Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Introduction + Questions

SatanicKitty666

Hello! My name is Leo and i'm a 16yo trans boy. I just wanted to make an introduction (I do that a lot on the other forums I join) because I really don't know what to do lol. I guess I'll just make a bit of a backstory about myself before getting into some questions.

I was raised by a quite non-strict Christian dad and a idgaf mom, which is quite lucky on my part. They took me to church and stuff, but I always felt uncomfortable to the point where I would get overwhelmed. Christianity always felt wrong to me.

Around the age of 11-12 I started to get drawn to witchcraft, and thinking back now it was probably because of all the occult and Satanic movies I watched (my fav right now is The VVich on Netflix) and when I saw all the witchcraft and Satanic things it was a comfort to me, It just felt right. Everything involving what others see as "evil" I was drawn to, it never felt evil to me. It felt like home.

Ever since i was a baby cats we're always attracted to me. Even the meanest cats would let me hold and pet them. Cats were my only friends for quite some time, they taught me their ways in a sense. They taught me cat like impulses and it's all a habit for me now. Lions and Serval/Savannah cats were and still are kind of my favorite (Though I love all cats equally). I had friends and family call me the "cat whisperer" all the time, and looking back it's kinda funny how much thats true. I can talk to animals, it's a natual gift of mine along with being quite spiritually and psychic from a young age. I've been told i'm an "Indigo child" by quite a few people.

When I was 12, a Egyptian Goddess came to me and it made a lot of sense from what I researched about her afterwards. It explained some of my personality traits, why I had such a connection with cats, and why I always perked up when we talked about Egypt in history class. It took me a week to figure out who she was, as she said to me I will know eventually on my own, but I finally figured out who spoke to me in the middle of my before bed meditation, it was Bastet.

I identified as Pagan for a while, but mostly because I practiced a lot of witchcraft. Simple spells just to make life a bit easier. But when I was 13 I started to research more black magick and some demonology. My mom told me not to do black magick, but I was always drawn to it. Then Satan started it interest me greatly, and with that I found JoyOfSatan. I remember reading everything until I fell asleep.

Soon enough just like that my dad forced me to go to church again and ripped up one of my books on witchcraft. I felt guilty and didn't look back for about 2 years.

Recently I started to become more and more drawn to Satanism again, and I consider myself one. I'm just trying to figure out my beliefs related to Satanism. What threw me off at first was the things about Jews and Hitler. Now, I don't know much about Hitler but I don't feel like I can hate a person for being born into that religion. I don't hate a lot of people (some, but not many) because I am very much an empath. I never liked Christianity and Jewdism, It makes me feel off, but I couldn't hate a person just because of that one thing. I feel like others can learn and I overall respect others even if I greatly dislike their beliefs (I probs wouldn't be friends with them though).

I was also wondering if its okay to be a Satanist with some Pagan influences, such as worshipping nature as their own being too, and the elements. I have been always connected to nature, and witchcraft and worship centered around nature gives me great joy.

I am also curious about the Satanic views on LGBT+ people, especially trans people. I'm LGBT+ myself so its a bit of a concern lol

Thanks for reading all of this :)

You are very indoctrinated into the enemy’s programs. You need to study joyofsatan.com and http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
I’m just gonna tell you clear, you might think you are a woman in a man’s body or viceversa, that is simply not possible because the soul of a man can’t reincarmate in a woman’s body or viceversa. What brought you to believeong you’re trans is mostly two things: this new trend in which if you are lgbt you’re more cool or whatever and the fact that you may be more femminine/masculine depending in how you identify yourself. With meditation these imbalances can be corrected.
Lgbt groups are a cancer created by jews for making gay and bisexual people meek and cucks.
Also, jews are not a religion but a race, you still have a lot to read here about them, check the recent sermons here on the forums.
Lastly, if you can’t accept these things this simply is not the place for you, Satanism is Truthism as Sat Nam means eternal truth and we don’t tollerate meek minds who can’t stand the truth.

I am not very good at replying and stuff, but welcome! I'd recommend reading the websites listed here: https://www.satanisgod.org .
You'll find most answers to your questions there and if something still won't be clear, I'm sure more experienced members can answer them.

I don't think satanism cares much about personal preference but in my opinion LGBQ movement is a retarded distraction from things that actually matter

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
I don't think satanism cares much about personal preference but in my opinion LGBQ movement is a retarded distraction from things that actually matter
The "official" lgbt movement is run by people who don't really have positive goals. But we do perfectly accept all lgbt people here and do not discriminate them in any way. High Priest Jake Carlson is gay and he has written many many articles about things like this. So don't think that you aren't welcome.

First, I love your picture and the name Satanic Kitty :D I'm the same way, animals just naturally love me. Many kinds of wild animals have let me pet them, stray cats, birds, squirrels, deer, wild dogs. Animals can feel people's souls and they know how good and safe you are!

Don't worry if you have different opinions of history. The way they teach in school is ridiculous how much stuff they leave out and never talk about, and how they completely twist and lie about everything. All I can suggest is to learn as much as you can about history and you will come to your own conclusions, instead of the premade conclusions that the school system brainwashes and guilts and forces into kid's heads. Read https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html  and http://www.kabbalahexposed.com  Judaism is not actually a religion like it pretends to be, it is a completely different race a million times more different than us than any of the gentile (not jewish) races are. Some of the top rabbis in the world say things like "there is a much greater difference between the jews and the gentile races than there is between the gentiles and the lowest bug." And "One jewish fingernail is worth more than the lives of a million arabs, because the jewish soul stems from god and the arab soul stems from 3 satanic spheres." Learn about the Inquisition, this is not only a spanish thing they've been doing it all over the world for over a thousand years.

Of course you are supposed to feel a deep connection to nature, you have always been part of it. Satanism is not in any way seperate or against nature. Satanism is 100% about natural sciences and natural rules. There is nothing we ever do that is against nature.

If you truly wish to be a spiritual satanist completely then I suggest doing the dedication ritual if you havent already.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
Dedicating to Satan makes you one of his own and allows you to fall under his protections from our enemies as you advance forward on the path.

SatanicKitty666 said:
I was also wondering if its okay to be a Satanist with some Pagan influences, such as worshipping nature as their own being too, and the elements. I have been always connected to nature, and witchcraft and worship centered around nature gives me great joy.

Paganism is simply watered down and corrupted Satanism as all ancient religions all believed in the same things before the enemy came and corrupted/ destroyed the ancient knowledge. Spiritual Satanism is a return to the roots of our being and religion as it worships and upholds truth and natural law. Satan means Eternal Truth in sanskrit. The reason why we worship Satan is because he is our true creator and father of the 3 races on this earth: the whites, the blacks, and the orients along with the subraces within these 3.

Recently I started to become more and more drawn to Satanism again, and I consider myself one. I'm just trying to figure out my beliefs related to Satanism. What threw me off at first was the things about Jews and Hitler. Now, I don't know much about Hitler but I don't feel like I can hate a person for being born into that religion. I don't hate a lot of people (some, but not many) because I am very much an empath. I never liked Christianity and Jewdism, It makes me feel off, but I couldn't hate a person just because of that one thing. I feel like others can learn and I overall respect others even if I greatly dislike their beliefs (I probs wouldn't be friends with them though).

If you truly wish to understand the reason why we hate the Jews and love Hitler visit the JOS Library as there are plenty of information that shows the truth behind the 2 as the mainstream media and education will tell you otherwise.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

In summary, the Jews are an alien RACE and not simply a religion. This comes directly from their own mouths and actions. The reason why they are the enemy is because they have done literally everything imaginable to harm, destroy, brainwash, and corrupt us in order to turn us into their own slaves. Hitler had manage to prevent a global enslavement and thats why he is eternally slandered and made out as evil by the enemy.

As for the mindset you have about respect, in my opinion I think its extremely dangerous. You can't respect something that doesn't deserve it. And being an empath has nothing to do with whether or not you can hate others. Hate is hate and you hate what harms you which is natural. If you don't hate but instead love what harms you then that is some extreme brainwashing that needs to be cleansed out through meditation. I used to be like that. Where I don't hate anything and I tolerate everyone regardless of what they have done. I learned that such mindset breeds a weak willed slave that allows any kind of abuse to befall not only themselves but those around them. I learned to give respect to only those who deserve it, indifference to those that have done nothing, and hatred to those that deserve it.

I am also curious about the Satanic views on LGBT+ people, especially trans people. I'm LGBT+ myself so its a bit of a concern lol

The mainstream groups that "support" LGBT+ people are all run by jews. The Jews brainwash the youths that are like such and teach them how to hate themselves for who they are under the guise of acceptance. They teach these people how to be "gay" or how to be "trans" by acting a certain way or doing certain things. This is not natural as a persons identity is not their sexual disposition.

As for trans people, this is a topic that has been discussed many times over and the specifics have been argued many times over what is what. The only truth about the matter is that trans people along with homosexuals and bisexuals fall under the category of Third Sex. There are three sexes, both physical and spiritual, and that is male, female, and third sex. Our own HP Jake Carlson is homosexual and has made many sermons regarding the metaphysics of the third sex mostly from a homosexual perspective but it applies to the third sex in general. Whether or not you are trans is only something you can find out. This requires deep meditation and self acceptance over whatever answer you learn. You cannot lie to yourself.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Study the Joy of Satan website not just once but many times over until the information is completely absorbed. Even afterwards it good to refresh the memory. Check my signature as it contains many helpful links. Do your best on the path.

Aquarius said:
You are very indoctrinated into the enemy’s programs. You need to study joyofsatan.com and http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
I’m just gonna tell you clear, you might think you are a woman in a man’s body or viceversa, that is simply not possible because the soul of a man can’t reincarmate in a woman’s body or viceversa. What brought you to believeong you’re trans is mostly two things: this new trend in which if you are lgbt you’re more cool or whatever and the fact that you may be more femminine/masculine depending in how you identify yourself. With meditation these imbalances can be corrected.
Lgbt groups are a cancer created by jews for making gay and bisexual people meek and cucks.
Also, jews are not a religion but a race, you still have a lot to read here about them, check the recent sermons here on the forums.
Lastly, if you can’t accept these things this simply is not the place for you, Satanism is Truthism as Sat Nam means eternal truth and we don’t tolerate meek minds who can’t stand the truth.
It's literally stated on the front page of the GBLT Thule Society:
Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.
Source: archive.is/beorw

It's already been clarified by JoS that transsexuality is possible, natural and accepted.

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are twin souls carry both female and male forms.

Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative currents of the soul.

What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-paganism]....

It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.

It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

High Priest Mageson:

From looking at things in the ancient Satanic world. Many Transgender people served as speical clergy to the Gods. They are tales of Odin going as Transgender to learn the femine rites of the Mysteries as well as the Priests of Isis being Transgender beings.etc

I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.

A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism."
- The Third Sex 666

SatanicKitty666 said:

You just need to study the JoS sites more which you can find at https://www.satanisgod.org. The Jewish people are their own race and ethnic group, not just a religion and we're against the Jewish race. Judaism is anti-Gentile. Satan was the name of the Head Pagan God in ancient times and this organization's Satanism is based upon Paganism. The JoS accepts LGBT people but we call them the Third Sex or GBLT instead of LGBT. Transgender people are called Transsexuals or Twin Soul people instead. We generally believe that the modern LGBT movement is controlled by Jews and anti-Third Sex people so we don't use the term LGBT. There are many gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans members here. You can learn more about this religion's stance on the third sex and trans people here:
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/third_sex_666.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20150721054827/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/en.html

Aquarius said:
Lastly, if you can’t accept these things this simply is not the place for you, Satanism is Truthism as Sat Nam means eternal truth and we don’t tolerate meek minds who can’t stand the truth.
Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.

It's already been clarified by JoS that transsexuality is possible, natural and accepted.

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are twin souls carry both female and male forms.

Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative currents of the soul.

What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-paganism]....

It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.

High Priest Mageson:

From looking at things in the ancient Satanic world. Many Transgender people served as speical clergy to the Gods. They are tales of Odin going as Transgender to learn the femine rites of the Mysteries as well as the Priests of Isis being Transgender beings.etc

I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.

A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism."
- The Third Sex 666

SatanicKitty666 said:

You just need to study the JoS sites more which you can find at https://www.satanisgod.org. The Jewish people are their own race and ethnic group, not just a religion and we're against the Jewish race. Judaism is anti-Gentile. Satan was the name of the Head Pagan God in ancient times and this organization's Satanism is based upon Paganism. The JoS accepts LGBT people but we call them the Third Sex or GBLT instead of LGBT. Transgender people are called Transsexuals or Twin Soul people instead. We generally believe that the modern LGBT movement is controlled by Jews and anti-Third Sex people so we don't use the term LGBT. There are many gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans members here. You can learn more about this religion's stance on the third sex and trans people here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150721054827/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/en.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
First, I love your picture and the name Satanic Kitty :D I'm the same way, animals just naturally love me. Many kinds of wild animals have let me pet them, stray cats, birds, squirrels, deer, wild dogs. Animals can feel people's souls and they know how good and safe you are!

Don't worry if you have different opinions of history. The way they teach in school is ridiculous how much stuff they leave out and never talk about, and how they completely twist and lie about everything. All I can suggest is to learn as much as you can about history and you will come to your own conclusions, instead of the premade conclusions that the school system brainwashes and guilts and forces into kid's heads. Read https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html  and http://www.kabbalahexposed.com  Judaism is not actually a religion like it pretends to be, it is a completely different race a million times more different than us than any of the gentile (not jewish) races are. Some of the top rabbis in the world say things like "there is a much greater difference between the jews and the gentile races than there is between the gentiles and the lowest bug." And "One jewish fingernail is worth more than the lives of a million arabs, because the jewish soul stems from god and the arab soul stems from 3 satanic spheres." Learn about the Inquisition, this is not only a spanish thing they've been doing it all over the world for over a thousand years.

Of course you are supposed to feel a deep connection to nature, you have always been part of it. Satanism is not in any way seperate or against nature. Satanism is 100% about natural sciences and natural rules. There is nothing we ever do that is against nature.

Ah, I didn't know jews were an entire different race! I'll have to research and study some more defiantly. And thanks, I feel like Satanic Kitty just really fits me haha

Academic Scholar said:
Aquarius said:

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

High Priest Mageson:

- The Third Sex 666

SatanicKitty666 said:

Thanks a lot, wasnt aware of that. Though my view that at this moment many people become trans just because it’s fashion remains.

Aquarius said:
Academic Scholar said:
Aquarius said:

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

High Priest Mageson:

- The Third Sex 666

SatanicKitty666 said:

Thanks a lot, wasnt aware of that. Though my view that at this moment many people become trans just because it’s fashion remains.
There is a huge ammount of people's that do the full transition (MtF or FtM) and then they regret it. If you look on YouTube there should be a compilation of de-transitioning. Many of this are just Gay guys that are more feminine and so society makes them think that they are trans when they are not. One should be 100% sure to be really tansexual before doing anything in my opinion.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Academic Scholar said:

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

High Priest Mageson:

- The Third Sex 666

There is a huge ammount of people's that do the full transition (MtF or FtM) and then they regret it. If you look on YouTube there should be a compilation of de-transitioning. Many of this are just Gay guys that are more feminine and so society makes them think that they are trans when they are not. One should be 100% sure to be really tansexual before doing anything in my opinion.
Very very true

Academic Scholar said:
Aquarius said:

"HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

High Priest Mageson:

- The Third Sex 666

SatanicKitty666 said:

What's missing is this article is the subject about why such Third Sex people are called Third Sex in India from ancient times. Its because they are born with genetic diseases that creates problems in their sexuality. A very small minority of people are physically Hermaphrodite. Other than that some have genetic conditions that cause improper secretion of hormones in improper proportions which makes a woman lose her breasts and get bulky like a man and a man to develop breasts (gynecomasty). Its not referring to people who are biologically female and identity as male. Its an actual group of genetically diseased people. They are in an absolute minority though and yes they are respected.

Hi. I am not a good english speaker. I am a mtf twin soul.I dedicated my soul 6 months ago and I have to tell that I never fell so free and happy. Once, I saw a link to buy a astrological reading from HP Maxine, but it don´t worked. I pretend to start transiotioning this year and I would like to know if HP Maxine or someone else from JoS could sell me a astrological reading saying about my transioning. Thanks! Hail Satan and all the Original Gods! Hail Seere! Hail Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back