Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How the enemy uses those close to you

The Proud Gentile

I am a 16 year old girl (turning 17 on *) and I'm currently a junior in high school. At the beginning of the school year I met a girl who was 17 at the time and was a senior. We became ridiculously close, we did literally everything together, went into abandoned hospitals, got high, smoked cigarettes (please do not do these things). At first I didn't think anything of it but little did I know my friendship with her was destroying me spiritually, My grades went down hill. She was like a drug in a way, she made me feel as if we were sisters. But that was until I saw her true reptilian Jewish side. She was extremely manipulative, I would see the way she spoke to other people, and it was like she would always put on a fake smile. Everything about her was fake. I didn't know she was a jew. She told be she was RH negative which is why i thought she was special and it's also why I tried keeping her close. I had a boyfriend who I also didn't know was a jew. He had long blond hair and piercing blue eyes but he still had Jewish genes that i didn't pay attention to because I was blinded by the enemy.Any time i mentioned satanism or magick to him he would get offended and catch an attitude with me. He started treating me like a sock, and so I broke up with him after I saw it wasn't working out.After that he started getting close to my ex best friend who I didn't know was a jew until I started reading the "How to identify a jew" pdfs.The moral of the story is that there are no good jews. I know that sounds like a bold statement but it's true. All jews are the same, they are all evil and seek to destroy us gentiles whether by lowering our self esteem or by psychological attacks. And it is imperative that we as pure gentiles should identify the enemy in our daily life. Jews come in all skin colors, hair colors and eye colors. It can sometimes be hard to identify them but you must analyze the people you are close with and "feel" they're intentions. If you are a pure gentile you should be able to feel something is not right about these people. And the biggest mistake you can make is to ignore these feelings. The joy of satan website has in a sense restored my pride and love for who I am. I gave up all of those rat faced kikes in my life and I have never felt more free. I gave up doing drugs, and smoking cigarettes because they aren't good for me. I gave up all the habits that I had that was introduced to me by those kikes, as the role of the jew is to make the Gentile engage in self destructive drugs and addictions. I am striving towards living my life in the healthy body that satan created for me.

Good! Happy for you. I come from a similar background that I completely left behind:)

astralsoul11 said:
What if a Jew by race wants to be a Satanist?
Again? You guys are persistent lately arent you.

Okay everyone, repeat after me one more time:

JEWS HAVE NO PLACE IN SATANISM!

astralsoul11 said:
What if a Jew by race wants to be a Satanist?
You can’t, the Gods will never accept you, they hate you actually, you jews are a parassite race that belong nowhere. You are a fucking parassite and you and all your fucking scum race will get what you deserve. Disgusting kike. Just do like the kike primo levi did at the end of his life.

The Proud Gentile said:
I am a 16 year old girl (turning 17 on ***)
People, do not share your birth-date publicly on the forums!

I reported this to a moderator so hopefully your sensitive data will be removed. Be more careful if you don't want to get cursed by the enemy.

The Proud Gentile said:
I am a 16 year old girl (turning 17 on *) and I'm currently a junior in high school. At the beginning of the school year I met a girl who was 17 at the time and was a senior. We became ridiculously close, we did literally everything together, went into abandoned hospitals, got high, smoked cigarettes (please do not do these things). At first I didn't think anything of it but little did I know my friendship with her was destroying me spiritually, My grades went down hill. She was like a drug in a way, she made me feel as if we were sisters. But that was until I saw her true reptilian Jewish side. She was extremely manipulative, I would see the way she spoke to other people, and it was like she would always put on a fake smile. Everything about her was fake. I didn't know she was a jew. She told be she was RH negative which is why i thought she was special and it's also why I tried keeping her close. I had a boyfriend who I also didn't know was a jew. He had long blond hair and piercing blue eyes but he still had Jewish genes that i didn't pay attention to because I was blinded by the enemy.Any time i mentioned satanism or magick to him he would get offended and catch an attitude with me. He started treating me like a sock, and so I broke up with him after I saw it wasn't working out.After that he started getting close to my ex best friend who I didn't know was a jew until I started reading the "How to identify a jew" pdfs.The moral of the story is that there are no good jews. I know that sounds like a bold statement but it's true. All jews are the same, they are all evil and seek to destroy us gentiles whether by lowering our self esteem or by psychological attacks. And it is imperative that we as pure gentiles should identify the enemy in our daily life. Jews come in all skin colors, hair colors and eye colors. It can sometimes be hard to identify them but you must analyze the people you are close with and "feel" they're intentions. If you are a pure gentile you should be able to feel something is not right about these people. And the biggest mistake you can make is to ignore these feelings. The joy of satan website has in a sense restored my pride and love for who I am. I gave up all of those rat faced kikes in my life and I have never felt more free. I gave up doing drugs, and smoking cigarettes because they aren't good for me. I gave up all the habits that I had that was introduced to me by those kikes, as the role of the jew is to make the Gentile engage in self destructive drugs and addictions. I am striving towards living my life in the healthy body that satan created for me.

omg, I feel so bad for you,
I am glad you are away from them now. ;)
In New York I heard 1/10 people are jewish.
I have been there and have not noticed that though.

Jews can pretend to be "Satanists" or whatever. But their true nature and maliciousness always comes out in one way or another. And pretending only lasts so long. Thats why their version of Satanism works with the pretending.

But with true Satanism the consequences are highly catastrophic! Should a jew try to pretend a fate of destruction and pending torment would be pretty much sealed for them at that point. It's why they try to portray the false narrative of Satanism as evil, spooks and ghouls, reverse xtianity etc. As it fits their actual soul and what they do(blood sacrifice instructions are in the bible for example).

Because the longer the "goyim' are kept in the dark on true Satanism the longer they can hold on to their power, deception and keep the lies of xtianity going.

Their ship is sinking though, it's only a matter of time. In short the statement or question of a jew being a Satanist is a fallacy to begin with so to even answer this would be a waste of time. Once one knows the jew they know there can be no such thing.

It's like saying oil blends well and works harmoniously with water. One quick test would disprove this statement. One quick look at history and studying the jew would disprove any statement the agrees with a "Satanic jew".

SerLorars13 said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Right now I go through something similar. My best 'friend' he even calls me 'bro', it's an alcohol addict, smoking addict and many shitty negative things define him. The last two years he tried to get closer and closer to me, he even says that he loves me more than he loves his girlfriend. He says that he feels awful if he doesn't share with me alcohol and cigarettes.

I rember that I was trying to get rid of him last year, but I wasn't as determined as I am now. I realize that if I allow him to be around me I get in trouble, and I already did last week and now I must solve a problem. He has a bad influence on me, I ignored his flaws the first time when I met him and look where this got me.
I'll solve this problem I am in right now and after this he'll no longer hear about me again.
Tho I'm not sure if he is a jew, because I keep stumbling upon these sick people, even my father is an alcoholic and a smoke addict.
And a few weeks ago I realized in what sick and twisted background I live now, well just for the moment.
We must stay sharp and strong, the world can destroy us if we let it.
Hail Satan!

I 100% agree with you. I think when the enemy sees that you are a good person and that you have spiritual potential they will send people your way who can cause you to do regrettable shit and stunt your mental/spiritual growth through drugs or whatever other destructive substances there are.I really hope that you can push through all of this. Trust me, I know exactly what your going through.

I strongly recommend that you detach this persons energy from your soul, so that you can live your life free of enemy influences.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Good luck :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back