Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I make progress with short sessions?

SouthCentralBum

Ideally how long should I last cleaning the chakras? How long should I last spinning? I can't hold visualization very long but I go by "knowing it".

For example I spin my root for about 5 seconds, before it disappears from my mind but I strongly know and believe it's been spun...

So I'm asking if that's okay (I do it twice every day) or should I make the effort to hold the visualization for longer periods

TeachMeErebokinesis said:

If you dust off a table only a little bit, the dust is still going to accumulate over time in the spots where you didn't dust very well or didn't dust at all, this kind of thing is similar with the chakras and soul if you only half-ass your efforts. Energies and stray filth are always going to keep accumulating while you're not fully protected against it, so you have to clean well enough every day and make it a routine like showering or brushing your teeth.

The more time you spend with your meditations the better the results and you get out of them what you put in. 5 seconds is better than none but obviously 60 seconds will be even more so. You don't need to spend an hour on each individual chakra, but you shouldn't just skim over them either. When cleaning and spinning my chakras, each individual one can take me 1 minute to 2 or even 3 depending on how long it takes for me to feel satisfied with my efforts and 'feeling' the positive results of a clean and active chakra.

In conclusion there's no specific way or amount of time but it's up to you and common sense to deem for yourself what is most appropriate.

Void meditation will translate very well into holding those images for longer time.
If you do chakra cleaning and spinning the chakras instead of thinking how many minutes it will take you try and finish what you’re doing, so for example during cleaning make sure you feel clean and satisfied from that meditation and for the spinning make sure they are all spinning, you don’t have to constantly spin them as when you finish spinning a chakra and move to the next it’s just gonna spin automatically, but make sure you do it everyday:)

5 seconds is not enough definitely. I spend 1.5 minute for each chakra when spinning them. Even this is definitely not enough from my point of view but in lack of time is better than nothing. I think at least 3 minutes for each chakra is consistent enough, this also together with a deep and constant focus.

Then, beside visualizing, you need to feel the chakras, you need to feel how are they spinning. For the root chakra for example, you should feel at least a senzation of heat. The void meditation helps you to be more concentrated and focused, not only on meditations, but in general, in anything else. You have to work more for this. Also, you need to do daily the foundation meditation which will give you more sensitivity to energy.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
For example I spin my root for about 5 seconds, before it disappears from my mind but I strongly know and believe it's been spun...
So do you think this is because you are so amazing that it only takes you 5 seconds to do before it's perfect? Or instead are you so beginner level that you are unable to see it for more than 5 seconds then when you basically fail at being able to do it for longer you just say "That's good enough, I know it worked." ? Because it really sounds like the second choice is much much more likely than the first. Does this mean you should work harder and do a better job?

I am very bad at meditation. my mental chatter is 24/7 and I always trying to run and hide from reality as I make myself look like an ass 24/7 because literally everyone around me and in the streets can hear it. I started doing them with a timer for 2 minutes but I feel it's not affective cause I'm ass at void meditation... I feel i now now what I have to do and how to do it, I also now know it actually takes time

Also when I said "I know" I meant I felt my intention was strong as I thought that was important but now it's not as strong so I do it longer

I advice you to do void meditation. This is really easy for me. In the beginning it might seem hard for you to control your thoughts. When you do void meditation controlling your mind will be much easier. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back