to chant?

I want to pronounce these demon/ess correctly to chant.They are given below:
Satan
Azazel
Beelzebub
Astaroth
Thoth
Set/Sytry
Barbatos
Vine
Beleth
Amon
Gremory
Eligor/abigor
Vual
Zepar
Sallos
Lerajie
Asmodeus
Furfur
Barbatos
Gusion
Ipos/Anubis
Gaap
Dantalian
Raum
Agares
Haures
Orabas
Seere
Valefor
Vine
Malphas
Aim
Aini
Amy
Alloces
Andras
Focalor
Glasya-Labolas
Marbas
Ose
Sabnock
Shax
Vepar
Paymon
Lucifuge Rofocole
Andromalius
Mammon
Clauneck
Bathin/Nephthys
Lilith
Morax
Marchodias
Caim
Phoenix
Vapula
Stomas/Stolas
Stanachis
Haagenti
Murmur
Renobe/Renove
Cimeries
Balam
Vassago
Oriax
Naberius
Forneus
Belial
Crocell
Bim
Zagan/Dagon
Bune
Buer
Decarabia
Volac
Frimost
Khil
Musisin
Hiepacth
Humots
Guland
Surgat
Frutimiere
Bartzabel
Bechard
Brulefer
Bucon
Carnivean
Carreau
Gressil
Hael
Haristum
Klepoth
Minoson
Pazuzu
Bes
Rosier
Sidragrosm
Sonneillion
Sargatanas
Amdusias
Fleruty

shinninglight
Posts: 625

Re: pronounce of all demons

Postby shinninglight » Sat May 18, 2019 11:57 pm

Gremory666 wrote:
The Proud Gentile wrote:
Gremory666 wrote:I am confused about the pronounce of demons name. I want to chant the pronounce of Demon's name correctly.Please give me the pronounce.


Perhaps I can help with the pronunciation. What is the name of the demon/ess that you want to chant?

I want to pronounce these demon/ess correctly to chant.They are given below:
Satan
Azazel
Beelzebub
Astaroth
Thoth
Set/Sytry
Barbatos
Vine
Beleth
Amon
Gremory
Eligor/abigor
Vual
Zepar
Sallos
Lerajie
Asmodeus
Furfur
Barbatos
Gusion
Ipos/Anubis
Gaap
Dantalian
Raum
Agares
Haures
Orabas
Seere
Valefor
Vine
Malphas
Aim
Aini
Amy
Alloces
Andras
Focalor
Glasya-Labolas
Marbas
Ose
Sabnock
Shax
Vepar
Paymon
Lucifuge Rofocole
Andromalius
Mammon
Clauneck
Bathin/Nephthys
Lilith
Morax
Marchodias
Caim
Phoenix
Vapula
Stomas/Stolas
Stanachis
Haagenti
Murmur
Renobe/Renove
Cimeries
Balam
Vassago
Oriax
Naberius
Forneus
Belial
Crocell
Bim
Zagan/Dagon
Bune
Buer
Decarabia
Volac
Frimost
Khil
Musisin
Hiepacth
Humots
Guland
Surgat
Frutimiere
Bartzabel
Bechard
Brulefer
Bucon
Carnivean
Carreau
Gressil
Hael
Haristum
Klepoth
Minoson
Pazuzu
Bes
Rosier
Sidragrosm
Sonneillion
Sargatanas
Amdusias
Fleruty

Like you want to chant all of them or what?
HAIL SATAN

Gremory666
Posts: 19
Location: Rajshahi

Re: pronounce of all demons

Postby Gremory666 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Gremory666 wrote:
The Proud Gentile wrote:
Perhaps I can help with the pronunciation. What is the name of the demon/ess that you want to chant?

I want to pronounce these demon/ess correctly to chant.They are given below:
Satan
Azazel
Beelzebub
Astaroth
Thoth
Set/Sytry
Barbatos
Vine
Beleth
Amon
Gremory
Eligor/abigor
Vual
Zepar
Sallos
Lerajie
Asmodeus
Furfur
Barbatos
Gusion
Ipos/Anubis
Gaap
Dantalian
Raum
Agares
Haures
Orabas
Seere
Valefor
Vine
Malphas
Aim
Aini
Amy
Alloces
Andras
Focalor
Glasya-Labolas
Marbas
Ose
Sabnock
Shax
Vepar
Paymon
Lucifuge Rofocole
Andromalius
Mammon
Clauneck
Bathin/Nephthys
Lilith
Morax
Marchodias
Caim
Phoenix
Vapula
Stomas/Stolas
Stanachis
Haagenti
Murmur
Renobe/Renove
Cimeries
Balam
Vassago
Oriax
Naberius
Forneus
Belial
Crocell
Bim
Zagan/Dagon
Bune
Buer
Decarabia
Volac
Frimost
Khil
Musisin
Hiepacth
Humots
Guland
Surgat
Frutimiere
Bartzabel
Bechard
Brulefer
Bucon
Carnivean
Carreau
Gressil
Hael
Haristum
Klepoth
Minoson
Pazuzu
Bes
Rosier
Sidragrosm
Sonneillion
Sargatanas
Amdusias
Fleruty

Like you want to chant all of them or what?

I just want to know their pronounce.

shinninglight
Posts: 625

Re: pronounce of all demons

Postby shinninglight » Mon May 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Gremory666 wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Gremory666 wrote:I want to pronounce these demon/ess correctly to chant.They are given below:
Satan
Azazel
Beelzebub
Astaroth
Thoth
Set/Sytry
Barbatos
Vine
Beleth
Amon
Gremory
Eligor/abigor
Vual
Zepar
Sallos
Lerajie
Asmodeus
Furfur
Barbatos
Gusion
Ipos/Anubis
Gaap
Dantalian
Raum
Agares
Haures
Orabas
Seere
Valefor
Vine
Malphas
Aim
Aini
Amy
Alloces
Andras
Focalor
Glasya-Labolas
Marbas
Ose
Sabnock
Shax
Vepar
Paymon
Lucifuge Rofocole
Andromalius
Mammon
Clauneck
Bathin/Nephthys
Lilith
Morax
Marchodias
Caim
Phoenix
Vapula
Stomas/Stolas
Stanachis
Haagenti
Murmur
Renobe/Renove
Cimeries
Balam
Vassago
Oriax
Naberius
Forneus
Belial
Crocell
Bim
Zagan/Dagon
Bune
Buer
Decarabia
Volac
Frimost
Khil
Musisin
Hiepacth
Humots
Guland
Surgat
Frutimiere
Bartzabel
Bechard
Brulefer
Bucon
Carnivean
Carreau
Gressil
Hael
Haristum
Klepoth
Minoson
Pazuzu
Bes
Rosier
Sidragrosm
Sonneillion
Sargatanas
Amdusias
Fleruty

Like you want to chant all of them or what?

I just want to know their pronounce.

Use the same way you pronounce runes,the runic pronunciation is the right way to pronounce alphabets.
You can find the pronunciation here
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html
HAIL SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests