Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need proof

SouthCentralBum

I'm almost done with my 40 day meditation, is there any way I could ask Satan to show me proof that he is with me or send a demon to somehow give me proof?? I feel very lost and for some reason this side of the war is feeling a bit controlled. I still do my practices, I also have done the dedication ritual, and will continue to do reverse torahs until I feel I have enough experience to decide whether or not to leave ss. I only know what hp say although it all sounds so right I need my own experiences father Satan should understand...no?

I let you post in understanding that you are new, but many of your posts if not all of them are irony and/or aggression for no reason. This is the only post where you normally ask for help. Use your chances nicely.

Meditations are evidence in themselves. You can simply ask Satan for "proof." Remember that you have entered the path of Satanism for a reason. Satanists and Gods are your family and they will always help you. Good luck! :D

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
I'm almost done with my 40 day meditation, is there any way I could ask Satan to show me proof that he is with me or send a demon to somehow give me proof?? I feel very lost and for some reason this side of the war is feeling a bit controlled. I still do my practices, I also have done the dedication ritual, and will continue to do reverse torahs until I feel I have enough experience to decide whether or not to leave ss. I only know what hp say although it all sounds so right I need my own experiences father Satan should understand...no?

Haha you can not ask Father Satan „yoo could you show up for me tonight and we have a chat?“ xD
First it is kinda disrespectful to disturb him without a good reason second you are new you wont be able to see or hear him , you might be able to feel him tho.
You know Satan is very very busy, he is our GOD, creator, the highest BEING OF HELL. So he is very busy.
Just have faith, move on step by step, and trust me one day you will have your first experience with a Demon / our Gods. Even I had queu a few encounters with demons, even tho I can not see or hear them, I can feel them. Trust me they can see you and know everything about you, they have many ways of communicating with you.

Yeah just keep up the good work kiddo :D
Be a Satanist, be proud and stand tall.. and overall grow strong, be someone who Satan is proud of!

HAIL SATAN FOR EVER!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

NinRick said:

Haha you can not ask Father Satan „yoo could you show up for me tonight and we have a chat?“ xD
First it is kinda disrespectful to disturb him without a good reason second you are new you wont be able to see or hear him , you might be able to feel him tho.
You know Satan is very very busy, he is our GOD, creator, the highest BEING OF HELL. So he is very busy.
Just have faith, move on step by step, and trust me one day you will have your first experience with a Demon / our Gods. Even I had queu a few encounters with demons, even tho I can not see or hear them, I can feel them. Trust me they can see you and know everything about you, they have many ways of communicating with you.

Be a Satanist, be proud and stand tall.. and overall grow strong, be someone who Satan is proud of!

HAIL SATAN FOR EVER!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!
For a new person to ask for a sign of his existance is the best in my opinion, when I was new I did and received a really nice sign that stayed in my mind in the moments of confusion.
Some weeks ago I was speaking with a guy on steam and started telling him about meditation and SS he seemed very interested and I did my best to help him out, he asked how do I know if all of that is really true, I told him to ask Satan a sign himself, something that is really evident, some minutes have passed and he told me that right after he asked for a sign they called him to offer him a job with higher pay than the job he was working on that didnt pay much. Though he is just a weak individual and just answering me, guess what that means.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

HAIL SATAN FOR EVER!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!
For a new person to ask for a sign of his existance is the best in my opinion, when I was new I did and received a really nice sign that stayed in my mind in the moments of confusion.
Some weeks ago I was speaking with a guy on steam and started telling him about meditation and SS he seemed very interested and I did my best to help him out, he asked how do I know if all of that is really true, I told him to ask Satan a sign himself, something that is really evident, some minutes have passed and he told me that right after he asked for a sign they called him to offer him a job with higher pay than the job he was working on that didnt pay much. Though he is just a weak individual and just answering me, guess what that means.

I have to agree with this statement. Satan was there when I was in a really bad situation and I asked for help. I won't go into details but what happened was nothing short of a miracle. It was right before I dedicated as well. But I was reading the JoS sites everyday and already had it in my heart that I was going to dedicate as soon as possible. Maxine says on the site to only do it when you're ready and I sure was. I probably would had waited until I finished reading everything since that seemed like the right thing to do just because but what happened that night made me want to do it already and so I did.

The feeling them is a good way to go but there's nothing wrong with asking for a sign if you ask nicely. Just don't be an asshole and constantly ask for a sign just because you're not satisfied with the sign they gave you.

The best route is to continue meditating and open up your soul to energies and open up your astral sight and hearing as well.

hailourtruegod said:
The feeling them is a good way to go but there's nothing wrong with asking for a sign if you ask nicely. Just don't be an asshole and constantly ask for a sign just because you're not satisfied with the sign they gave you.

What if in my case despite my length as being a Satanist and going through many phases of meditating on and off without any results. Only recently as of about a year and half or so have I been persistent in meditation but no where, were I can state helps. There are some times I notice certain things better but overall I notice nothing spectacular, if anything the opposite just feels like a chore, burnt out, and even torture.

The question becomes if I grew up with this religion and without my fault(Always had a hatred for people praying with xtianity) sorta went through it in a xtian manner. i.e. praying a lot to Satan. Does that mean I bothered him to the point of annoyance and while I have changed my mindset over the years but I still feel like the damage has been done. Asking even insignificant things and causing more damage to the capacity to experience stuff. Particularly some sci-fi thoughts I had a while back from about 2014 and actually spent daily pray/talk to Satan about some kind of weird thought that popped into my head and gassed on about it for a number of years almost to a daily routine closing in on two or three times per week.

I know it's not horrible what I did but some part of me can't help but think I caused a fuck up.

Is this normal?

(Note: I will state perhaps that I may have received sings not gonna deny the possibility to stay on topic. It's not so much I don't understand the sign. It's that I don't understand why nothing materialized. In other words being someone like myself I never took full advantage of the sign that appeared.)

What "proofs" means in your view? You want to see the Gods? You want to hear them? You want to see things moving by themselves in your room? First two aren't possible until you open yourself to astral, which might take years if you aren't persistent, patient, concentrated, motivated etc.

They might move things in your room for you if you ask them for a proof, but since you see SS only like any other conventional religion, I doubt that you will get too much attention.

The "proofs" are naturally coming with the advancement, when you will open (hear and see) to astral, you will develop and expand your mind, intellect and consciousness, you will improve your overall health, and so on. This is serious job, is not for all the people who just found SS and already ask for the Gods to show to them to justify their existence and after they will leave because they will leave because they have "enough experience". Nobody here has "enough experience", everybody is gradually growing and learning every day.

Gear88 said:
hailourtruegod said:

What if in my case despite my length as being a Satanist and going through many phases of meditating on and off without any results. Only recently as of about a year and half or so have I been persistent in meditation but no where, were I can state helps. There are some times I notice certain things better but overall I notice nothing spectacular, if anything the opposite just feels like a chore, burnt out, and even torture.

The question becomes if I grew up with this religion and without my fault(Always had a hatred for people praying with xtianity) sorta went through it in a xtian manner. i.e. praying a lot to Satan. Does that mean I bothered him to the point of annoyance and while I have changed my mindset over the years but I still feel like the damage has been done. Asking even insignificant things and causing more damage to the capacity to experience stuff. Particularly some sci-fi thoughts I had a while back from about 2014 and actually spent daily pray/talk to Satan about some kind of weird thought that popped into my head and gassed on about it for a number of years almost to a daily routine closing in on two or three times per week.

I know it's not horrible what I did but some part of me can't help but think I caused a fuck up.

Is this normal?

(Note: I will state perhaps that I may have received sings not gonna deny the possibility to stay on topic. It's not so much I don't understand the sign. It's that I don't understand why nothing materialized. In other words being someone like myself I never took full advantage of the sign that appeared.)

The Alchemist7 did a great job explaining it well in in my opinion in his post above. What HP Cobra has taught me a lot in his replies to others which I can sum up (respectively I hope) is if it's not advancing and bettering you as a person/soul then what's the point of what you ask of the gods or trying to achieve spiritually (like wanting to fly around or read random people minds or what have you). I don't think I have ever asked any of the gods to prove themselves to me. The two times I know for a fact that Satan and possible my GD was there for me was something where I came out better as a person and being another member who is serious about this path or with the second time if it wasn't for their involvement I probably wouldn't be alive or i would be in serious condition because of a situation which I had zero control of. Reasons I leave out details because I don't want people getting the idea they can do something stupid and the gods will swoop in to save them or something. Disclaimer to anyone: If you're gonna be consciously putting yourself at risk then why would anyone help you, right?

Anyways, what did it for me was reading all of the JoS site and even every single extra site they provided on there. Even the temple of Enki. I probably didn't even need to read that or the site where you can find anti christian tracks but I still did. I believe there's enough information to prove to anyone that Satan and the gods are the real deal.

Like I said, our bro in his reply above did a good job in explaining it anyone in general even he/she was only speaking to the OP. I just wanted to add a little more.

My advice to you on your meditations is to learn to love them. Whatever you love in your life that is recreational put that sake feeling into your meditation sessions. And add more love to it because you know it's bettering and advancing you. Don't see it as a chore. Let go and "melt" into what you're doing. Don't worry about the time. Just do.

It's important I say that i feel like I'm not the best at explaining things. I can understand and process things very well but once someone asks to explain well then it's another story Lol but I do hope this helps you out. :)

hailourtruegod said:
Whatever you love in your life that is recreational put that sake feeling into your meditation sessions. And add more love to it because you know it's bettering and advancing you. Don't see it as a chore. Let go and "melt" into what you're doing. Don't worry about the time. Just do.

I meant same* feeling

Not "sake feeling"

I guess it's not so much powers or anything.

Just wanting to be happy and also enjoy meditation. Have never really delved into my mind with meditations. I simply do them and hope for the best. Like for example people describe having interesting effects occurring with mindfulness(void) would be nice to have the capacity to do it despite being a thinking person. Same with single-pointed concentration.

Also people stating how they feel things and whatnot.

I guess what I'm trying to say is on a basic level learn meditation properly and appropriately like beings of higher power wanted to teach humans.

For a lack of a better term the only sign I'd like is basic meditation fundamentals actually working out and procuring effects.

The only real power I'd like that would be nice is etheric/astral projection merely to avoid sleep as I find sleep very boring and time consuming being unconscious/semi-conscious not lucid but not lucid dreaming.

In reality I was simply obsessed with just a few things like astral/etheric projecting, lucid dreaming, and meditation benefits. I know meditations isn't doing drugs but I've always wanted to distance myself from my physical body. I'm not saying it's in pain all the time but my body feels like a burden to me. So I always thought perhaps meditations withdraws the senses and you can avoid your body sensation for a while and sorta give yourself a rest.

hailourtruegod said:
Whatever you love in your life that is recreational put that same feeling into your meditation sessions. And add more love to it because you know it's bettering and advancing you. Don't see it as a chore. Let go and "melt" into what you're doing. Don't worry about the time. Just do.

Understood but just can't get that nagging feeling I'm wasting my time on things. Particularly when my mind feels like I got better things to do or think about. I genuinely don't have anything better to do and thinking can be avoided but it's the way I'am.

I'm am very sorry to the high priests and I am embarrassed...I've been foolish, in realizing Im one of those whimpy niggas and knowing how low I am in spirituality, I feel that posts I made in the past weren't the right thing to do and should've asked for help first.thanks to those who replied as I appreciate the different perspectives

I'm am very sorry to the high priests and I am embarrassed...I've been foolish, in realizing Im one of those whimpy niggas and knowing how low I am in spirituality, I feel that posts I made in the past weren't the right thing to do and should've asked for help first.thanks to those who replied as I appreciate the different perspectives

You're fine, no need to demean yourself. Tens of thousands have advanced and so can you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back