Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Help Debunking Possession and Exorcism

HeliotropicRose666

Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to read this post. I have a question regarding the fabricated Hollywood "demonic" possessions we see and hear about in media and I need further understanding of thought forms and how I can debunk exorcism when explaining it to someone.

I say this because I am trying to gradually usher my older brother into becoming a Spiritual Satanist and help him understand the truth. Its difficult because I am still learning myself. He agrees with me on damages the Jews have brought into this world and is a very intelligent person.

However we were both raised as christians, I do try to explain to him why I left and explain to him the fallacies of christianity, but with little success. I try to explain to him how christianity is giving him a false sense of salvation and how it is a tool created by the enemy to halt progress. He always brings up possession and claims that exorcism is proof that christianity is real. I try to explain thought forms but I honestly dont know that much in a sense of how to thoroughly debunk Exorcisms.

I know in my heart I can help him and hopefully get him to dedicate his soul one day. I just try not to overwealm him or come across too strong. I relay bits and peices of truth here and there. Its difficult because we are very close and he is the only person who knows I am a SS, he still respects me and treats me as a brother despite his views. Although lately hes been telling me that I need to stop believing what I do because he cares about me and (insert christan nonsense and that I might go to "hell"). Its getting annoying.

As I become a stronger SS I know it will be easier to convey information to him. Lately I even try to send him links to some of the sermons from our HPs.

So I ask again, how can I explain and debunk "christian exorcisms" to him? In a way that he can stop using it as reason to justify his beliefs.

Also, has anyone here had success when it comes to introducing someone to Spiritual Satanism? What worked for you and what didn't.

Thank you, any advice is appreciated.

Hail Satan!

I personally dislike wanting to introduce people to SS, because when I say it out, they'll be like most of the population. I have gotten a few friends into the sort of stuff, by just "staying neutral and sharing interesting info I found on the subject", and if they find interest in it, they'll look into it further by themselves.

For debunking possession, as far as I know most info has been corrupted so bad that there isn't any to show how demons are actually good, the only thing I can imagine is to do evocation with a demon, but In hindsight it's a bad idea, since he might do something crazy, probably fearing you yourself have been possessed. Of course I do not know your brother and how rational he might be, but I'd suggest dropping subtle info here and there, and hope something clings onto him, and one day he becomes rational enough to listen to you.

About debunking possession, I remember there is a sermon about it: "The Truth About Satan's power" Maybe it helps?
I have tried to introduce Satanism to others, and the only successful one was when I met a genius who is naturally very loyal to Satan and could introduce Satanism to her without any effort...

I think that the best time to actually try to get someone into Satanism is when they are in their Teenage Rebellious age, I find then there is the biggest chance they could listen to a few things you might tell them, especially if you're the same age group, and know them more closely.
I actually discovered JoS when I was trying to be edgy and joke around with a few friends, and surprisingly it stuck onto me, I found quite a lot of common ground within the forum, and the website, now I've been gradually gathering info, as I don't want to rush such important things. :D

From what I know about Possession and Exorcism is the fake and the real.

Fake = Often times at black revivals or Megachurches for non-blacks. They often "act" possessed in fact that is all there is to it for all intents and purposes they are acting like they are possessed and talking out their ass. I truly think these people feel like they "wish" to be possessed to experience the glory of the lord. I really in my personal opinion do not think they are in the right state of mind because if you get possessed for real it's not nice with the enemy. It certainly isn't glorious.

Real = This is when people get into HEAVY shit most likely occult workings of the Enemy. For example the first and foremost incidents of possession or manipulation is probably thoughtforms or the servitors of the enemy more than likely they come in contact with some reasonable intelligent creature and receive certain information to progress in a damning manner IF it even helps. The next stage is the literal possession whereby either a Grey or a Reptillian performs some invocation and messes with the person. For example people who've been abducted mention they enter a dream like state lots of blacking out and issues to that nature which unfortunately makes modern day researches delve into areas such as some sort of drug gas or perhaps some sort of phaser that knocks people out not realizing it's more than likely either a mental power(siddhi) or a spiritual-technologically boosted device affecting the person. When it comes to the jews at the high level or jesuits who perform such occult activities they tie in directly with the enemy and channel these beings because they work directly with them they don't affect them cause they need them. But when it comes to Gentiles messing with the enemy system they just try and crash the person unless of course like Yuri Bezmenov states "Useful Idiots" in that case they may provide some sort of prison like control providing some occult assistance in exchange for working with them.

At the end of the day possession and exorcism are just enemy manipulation making the person go crazy and helping the enemy by making it seem like a religious person can cure this entity by banishing under the name of the lawd and blame-shifting to Satan and Demons. The only other possible third scenario is the person is mentally ill in that case it delves into two distinct area the person is open to the spiritual world negatively through illness or the person is open but possess spiritual powers from a past life or lives and doesn't know how to exercise his control thus it is out of control not just from lacking control but from not being told how to harness their power or learning about the spiritual world. Or simply being told everything they encounter is of the Devil trying to trick them away from Rabba Krast. So a forth possibility is being mentally broken down but in ignorance of Xtian hogwash.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=355&hilit=Possession

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=955&p=5474&hilit=Possession#p5474

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8053&p=29823&hilit=Possession#p29823

Thank you all for the information and links I appreciate the support our community has. Ill let you know if I make a breakthrough!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back