Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About to be a high priest

Satan has to specifically pick you for the job. You have to always work hard for helping everybody else. If you have to ask, you aren't close. A title is meaningless , like there have been high priests before who left because they couldn't handle the job. But there isn't anything stopping you from already working now to help, and you don't need any title next to your name before you help someone.

Ol Argedco is competely right, if you ask you’re not ready. Also, a title is meaningless if you don’t put effort. What are you immagining? Some kind of guy dressed all black preaching stuff to people?
If you want to be HP you have to make yourself useful, start doing extra work for Satan, do rtrs and more work for him, that is what counts, not the title.

Gremory666 said:
I do meditation regularly and opening my chakras(at present opening heart Charla).. How can I be a high priest?

There are a lot of criteria for this and not all High Priests get to be that based on the same reason. Not all standards apply to all cases, nor all cases are 'equal' or the same - but along the lines:

1. Help others in the forums.
2. Contributions to the community.
3. Spiritual advancement.
4. Good character.
5. Work of importance done.

There are some factors but these are not set in stone, nor if one fits the above may or may not become a priest - I am just trying to give you a general idea.

Gremory666 said:
I do meditation regularly and opening my chakras(at present opening heart Charla).. How can I be a high priest?

I am just curious simply curiosity, what is your motivation on becoming an HP? You need to answer this first for yourself mainly but I would also like to understand what makes people fantasise this kind of stuff

Aquarius said:
Ol Argedco is competely right, if you ask you’re not ready. Also, a title is meaningless if you don’t put effort. What are you immagining? Some kind of guy dressed all black preaching stuff to people?
If you want to be HP you have to make yourself useful, start doing extra work for Satan, do rtrs and more work for him, that is what counts, not the title.

I never thought to say this but, man, you are absolutely hilarious, I laughed my ass out, I was imagining HP HC waking on the street like 'Some kind of guy dressed all black preaching stuff to people', THAT'S HILLARIOUS. 'Hello, ma'am, do you accept Satan in your heart as a saviour?' :))

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

I never thought to say this but, man, you are absolutely hilarious, I laughed my ass out, I was imagining HP HC waking on the street like 'Some kind of guy dressed all black preaching stuff to people', THAT'S HILLARIOUS. 'Hello, ma'am, do you accept Satan in your heart as a saviour?' :))

LOL, but no, we don't do this kind of business.

I do not go around dressed like a bat and flying off of ledges in front of people to preach the gospel with black nails, and a set of horns on my head.

And for the above many people like "other Satanic denominations" whine about. You like HAVE to be a big bat with coloured nails.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

I do not go around dressed like a bat and flying off of ledges in front of people to preach the gospel with black nails, and a set of horns on my head.

And for the above many people like "other Satanic denominations" whine about. You like HAVE to be a big bat with coloured nails.

Do you mean that you are actually dressing like a normal person on the street? :eek: ok, boring then. remind me in 20 years to take care of your styling I'll make sure you'll be the hottest High Priest existent
free of charge

I'd be that guy in the black robe.

Except I would be shouting angrily at people on the streets to go unfuck themselves.

YALL.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

Hell no, HoodedCobra dresses like this :
g-i-joe-cobra-commander-cosplay-6.gif
and walks around the street whispering "Cobrah commander" lolz

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:

hahahahahahhahahhaha, you are unbelievable, thank you

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:

Gang Gang Gang

Thank you HP. Hoodedcobra666 for replying my question again.
You are our friend.
May Father Satan Bless you.
Hail Lucifer.
Hail all demons of hell.
Hail HP. Hoodedcobra666.
Our Spiritual Satanism is forever and ever.

Brings back memories of my former self to where my earliest motivations upon dedicating were to become a High Priest, until I got an idea of just how tough the job really is. I was 13 and had a lot of ambitions. Now I just want to, for lack of a better term "get the job done". Anyway...

OP, becoming an HP is something that you have to earn. It'll take several years of constant spiritual advancement, not to mention an eagerness to learn and help others. It's no easy feat, imagine having two full-time jobs at once which alone sounds barely manageable.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
4. Good character.

As far as I know, Satan choose the High Priests, but sometimes I wonder how can the Gods know who and how is doing all the points you mentioned. I mean they aren't omnipresent to know about everyone's activity.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
4. Good character.

As far as I know, Satan choose the High Priests, but sometimes I wonder how can the Gods know who and how is doing all the points you mentioned. I mean they aren't omnipresent to know about everyone's activity.
In a PDF, HP Maxine says: "He(Father Satana) listen all individually and reply invidiually to all" more or less it was written like this

You don't have to answer this in here but you gotta ask yourself what is the purpose of you having that title/power? Do you like the idea of being powerful/respected ect ect...? Why do you want to get there? I'm bringing this up because I also wanted to(still do) be an HP in my region one day. And the reason why I'm aiming for that goal is that I desire political power and I would like to have a say in where my country goes. On a more personal note however, I like the idea of being the first line of people that gods communicate with. I don't remember who but some time ago I read that when you don't take part in politics you risk being ruled by people who are inferior to you. And we have ALL one way or another experienced what it is to live in a world that is built by people who are lower than us. There were certain things that I had to live through in my childhood which affects me to this day and I will be dammed if I let that happen to another generation of young adults. I want power because I sincerely believe my vision can benefit my people greatly. Once again u don't have to answer this in the forums but just meditate on it or honestly ask urself. What is the PURPOSE of you being a HP? and what can you do with the title?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back