Hi, i have a few questions (and it's a long read)

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Dreikanter

Hi, i have a few questions (and it's a long read)

Postby Dreikanter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, first, i wanna tell you that my english it's very bad, or i think so. My primary language it's spanish...i can't write in a perfect english but i can understand it perfectly.

And maybe this is going to be a long read so, i would be greateful if you read it to the end haha.

And... please excuse me if you don't understand something, i can explain it simpler if i go a little bit...crazy explaining it hehe.

And now, thank you for receiving me brothers and sisters, Hail Satan and the powers of Hell!.
------
Now i want to introduce myself, i have 18 years, i'm from a country of the southern cone in south america.

Now im fighting a depression that it goes back from my 15 years, taking meds and that sort of things, specially one called Venlafaxine xr, at a medium-high dosage. And i feel like it's messing with my brain.
Here it goes my first question:

It can influence in the raising/sensing of energy or growing up spiritually?

What i feel all the time is a kind of numbness and im fed up with it, i wanna decrease the dosage and i'm going to visit my doctor to do it, in the near future.
But without them i feel a lot worse kinda... it's sad, but i'm scared of who i am without them, i barely recognice myself in the mirror.
---------
(A lil bit of my personal life, but because i don't know what to do (advice requiered) as my friends only tell me things that i already tried)
My life it's kinda well, a good family, some friends that care about me, the depression it's kinda the only (excuse the expression) pain in the ass.

And that i'm in love with a guy (sadly he isn't homo as i am) and he was my Best friend, when he wasn't in a relationship i confessed my feelings for him, and he was okay with it, suspiciously he was being even nicer with me, kissing me on the neck, biting my shoulder and that sort of things, and we also kissed.
Sadly her ex girlfriend came back and took it away from me, i don't know about him since february, and i can't stop thinking of him.

Seeeecond question here:

It's there a way to stop thinking on him or having him back?
I really need him completly in or out of my life, (i would preffer in), i dont know why but i feel a strong bond that i can try to let go, but my mind tortures me with him everytime it can.
-------
Those two things are the ones that made my progression a lot (and by a lot i mean A LOT) slower because they keep me in the ground.
-------
Now something interesting about me
I feel like i always rejected christianity, and i tended more to atheism, when i knew about satan and the gods; i, being sceptical, accepted them, the truth, and dedicated myself, my faith in them even was tried to get carried away, but i was strong in what i knew, and i'm not letting go the truth.

Also in my childhood i was always interested in topics like the 'kinesis' pirokinesia, hidrokinesia, biokinesia, and in general terms the occult world and the powers of the mind.

And here it goes my 3rd question:
It's a mere coincidence or maybe it could be something greater that pushed me to the occult world and rejecting christianity from a young age?
-----
I know that im writting a lot, so i will try to shorten the fourth

I'm white skinned, my great grandpa is greek (and i always loved the greek culture even when i wasn't aware of this) and my family is a mixture of predominancy spanyiard and a little bit of the indigenous blood, like everyone else here in my country, i could say that it's lost in my blood...like 85%+ europeans and 15%- indigenous

So, being a racial mixture, i know that im not a nordic pure white at all :lol: , but in what kind of race i'm?
White?
It's there sub-races between whites?

Sorry if i made you lose your time, i need advices and i can't have them because my friends even though they care about me, they are a lil fed up with these topics :cry:

HAIL SATAN

AncientShadow666

Re: Hi, i have a few questions (and it's a long read)

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

alright, lets start with the anti-depressive pills, these are drugs, they mess up with the mind, and if you use them over longer period of times they will destroy your brain, make you emotionless, careless and aswell as any drug, in time the pineal gland will stop working as it should... BUT since you are already using the pills, i would NOT stop using them just like that, keep cutting the dosage until you dont have to take it anymore, the thing is you should never cut something suddenly from the body because it is not good... now about depression... i can say i understand you, i had many things behind me and now im on that point where depression will NEVER come into my life again, like ever ever because,well, i made myself stronger... now there are people who need some more time to realize this, some are at some point at their lives where it has to go fast towards improvement, so you need lots of meditations, i do not know why you have depression, but if you do know why and if you could at least find the root of the problem, it could help alot, if not, then you will know about it in time, maybe it has to do something with the past lives... so basicly what you want to do is clean your aura 2 times a day ( i do hope you are familiar with meditations, if not, visit the joy of satan page, take your time, read over meditations a few times, there are also some programms, like 40 day beginner programm and spiritual warfare programm) you also need to clean your chakras with the white-golden energy at least once a day, i prefer before going to sleep because you pick up energies from other people during the day, now the most important thing: AURA OF PROTECTION, there is currently a topic going on about it here on the forum, read it, take the method which you wish to try, and start doing it, it will protect you from negative energies and it will heal you from the depression over time once your aura starts becoming stronger and healthier.... ahhh, the loveee..... complicated subject, now i can only assume things, it could be you had something with this person in the past life that includes love or something sexual, but it doesnt have to be, maybe somebody else can say something more on this, it can also happen that later in life you can end up together BUT as i already said i am just assuming this things now.... so now what is really important is that you keep going with your life, and if this person doesnt want to have anything more with you other than friendship or maybe this person just isnt ready yet, then you have to let go, otherwise you will just keep looking back or keep hoping for something that may or may not happen... make yourself stronger through meditation,magick, yoga, martial arts or any sports, do all this to make yourself stronger in body and spirit, this will heal your depression and hey, you have the gods on your side, i mean you are a spiritual satanist are you not? the race.... there is also a thread about race going on on the forum right now, you can read it, it doesnt matter if YOU are pure or race mixed, what matters is that you are not jewish because jews are not the people of satan, so from the thread on the race, magesson ( i think he said it) said that once you reach the magnum opus you will become the one race which you have the most in your DNA, which means if you are 85% white and if you reach magnum opus in this life, you will become white... the thing about race is, you have to go by the feel and the looks, if you feel more white and look more white then you will naturally procreate with the white people, the same goes for other races....

i do hope that i helped you at least a bit or that i could at least show you the right direction, but now it is on you to walk the path...

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Dreikanter wrote:Seeeecond question here:

It's there a way to stop thinking on him or having him back?
I really need him completly in or out of my life, (i would preffer in), i dont know why but i feel a strong bond that i can try to let go, but my mind tortures me with him everytime it can.

One method you could use is the Runes Uruz or Ansuz along with an affirmation like "In a safe and positive way, I am free from all emotions, feelings, bonds, and desires towards "this person" at all times in every way."

Uruz can be used to achieve freedom.
Ansuz is used to remove binds.

Whichever rune you choose to use is up to you. Also this only one method that I thought of, there are other methods too. Find the one thats right for you.

Dreikanter wrote:Now something interesting about me
I feel like i always rejected christianity, and i tended more to atheism, when i knew about satan and the gods; i, being sceptical, accepted them, the truth, and dedicated myself, my faith in them even was tried to get carried away, but i was strong in what i knew, and i'm not letting go the truth.

Also in my childhood i was always interested in topics like the 'kinesis' pirokinesia, hidrokinesia, biokinesia, and in general terms the occult world and the powers of the mind.

And here it goes my 3rd question:
It's a mere coincidence or maybe it could be something greater that pushed me to the occult world and rejecting christianity from a young age?

This would have to deal with your Natal Chart. Some people are more inclined towards spirituality and the occult. Depending on how the planets and signs are aligned a disposition towards all things spiritual can occur in the personality. As for rejecting Christianity it could be due to developments in the past life or any other factor. Even if something "higher" was the reason its not something to focus on. Just take it in stride, accept that something pushed you to Satanism and work from there. If it really bothers you, you can learn some astrology and look at your chart. The point is your here now and you should work towards advancement and spiritual warfare.

Dreikanter wrote:I know that im writting a lot, so i will try to shorten the fourth

I'm white skinned, my great grandpa is greek (and i always loved the greek culture even when i wasn't aware of this) and my family is a mixture of predominancy spanyiard and a little bit of the indigenous blood, like everyone else here in my country, i could say that it's lost in my blood...like 85%+ europeans and 15%- indigenous

So, being a racial mixture, i know that im not a nordic pure white at all :lol: , but in what kind of race i'm?
White?
It's there sub-races between whites?

Basically, your white. Pure nordics are rare. Basically your white. I said that twice. In the end you have mainly the blood of the white race or only blood of the white race meaning your white. There are indeed sub races of each race but concerning your question its a non issue.

I'm not knowledgeable on medicine and what they do exactly but taking medicine can end up making you completely reliant on them. Lower the dosage gradually if you want but not all at once. It will take your body time to readjust depending on how long you were on the medicine. Through constant and dedicated meditation you can eventually banish depression completely and even before that point the medicine will no longer be needed.

Just stay consistent in your meditation and you will be fine

-Hail Satan

Dreikanter

Postby Dreikanter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks for your reply's!
I do feel like a sense of inner peace while talking with other SS, and both of you are right, we have the gods on our side, and i will take your advices.
While searching i found the 40 days meditation program and also the one of spiritual warfare in the satan's library in JoS, downloaded them and i think that i'm ready to do them.

But i should do one or i can do both at the same time?
---
BTW about the races, well i know that i'm not a jew, they always disgusted me, it's like a natural repulsion and having one in front of me gets me sick and angry, the more closer, the more uncomfortable i am, and i remember trying sometimes when i was 13-14 to be a little bit nicer when i noticed this and didn't know what they did to us, but i couldn't, i hate them from the inside haha
---
I will try to learn more about runes and astrology, as they are very interesting topics for me, but the magick and meditations that i've read are very interesting so runes and astrology can wait while my primary focus is in them.

And both of you're right in all, i'm going to take control of my life once and forever

Also i will decrease the dossage because i feel like a zombie sometimes and i feel my mind trying to fight to have the full control while being drugged.

And about the love, well, wounds are healed with time and patience, and in our case as i read, with effort

Cheers!

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:34 pm

well you can start with whichever programm you feel more comfortable with, the spiritual warfare programm firstly starts with void meditations (concentration and visualisation practice) so if you want to take it a bit slowly before starting to work directly with energies, you can start from there, but if you wish to start in the next 7 days or so with chakra opening and soon with yoga, you can start with 40 days programm.... it depends on you actually, you can always take few days to read through meditation and see what is good for the beginning and make yourself your own programm, im having my own programms actually, these 2 are just for the beginners to see how you can work, what is more advanced and for what you need more time and so on and on, important things are, start slowly, if you see no effect then you can do more advanced meditation of that which you started for example you want to open your chakras, you do firstly the normal beginner ones OPENING OF THE SOUL and if you have strong effects then i would stick for a bit with those mantras until your soul adjusts and you feel like you could change to some more powerfull mantra.... but if you feel little or no effect, then no need to repeat it just go on and see what meditations have the most effect for you, it is all individual, there is no specific order, you have to meditate for some while and then you will see whats good for you, where you need to work more, you will also start to make your own programms, i mean these are only examples... as zeffie said you can start to learn astrology which will help you even more in your spiritual work and understanding towards yourself and things that are happening in your life... you are walking the path of the SS, enjoy it, embrace it, never look back, work on yourself, relax, enjoy life and you will see how much you will advance over time and become a much much better human that this world needs

Dreikanter

Postby Dreikanter » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you!
I will take a few days to embrace all the knowledge available in the meditation part of JoS so i will try to see what makes me feel myself being empowered, so i can be a valuable piece in this spiritual war, help the gods, myself and our human brothers, i want the enemy to pay what they made us, and even if it takes me several lifes, i wanna make them fear us again, so my life will be dedicated to SS, this one and the next ones too, i can't wait to be powerful enough so they stop attacking us, but the patience it's very important as i read you, and our fellow Satanist brothers, so for me it will take time, but i chosed the truth, so i just have to say:
Hail Satan, and the Gods of Hell!!!

And again, thank you for your quick replys, they mean a lot for me brothers and they help me to know how to travel this ,more than lifetime i would say soultime haha, path.
Cheers
HAIL SATAN!

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:24 pm

dedication is forever, if you dedicated in this life, you are SS forever, even when you die and reincarnate and lets say you dont find spiritual satanism that fast, you are SS...forever, because dedication ritual IS REAL thing and really serious, you cannot undo it and i dont see a reason why you should, to go back to life without a meaning or like some other people who even went back to christianity because they let themselves being manipulated by angelic energies and entities...

Raven Princess

Postby Raven Princess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:18 am

Hola Dreikanter!
4 Years ago, I was clinically diagnosed with Major Depression and was forcefully put on two prescriptions by a Jewish doctor. These meds, obviously because a jew is a jew, made me suicidal and brought me to one of the worst points in my life. However, 2 years later, I got took off Abilify & Zoloft, and I am no longer diagnosed with Depression. I, to this day, have managed to survive not falling back into depression even after being assaulted twice and other traumatic events in my life, like homelessness.

To answer your first question, yes medication and antidepressants do have an effect on meditation. It is strongly advised that for your safety, you only stick to basic meditations, and try not to do very advanced meditations in this state.

These, with my best understanding, are meditations you can do even under Psychiatric drugs.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html
^These should be done every day, I'm sure someone can show you the 40 Day Meditation Program, and what meditations are safe to do from there.

If I can look back and give someone advice on how to work with less dosage, here are a couple of things you may want to consider:
Depression, spiritually, is a lack of energy.
There are many big ways and small ways to raise this energy. Perhaps I should go from most effective to least.
1. Runes are Beautiful. By vibrating orally runes a specific number of times, you can fix any situation. I saw someone mentioning URUZ, URUZ and ANSUZ are good.
Here is the English Link: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html
Also, some good runes besides the two above are:
Sowilo (Strength) (I use this to gain inner strength)
Algiz (Protection) (Protection against energy leeches)
Wunjo (Self Esteem) (Perfect for banishing Depression)
Usually, I reccomend doing 12 counts of 9, or 108. Vibrate one rune 108 times, and it's power will work amazing. Do it every day for even more power!

2. I reccomend you look at your astrology chart, it is a lot to understand, but it will help you understand yourself:
How to Make An Astrology Chart: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
(Third Link Down)
How to Read An Astrology Chart: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html
This will help you know what your needs are. For example, if "sex" is "essential" for Venus in Virgo, a lack of any sexual activities can give you low energy, or make you depressed. To cure depression, you must learn what you are lacking. The medication is only a placeholder, if you remove it, you still need to replace it with something else, like Yoga, Meditation, Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Food, etc.

3. Hatha and Kundalini yoga is both extremely healthy for you, and amazing at raising energies.
Try one, or both! Personally, I do #1-10 of Hatha Yoga on my bed every morning to do meditation. It takes at most 8 minutes.
Kundalini: http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20PDF/-%20KY%20kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series.pdf
Hatha: http://ssbiblioteca.webs.com/yoga.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

I know this is a lot, but these are just a lot of resources. Pick one, two or three of them. Whatever you feel confortable with. The cure to depression is a long road of self help. I am wishing you the very best!

Hail Satan!

Useful Links:
(Spanish Joy of Satan)
http://www.alegriadeenki.com/
(Spanish Joy of Satan 40 Day Empowerment Program)
http://almasrebeldes.weebly.com/uploads ... _satan.pdf

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:56 am

well Raven Princess said it all :D :D :D good explanation, even i learned a thing or two ;)

Dreikanter

Postby Dreikanter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 am

Hi Raven princess
Thanks you!!
It's nice to know that there is people who had depression and banished it, like you, and are willing to help ^^

I think that i can get rid of depression now, before i saw it like a little bit hard, but now it does looks like i can do it, obviously with time and effort, but i think that i can, said it twice haha.

I will do the meditations that you showed me as a daily basis, and i think that as i read the ones of the 40 days i will notice the ones that are a little bit risky for me and my nervous sistem ^^.

Btw yesterday i was reading about the runes, and until now i didn't saw the forum, and Wunjo was the one that got my attention hahaha thank you for telling me what others rune i could use! They will help me a lot!.

And for the astrology chart, i'm reading it, a little bit slow, but trying to learn the most that i can from they, I'm so amazed that it's so precise, even i got the chart of a friend, and readed just two of the conjunctions, i asked him, being subtle, and...wow, he told me that nobody asked him about that before but that he in his early childhood was poor, the breakup of his dads, and many things, and as he is my best friend, (though i didn't knew a lot about his past and felt a little bit like a bad friend hehe), i was like "just random questions time" and it just passed by hahaha

I literally got my mouse wiiiide open, and i fell a little bit in love with astrology hahaha

And i also told here that i'm looking for a reduction of my meds, my doctor didn't had any hour untill the 9 of october, but as i did my first meditations, magick happened and now i have an hour with him today

Father Satan and the demons are amazing, all the knowledge, just...wow hahaha

The spanish version will be of help, thank you!! (It's like...third or fourth time hehe but well...i will never cease to be greateful for the help that you and our SS brothers and sisters are providing me :D )

HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:03 pm

12 counts of 9, or 108

I just wanted to add that I believe 88 is alot more powerful than 108.
In the other forums there's a post where Lydia talked about her doubts
that 108 could be what OM is to AUM. Also 111 is a number of the sun.
Personally, I prefer doing counts of 8 where 11 counts of 8 adds to 88.
Also 18 is a number of the sun.
Lydia:..''8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number''..
**If I remember correctly 9 is for permanence in endings but if I am wrong someone please correct me.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:21 am

Here are a few quotes collected from HPS Maxine's original sermons that I find useful in knowing what satanism is, because there is also a physical aspect of Satanism that is about transforming your life. I think they can be helpful for beginners and you. There is one about communicating with Demons without having the astral senses open that should be of help to those who do not yet have their astral senses open.

Here they are below:

"One advances by living life to the fullest, pushing one's self past physical, psychological, mental and spiritual limitations and overcoming boundaries. Inactivity and abstinence lead to degeneration. The human body is a perfect example in that muscles that are not used, atrophy. A mind that is unused becomes dull and stupid. The same can be said for the human soul. "

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

"One advances by living life to the fullest, pushing one's self past physical, psychological, mental and spiritual limitations and overcoming boundaries. As for true sacrifice, this applies to allotting one’s time, effort and Creativity for the advancement of one’s soul."