Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a strange friend need help

Sahrot

My friend, she claims to have made a covenant with a non-satanic god in a previous life, and she claims her god is in league with Satan.
She claimed that she had been her master's military adviser in her previous life and had lost her strength after being framed by the enemy. She claimed that her god came from another latitude, and she communicated with her master across latitude by telepathy.
I asked her about her master's name, identity and appearance, and she said that her master has no English name, and his identity is god, and there is no fixed body. Most interesting of all, of course, when I asked if her master was in any mood, she said he was completely devoid of emotion. What does that remind me of?
I talked her into Satanism or meditation, and she said she couldn't believe in Satan because she had a covenant with her so-called master, and she didn't think she needed to meditate at all.
Of course I didn't believe her. Very funny. I want to know how to rebut her and make her sober?

She is just self lying and she is obviously being played by the enemy. None of our own would get anyone, even the most remote Demons, tell anyone to do drugs.

She is in a dangerous situation. It's high likely she may object into her delusional shit by making lies/refusing to solve a situation.

Try to help her, if any common sense does not work, you may have to distance yourself, as down this road people start to get really fucked after a point, and only by their decision (Brought most of the time by serious life face smacking such as almost dying from some sort of overdose) they can change their ways.

After a point for all these people it becomes a habit of just lying in order to continue using their bullshit drugs. What kind of "Master" would want her to do drugs if he wanted any good for her? Try to bring up the logical points.

If these do not work, she may be past 'saving', and just a cheap druggie which is not really all that interested in Satanism, but larping and faking Satanism to just do drugs.

Alternatively you can try helping her 'spiritually', but this may be a waste of energy or time, so you need to consider your time and own energy before such embarking.

I don't know if she's on drugs.
I hate her. She tried to trick two satanists into gathering information from them to complete the so-called mission her master had assigned her. I stopped her. She seems upset now? Ha ha.
I talked to her about Satanism, and she said that human beings can never become gods. I talked to her about something. She really seems to know something real.
She said she had the gift of prophecy. She said the future because of her and biochemical crisis, and artificial intelligence will be under the control of alien life against humanity. What do you think of these things?
I had a quarrel with her. I thought, if she's really capable, then she's a threat to me. I seem to be arming myself against these fools. :?

I already know she's been lying. Trying to have fun by tricking me and some other people. Disgusting. Fortunately, I figured it out in time. On no account should you trust such a person. It's a waste of time.
Don't worry. She can't interfere with my life. I'm just in a bad mood right now... People as young as me should not be credulous.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
She is just self lying and she is obviously being played by the enemy. None of our own would get anyone, even the most remote Demons, tell anyone to do drugs.

She is in a dangerous situation. It's high likely she may object into her delusional shit by making lies/refusing to solve a situation.

Try to help her, if any common sense does not work, you may have to distance yourself, as down this road people start to get really fucked after a point, and only by their decision (Brought most of the time by serious life face smacking such as almost dying from some sort of overdose) they can change their ways.

After a point for all these people it becomes a habit of just lying in order to continue using their bullshit drugs. What kind of "Master" would want her to do drugs if he wanted any good for her? Try to bring up the logical points.

If these do not work, she may be past 'saving', and just a cheap druggie which is not really all that interested in Satanism, but larping and faking Satanism to just do drugs.

Alternatively you can try helping her 'spiritually', but this may be a waste of energy or time, so you need to consider your time and own energy before such embarking.
Is your answer based on my answer? because mine was mostly an ironic answer and he didn't mention she does drugs lolz :lol:

Sahrot said:
I already know she's been lying. Trying to have fun by tricking me and some other people. Disgusting. Fortunately, I figured it out in time. On no account should you trust such a person. It's a waste of time.
Don't worry. She can't interfere with my life. I'm just in a bad mood right now... People as young as me should not be credulous.
Use your teenage years wisely. Don't troll the net and get into useless conversations with useless retarded people. What you should be utilizing your time is reading the clergies sermons, reading books and doing meditation and doing the RTR everyday. Along with that try to work hard in your material life in getting good grades if your in school, possibly managing a good positive social life if you can and generally plan on getting the skills to get money and survive in this fucked up world. There are bigger problems than delusional randos on the internet. Your only purpose in online activism is to direct the potential people who could join us here. If they seem extremely critical or proof reading or on the other hand extremely delusional move on asap. There are a lot more potentials. You should address common sensible questions. The point is don't waste your time with delusional people. And utilize your time better.

Jack said:
Use your teenage years wisely. Don't troll the net and get into useless conversations with useless retarded people. What you should be utilizing your time is reading the clergies sermons, reading books and doing meditation and doing the RTR everyday. Along with that try to work hard in your material life in getting good grades if your in school, possibly managing a good positive social life if you can and generally plan on getting the skills to get money and survive in this fucked up world. There are bigger problems than delusional randos on the internet. Your only purpose in online activism is to direct the potential people who could join us here. If they seem extremely critical or proof reading or on the other hand extremely delusional move on asap. There are a lot more potentials. You should address common sensible questions. The point is don't waste your time with delusional people. And utilize your time better.

I've long known that most people on the Internet are stupid, even if they claim to be interested in Satanism. If it were not for helping those who are truly willing to live for Satan but have no way, I would like to be as far away from those ignorant fools as possible. In spite of all the rubbish, I did find someone of great value. She is a Chinese student like me, but she lacks time and access to the Internet. Well, I'll certainly help her.
I actually understood what you said a long time ago. I know these things, but I don't have the strength to do them. I am ashamed to say that I am not healthy physically and mentally, so I cannot concentrate on meditation or rituals. I can't satisfy myself for the moment, but I won't give up. I am ashamed, perhaps because my English is so poor that I can hardly understand the sermons. Translation software can't save me. So I had to copy out the sermon, put it in a notebook, study and recite one by one.(It is tiring)
I know I am very naive now, but I will certainly change myself, I will prove my determination with actions, not just words.
Well, it's no use talking so much nonsense. I know. But speaking up can at least alleviate my loneliness. Satanism is what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back