Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question concerning incubi/succubi

The Proud Gentile

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone whose taking the time out of there day/night to read this thread. I appreciate it greatly.

Now I know how big everyone on here is about racial purity and going with your own race. And don't get me wrong I fully respect that. But I wanted to know if it would be okay for a mixed race individual (part white part black) to seek out a relationship with a romantic incubus/succubus instead. I know that the demons are of the Nordic race, but I also know that many of them interbred with humans and produced demigods, which I assume are mixed beings. But I could be wrong so that's why I would like to know what you guys think on the matter.

It's not that I have anything against human relatioships or anything . It's just that I feel like a demon would have so much more to offer me, deeper romance, unconditional love, passion, protection, spiritual help and most importantly LOYALTY.. I know that a mixed race human guy can also offer those things but I have a feeling I would be happier having a demon with these qualities.

And once again thank you all for taking the time to hear me out on this. I can't really speak about this kind of stuff to the people in my life because the majority of people I know are just a bunch of Christians and undercover jews, which is sad. But to my brothers and sisters in satan reading this right now.... you all shine brighter than all the stars combined! May satan be with you!

Nikolas said:
No one responded, but dont get sad. Most people here have busy lifes . There is nothing personal . I dont want you to think that you are ignored. We are all together and a family.
I believe a little bit of trust is needed, so keep being here and show that you are actually dedicated and devoted to Lord Satan. Its easy for the enemy to get here, thats why I think members are cautious. Respect must be won and IS won but in TIME.

Concerning your question, I dont think its possible for you :(
I dont think that if a Demon/Demoness has a baby with a human then the baby is mixed. We have the same blood. The baby is NOT mixed.
How about doing a ritual and stating your need to Lord Satan ( yes, even if you cant her Him, just do it , He listens) . Tell Him how you feel and what you want and He will guide you. You will find your perfect human partner, you will forget you ever wanted a Demon/Demonness. The Gods are not mixed, thats why i think its not possible.
I tell you there are a lot of loyal nice guys and you will find yours.
Anyway, you still are not opened to the astral , so its useless to think about this now . MEDITATE! Also do the RTRs and trust the Gods. You will eventually find true happiness, believe me.
:D

Thank you for your response, nikolas. I'm still new to the spiritual side of reality, so there's much work to be done before I can hear/see satan or the other gods. But I'll definitely continue to do RtRs. Thanks again and I wish you well! :D

The Proud Gentile said:
First and foremost I would like to thank everyone whose taking the time out of there day/night to read this thread. I appreciate it greatly.

Now I know how big everyone on here is about racial purity and going with your own race. And don't get me wrong I fully respect that. But I wanted to know if it would be okay for a mixed race individual (part white part black) to seek out a relationship with a romantic incubus/succubus instead. I know that the demons are of the Nordic race, but I also know that many of them interbred with humans and produced demigods, which I assume are mixed beings. But I could be wrong so that's why I would like to know what you guys think on the matter.

It's not that I have anything against human relatioships or anything . It's just that I feel like a demon would have so much more to offer me, deeper romance, unconditional love, passion, protection, spiritual help and most importantly LOYALTY.. I know that a mixed race human guy can also offer those things but I have a feeling I would be happier having a demon with these qualities.

And once again thank you all for taking the time to hear me out on this. I can't really speak about this kind of stuff to the people in my life because the majority of people I know are just a bunch of Christians and undercover jews, which is sad. But to my brothers and sisters in satan reading this right now.... you all shine brighter than all the stars combined! May satan be with you!
Someone once said on the yahoo groups that if you are black you will get a black succubus and white gets white but i also have a question regarding this as i am Egyptian(arabic) so i don't know what i will get. So i kinda have the same question as you and maybe an experienced person will reply.

Ask Satan it's a lifetime commitment don't take it lightly it's serious make sure true love is what u want and u can handle it first and are ready for commitment as your lover should be first in ur life and living alone is my recommendation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back