Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to destroy the enemy

Ryan666RR

Step 1: prove spiritual power is real by publishing it on YT or other platforms.
Step 2: Spread the Satanic knowledge.
Step 3: perform the Reverse Torah Rituals (RTR's)

I made this topic because we have to defeat the enemy. :D

Hail the gods of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

Or if you want you can do this [I'm clearly trolling just for the disclaimer...]:

Step 1. Levitate a fridge really high, about 10 meters. Bring it above your head.
Step 2. Then let the fridge drop onto your head, and get knocked out.
Step 3. When you come back from the knock out, consider what you said may be dangerous or stupid, and realize there are also dangers in this world.
Step 4. Thank yourself you didn't put it on Jewtube.

Trolling aside you should never, and I mean never, put things like that online. There are people, even 'normal people' who would kill people over these things. We aren't even talking about authorities, we are talking the average 'witch killing cuz bible said so' christurd living around the corner.

This is not a safe world by any means of the imagination.

Be mature and learn to think things thoroughly.

I agree, it is dumb to admit to having any psychic abilities. For those who are open minded enough there is more then enough material for them to realize the truth, as with the modern science it is becoming prettty much common knowledge that there is more to us and the universe then the jewish pseudo-science tries to sell us.

Most of the people still stuck with the mentality that there is nothing else beyond what they see are usually hardcore atheists and dogmatic people. Quantum sciences are continuing to prove spirituality on daily basis, we are no longer a whacko minority that preaches some kind of mumbo-jumbo to people. We have actual science to back it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back