Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About cleaning my Aura

Niko_is_666

My english is bad.
I started cleaning my Aura a few days ago and some questions are flooding inside me to confirm if I am doing the right way. :?

In "How to clean your Aura" page on the Joy of Satan website says to "Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for one or more minutes"
Q.1 Can I do this in any position?
Q.2 In what way do I have to imagine myself, Naked? Sitting, Standing, lying? In a dark room where I am glowing or will it work even if I imagine myself in a Forest or city?
Q.3 Is it nessesary to imagine exactly me? or could it be a faceless body or a outline drawing? Do I even have to imagine myself?

Q.4 How do I notice if my Aura or Chakras are seriously dirty? If I am not able to Visualize the bright light, does that mean my aura is dirty/ill. Is this how you notice?
Q.5 And what kind of bright light are we talking about here?
Q.6 When I build up enough energy, is it going to be a bright light when you see the sun or will my whole body glow in my imagination?
I am confused regarding whether I have to imagine me glowing or a bright light spot or something else? :?

The website says
"Using a desk lamp with a flexible neck, shining in your face is another prop for visualizing the light indoors. Outside, if you can, use the sun. The sun is also a wonderful and powerful source of energy."
Q.7 What does this mean?
Does this mean, when we close our eyes and look at the sun and the light we feel in our closed eyes is the bright light we are talking about?

I know it's difficult to read my english but please help, my brain is on fire. And I am not a troll, I just want to do it the right way if I am doing it in a wrong way.
Thank you.

Nikois666 said:
My english is bad.
I started cleaning my Aura a few days ago and some questions are flooding inside me to confirm if I am doing the right way. :?

In "How to clean your Aura" page on the Joy of Satan website says to "Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for one or more minutes"

A.1 Yes. You can do this in any position. You can do it while moving or even riding a bike, it doesn't matter.

Q.2 In what way do I have to imagine myself, Naked? Sitting, Standing, lying? In a dark room where I am glowing or will it work even if I imagine myself in a Forest or city?
A.2 You don't necessarily have to imagine anything really, it's not as complicated as you are making it sound. Just wherever you are, even sitting at your computer desk, visualize yourself inside of a big ball of golden light and 'feel' the warmth of it like sunlight on your skin all over your body, inside and out. If you've ever played pretend as a kid and imagined something in front of you even though you can't (yet) see it, it's as simple as that.

Q.3 Is it nessesary to imagine exactly me? or could it be a faceless body or a outline drawing? Do I even have to imagine myself?
A.3 The focus has to be on yourself if you're looking to clean your own soul. Just turn your attention to yourself in the present, 'this very moment', 'this very second', the here and now and visualize the light all around you.

Q.4 How do I notice if my Aura or Chakras are seriously dirty? If I am not able to Visualize the bright light, does that mean my aura is dirty/ill. Is this how you notice?
A.4 Not exactly. Knowing how dirty your aura or chakras are is something a little bit more advanced down the road once you grow familiar with energy and visualization. For me when I turn my attention to a chakra and try to picture it in my head, if the first image that immediately pops up is a dim or dark chakra then that tells me it needs to be cleaned and spinned.

A.5 White-gold like sunlight. Refer to these images here.
iu

iu

iu

iu

Q.6 When I build up enough energy, is it going to be a bright light when you see the sun or will my whole body glow in my imagination?
I am confused regarding whether I have to imagine me glowing or a bright light spot or something else? :?
A.6 Both, there aren't too many specifics for aura cleaning, there are no super strict instructions and you'll understand once you get the gist of it. You can imagine yourself glowing, imagine yourself in a ball of light, imagine yourself surrounded by an entire ocean of golden-white light, it's whatever works best for you - what only matters is that you engulf yourself in the light in your imagination and really focus your attention on the fact that it is cleaning your soul in every way.

The website says
"Using a desk lamp with a flexible neck, shining in your face is another prop for visualizing the light indoors. Outside, if you can, use the sun. The sun is also a wonderful and powerful source of energy."
Q.7 What does this mean?
Does this mean, when we close our eyes and look at the sun and the light we feel in our closed eyes is the bright light we are talking about?
A.7 This is just to help with visualization. Some can find it difficult to picture bright light when all they see behind their eyelids is black darkness, so having something bright (not too bright that it would hurt your eyes) in front of you with your eyes closed helps with the visualization.

I know it's difficult to read my english but please help, my brain is on fire. And I am not a troll, I just want to do it the right way if I am doing it in a wrong way.
Thank you.

Your english is fine, I am just glad that you seem to be devoted to get your shit together so far. Keep consistent and continue to progress, also do not be afraid to ask Satan for guidance if you need it.

well u should really be doing pineal gland and 3rd eye meditations to truly be able to feel and see the light, however imagining you are inside the sun would be a simple way for me to describe it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Nikois666 said:
My english is bad.

A.1 Yes. You can do this in any position. You can do it while moving or even riding a bike, it doesn't matter.

A.2 You don't necessarily have to imagine anything really, it's not as complicated as you are making it sound. Just wherever you are, even sitting at your computer desk, visualize yourself inside of a big ball of golden light and 'feel' the warmth of it like sunlight on your skin all over your body, inside and out. If you've ever played pretend as a kid and imagined something in front of you even though you can't (yet) see it, it's as simple as that.

A.3 The focus has to be on yourself if you're looking to clean your own soul. Just turn your attention to yourself in the present, 'this very moment', 'this very second', the here and now and visualize the light all around you.

A.4 Not exactly. Knowing how dirty your aura or chakras are is something a little bit more advanced down the road once you grow familiar with energy and visualization. For me when I turn my attention to a chakra and try to picture it in my head, if the first image that immediately pops up is a dim or dark chakra then that tells me it needs to be cleaned and spinned.

A.5 White-gold like sunlight. Refer to these images here.
iu

iu

iu

iu

A.6 Both, there aren't too many specifics for aura cleaning, there are no super strict instructions and you'll understand once you get the gist of it. You can imagine yourself glowing, imagine yourself in a ball of light, imagine yourself surrounded by an entire ocean of golden-white light, it's whatever works best for you - what only matters is that you engulf yourself in the light in your imagination and really focus your attention on the fact that it is cleaning your soul in every way.

The website says
Q.7 What does this mean?
A.7 This is just to help with visualization. Some can find it difficult to picture bright light when all they see behind their eyelids is black darkness, so having something bright (not too bright that it would hurt your eyes) in front of you with your eyes closed helps with the visualization.

Thank you.

Your english is fine, I am just glad that you seem to be devoted to get your shit together so far. Keep consistent and continue to progress, also do not be afraid to ask Satan for guidance if you need it.

Thanks a lot Ghost in the Machine, now I am clear :)

hiddenmantis666 said:
well u should really be doing pineal gland and 3rd eye meditations to truly be able to feel and see the light, however imagining you are inside the sun would be a simple way for me to describe it.

Thanks, I will do the two meditations but can you provide links to the exact pineal gland and 3rd eye meditations you are talking about? Because in the meditations page, there are 2 meditations regarding Pineal and 3rd eye, First one I see is Pineal Meditation in the Intermediate section and then I see 3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation in Advanced section. Can a beginner do these meditations or are there some other Pineal & 3rd eye meditations for beginners?

Thanks

I do have on topic questions not to hijack this thread but to better it with more information. :mrgreen:

1. When cleaning the chakras during the second section of cleaning. Is it only cleaning of the center main 7 chakras or do we clean all 25 chakras inside our body(6 front, 7 middle, 6 rear, 6(3/3) sides). I ask because it's not very clear in the cleaning section of what chakras specifically to clean. I've even read that because the front/rear/and sides feed the middle when aligned that they necessarily don't have to be cleaned. Even though I personally feel that is wrong and I do clean them. Much like the recent Munka with Lydia, the thread of programming the energy to remove negative and harmful karma from all 25 major not just the 7 middle.

2. My second question. Is when focusing on the chakras do we visualize the chakra and it's color engulfed in the white-gold sun. I ask because the very act of focusing on all chakras and even on individual chakras is hard. I simply place the light on the chakra and hope for the best. It reminds of some people who state they only see their chakras white or black or colorless. Which may indicate problems with visualization or advancement. I simply place 25 white-gold suns in the areas I believe and know are the chakras and stay with this image of darkness around but the 25 network bathe in solar ball.

3. If I visualize these white-gold suns around the chakras the sun is so potent it out powers the color of the chakra does that mean I'm doing it wrong? Does it mean that I turned the chakra white-gold and it is not being cleaned or it is being empowered and and I'm focusing incorrectly? Does it matter if the color goes away or becomes impossible to visualize.

4. When spinning chakras since I restarted the 40-day guide. Do we spin only the middle 7 and ignore front, sides, rear. Or do we spin all 29 major chakras. I like to spin the 8-9-10-11 universal chakras above our head. I know we shouldn't mess with those but I feel like they are important. Reminds me of a time when someone on yahoo forums back in 2006 mentioned they messed with MerKaBa and the gold chakra 8th and they felt very odd and weird for them and were not the same afterwards. I know people experience spirituality different but I know how serious the MerKaBa is and perhaps playing around with it is not wise.

4. When spinning the chakras. The EZ chakra spin doesn't mention minor chakra I have in the past spun them and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to remember all their placements including the wings of the soul section showing the chakra network for the wing area. And on top of that I found spinning them beneficial. But the thing is my concept of spinning was simply stating spin at the speed of light in advanced chakra spin. I decided to regress back with the 40-day guide and spin them normally in color and at better speeds hoping I learn my lesson not to jump ahead despite my inpatients.

Is spinning the minor chakras too much stimulation? Or is it appropriate? and also what color are the minor chakras I always visualized them gold or white-gold.

Wow, I actually always imagined faceless body, didn't know it would be best to visualise ourselves. I also had almost same kind of questions but i wanted to figure it out on my own. Thanks for all advices. Helped me a lot :)
HAIL SATAN!

Nikois666 said:
Thanks, I will do the two meditations but can you provide links to the exact pineal gland and 3rd eye meditations you are talking about? Because in the meditations page, there are 2 meditations regarding Pineal and 3rd eye, First one I see is Pineal Meditation in the Intermediate section and then I see 3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation in Advanced section. Can a beginner do these meditations or are there some other Pineal & 3rd eye meditations for beginners?

Thanks
well start off with the opening of the 3rd eye meditation, and theres a part that says where you literally look at your 3rd eye, this will get you closer to seeing/feeling the light. i used to close my eyes and have my face directed at the sun and imagined the sun's light going into my 3rd eye and into my pineal gland and it made this process alot easier.

Gear88 said:
I do have on topic questions not to hijack this thread but to better it with more information. :mrgreen:

1. When cleaning the chakras during the second section of cleaning. Is it only cleaning of the center main 7 chakras or do we clean all 25 chakras inside our body(6 front, 7 middle, 6 rear, 6(3/3) sides). I ask because it's not very clear in the cleaning section of what chakras specifically to clean. I've even read that because the front/rear/and sides feed the middle when aligned that they necessarily don't have to be cleaned. Even though I personally feel that is wrong and I do clean them. Much like the recent Munka with Lydia, the thread of programming the energy to remove negative and harmful karma from all 25 major not just the 7 middle.

The 7 centre chakras are the primary 'power houses' and the chakras of their same colours are just extensions of these main chakras, they are more so used for taking in and sending out energy from the main chakras and do not need to be cleaned as they mimic the state and health of the main chakra they are the extension of (Others may correct me if I am wrong). If you've ever breathed in energy and felt a rising amount of an 'electrical' energy stimulation building at a centre point on the front of your body, be it your chest, your naval or just below your ribs, that is one of those extension chakras taking in that energy.

2. My second question. Is when focusing on the chakras do we visualize the chakra and it's color engulfed in the white-gold sun. I ask because the very act of focusing on all chakras and even on individual chakras is hard. I simply place the light on the chakra and hope for the best. It reminds of some people who state they only see their chakras white or black or colorless. Which may indicate problems with visualization or advancement. I simply place 25 white-gold suns in the areas I believe and know are the chakras and stay with this image of darkness around but the 25 network bathe in solar ball.

It is more effective to visualize one chakra at a time as their colour and then engulf this coloured chakra with white-gold light. It's easier to visualize this with the solar chakra as it is already of this white-gold colour, but the other chakras have their own colours. If you find it difficult to engulf the chakras with this light as you are paying attention to two different kinds of colours, you can just engulf the chakra with it's own colour, making it brighter and more vibrant. So for the base chakra you'll engulf it with bright red, for the sacral chakra bright orange and so on.

3. If I visualize these white-gold suns around the chakras the sun is so potent it out powers the color of the chakra does that mean I'm doing it wrong? Does it mean that I turned the chakra white-gold and it is not being cleaned or it is being empowered and and I'm focusing incorrectly? Does it matter if the color goes away or becomes impossible to visualize.

The colour of the chakras are important as they work with their own specific kinds of energy, so if you only visualize that chakra as entirely white-gold when it's say, blue, for example, yes you're cleaning it but if you don't pay mind to the fact that it is blue underneath all that light then you might be 'neutralizing' it's energy. Of course this is no big deal though as afterwords you can just visualize the chakra as it's colour again and it will still be cleaned. Don't worry yourself too much over it as white-gold energy doesn't bring anything harmful.

4. When spinning chakras since I restarted the 40-day guide. Do we spin only the middle 7 and ignore front, sides, rear. Or do we spin all 29 major chakras. I like to spin the 8-9-10-11 universal chakras above our head. I know we shouldn't mess with those but I feel like they are important. Reminds me of a time when someone on yahoo forums back in 2006 mentioned they messed with MerKaBa and the gold chakra 8th and they felt very odd and weird for them and were not the same afterwards. I know people experience spirituality different but I know how serious the MerKaBa is and perhaps playing around with it is not wise.

Just spin the main 7 in the middle, if you work too quickly on things you aren't yet ready for you can risk setbacks or even harm in some form or other.

5. When spinning the chakras. The EZ chakra spin doesn't mention minor chakra I have in the past spun them and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to remember all their placements including the wings of the soul section showing the chakra network for the wing area. And on top of that I found spinning them beneficial. But the thing is my concept of spinning was simply stating spin at the speed of light in advanced chakra spin. I decided to regress back with the 40-day guide and spin them normally in color and at better speeds hoping I learn my lesson not to jump ahead despite my inpatients.

Is spinning the minor chakras too much stimulation? Or is it appropriate? and also what color are the minor chakras I always visualized them gold or white-gold.

Only you can know your own limits but when starting out it is best to follow with the guides provided on our website and programs first before testing deeper waters. It's up to you whether you feel you are doing too much or if you are going too fast. My advice is to start slow first and build up from there. Becoming a god is not a race there is no competition here, trying to go too fast can be dangerous.

Once again Ghost seeing as you replied to another thread thanks again.

1. Yes I have felt energy but I usually associated with emotional events for example feeling a pang in my solar/sacral area when experiencing some sort of lust or more gut instinct. I'm aware the solar is not really 100% as linked to lust as the red-orange chakras for example but non the less pangs of feelings occur there for THAT feeling. I never really associated with a spiritual experience not to down play it but usually through feeling stuff occurring.

2. and 3. Ah thanks for pointing out those answers. So my thoughts are right I was somewhat temporarily suppressing the chakra color and perhaps not cleaning it as effectively as possible perhaps even spending a moment to visualize it returning to a better color.

4. and 5. Gotcha just the 7 middle for now. No I never really had a racing to be a God mentality just kinda felt stifled after so many years(nearing 16 end of April) in not experiencing certain levels of awareness to discern spirituality or at least more realistically always been a head person constantly in my mind. Perhaps trying to be more realistic through spirituality.

Code:
My last question on this topic is it states at least 1 minute but more could be done for cleaning a chakra on the second part of Aura/Chakra cleaning section. Does that mean I spend 1 minute(or more) visualizing all 7 at the same time and clean or the other option one at a time really hammering in the correct(color of chakra and white-gold but not "neutralizing" the color) visualization?

Gear88 said:
My last question on this topic is it states at least 1 minute but more could be done for cleaning a chakra on the second part of Aura/Chakra cleaning section. Does that mean I spend 1 minute(or more) visualizing all 7 at the same time and clean or the other option one at a time really hammering in the correct(color of chakra and white-gold but not "neutralizing" the color) visualization?

Don't visualize all chakras at the same time until you are more advanced and have a way higher natural level of bio-electricity, focusing on too many things at once spreads your energy too thin making it less effective. It has been stated by HPS Maxine that energy is best and most efficient when focused like a laser.

Clean each chakra one at a time, you can take as much time as you want in cleaning your chakras. I don't usually spend any specified time on any of my chakras I just continue to clean it until I feel it is cleaned enough which can vary from 1 minute to 5 minutes and then move onto the next chakra.

Gear88 said:

Don't visualize all chakras at the same time until you are more advanced and have a way higher natural level of bio-electricity, focusing on too many things at once spreads your energy too thin making it less effective. It has been stated by HPS Maxine that energy is best and most efficient when focused like a laser.

Clean each chakra one at a time, you can take as much time as you want in cleaning your chakras. I don't usually spend any specified time on any of my chakras I just continue to clean it until I feel it is cleaned enough which can vary from 1 minute to 5 minutes and then move onto the next chakra.
Are there any specific images for the Chakras? I googled and saw many images but I don't know if the images are fake or real. Or do we just have to look at the particular region of a Chakra and imagine a glowing sphere?

Just my last question :? , how does one raise his/her energies before the RTR? I keep reading about it around the forum but couldn't find about how to raise my energies. Because 19th to 21st April is the time to unleash the Power of Hell on jews.
Once I raise my energies, do I also have to decrease them after the RTR?

Thanks a lot : )

Nikois666 said:
Just my last question :? , how does one raise his/her energies before the RTR? I keep reading about it around the forum but couldn't find about how to raise my energies. Because 19th to 21st April is the time to unleash the Power of Hell on jews.

Basically the three main energy boosters are the SATANAS, Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo, and Tetragrammaton.

In simplest terms with SATANAS you either do it in your entire body or focus each letter into each chakra Root-to-Crown or Crown-to-Root(if you feel like being careful). SATANAS can also be done in a single breath you just vibrate the entire mantra in one lungful.

Long Satanas is perfectly fine and so is Short Satanas. Perhaps short Satanas can be viewed more repetitive in quick succession than long Satanas.

Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo is quite easy and simple basically a mini-king and queen.

Tetragrammaton is longer and I suggest you reduce everything to say 13 so 13 Raum/Raum(26), 13 E/O, 13 Ay/Ah, and 13 Suryayay. So it doesn't overwhelm you or anything just keep it less repetitions that is fine. It's nearing about 12 minutes or so at this point. So for some it feels long.

Finally another option you can take is the use of Akashic energies. Both in breathing in Akasha and vibrating the sanskrit mantra Akasha, Akausha, and a recent new one by Argedco Luciftan Akashaum. Pick one of the three and focus on your soul.

Yes messing with the elements can have an air of danger. But akasha is very safe, balancing, and like it says in the webpage it BOOSTS the soul. So it can produce better results in output of power.

As for RTR, people power up before doing Invocation to Satan. And on top of that they may also perform another set of energizing rituals between each RTR along with another Invocation to Satan. It's up to you either energize/invocation and do 1-3 RTR or energize/invocation RTR, energize/invocation RTR etc.etc. Finally between each RTR perform Invocation just to add things up.

At the end of the day don't put yourself into a burning or burn out. Even a single RTR is better than nothing.

Lastly when you feel done with the RTRs you CAN contact Satan and ask him to siphon some of your energy if you feel like excessive amounts of energy are within you. So that way you aren't overloaded. Some people do prefer RTRs earlier in the day and they bleed off the energy throughout the day and other feel comfortable not have as much energy and donating it for a better cause.

Hopefully you also perform afterwards returning curses to summon the cleansing demon and on top of that the other cleaning of the soul to really sweep out the alephbet from the soul.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Invocation.htm and http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm

There technically is one more meditation that has been used at certain emergency points. And that is MerKaBa but I wouldn't mess with that one just yet kinda like the elements. It is considered something very important meditation and H.P. Cobra's old 2006 sermon does highlight it's potency. Some do it everyday but others kinda are hesitant about it. I might sound fearful and I apologize but it's not a toy meditation. There is a specific reason why new age hexagram MerKaBa is so negative.

Nikois666 said:
Gear88 said:

Are there any specific images for the Chakras? I googled and saw many images but I don't know if the images are fake or real. Or do we just have to look at the particular region of a Chakra and imagine a glowing sphere?

Have you even read the Joy of Satan website yet? There's many pages about the chakras with pictures.

Nikois666 said:

Don't rely on things like jewgle for information, a lot of popular and widely distributed information regarding spirituality is corrupted and it's extremely difficulty to pick out what is truth and what is lies. Our website and library is the best place to go for any and all information regarding our path.

For images and directions on what the chakras look like and their locations I'll refer you to this page as it will answer a lot of your questions regarding them and has links at the bottom for more information on each major chakra. A lot of people find confusion in the shape of the heart chakra so here's a gif created by one of our members to help you understand it's shape.

2lm883s.gif

As for raising your energies there's a variety of things you can do and it's better to find which method works best for you. There's breathing exercises, the foundation meditation, hatha yoga and vibrating words such as RAUM or SOWILO to start you off. You do not have to raise your energy before doing the RTR but you can if you want to make it more effective. You don't want to decrease your energy unless it's really too much for you to handle. Having a little bit more energy than you're accustomed to can slowly raise your ability to endure more and more energy as well as raise your normal energy levels, but this is something that must be done gradually like exercising to gain muscle.

You do not have to raise your energy before doing the RTR but you can if you want to make it more effective. You don't want to decrease your energy unless it's really too much for you to handle. Having a little bit more energy than you're accustomed to can slowly raise your ability to endure more and more energy as well as raise your normal energy levels, but this is something that must be done gradually like exercising to gain muscle.

Though I understand more power output with energy raising. The consensus some Satanist state is add fuel to your engine so you don't eat up your reserves or scrap the bottom of the tank.

In other words Energy + RTR = more effective. But Energy + RTR also = not tiring you out.

I know H.P. Cobra states "Yes, you can raise energies beforehand". But some have put it out there they feel like they are using up their own energy and becoming tired.

Again I guess it's not *mandatory* but can help even just a SATANAS rep helps.

Gear88 said:

The 7 centre chakras are the primary 'power houses' and the chakras of their same colours are just extensions of these main chakras, they are more so used for taking in and sending out energy from the main chakras and do not need to be cleaned as they mimic the state and health of the main chakra they are the extension of (Others may correct me if I am wrong). If you've ever breathed in energy and felt a rising amount of an 'electrical' energy stimulation building at a centre point on the front of your body, be it your chest, your naval or just below your ribs, that is one of those extension chakras taking in that energy.

It is more effective to visualize one chakra at a time as their colour and then engulf this coloured chakra with white-gold light. It's easier to visualize this with the solar chakra as it is already of this white-gold colour, but the other chakras have their own colours. If you find it difficult to engulf the chakras with this light as you are paying attention to two different kinds of colours, you can just engulf the chakra with it's own colour, making it brighter and more vibrant. So for the base chakra you'll engulf it with bright red, for the sacral chakra bright orange and so on.

The colour of the chakras are important as they work with their own specific kinds of energy, so if you only visualize that chakra as entirely white-gold when it's say, blue, for example, yes you're cleaning it but if you don't pay mind to the fact that it is blue underneath all that light then you might be 'neutralizing' it's energy. Of course this is no big deal though as afterwords you can just visualize the chakra as it's colour again and it will still be cleaned. Don't worry yourself too much over it as white-gold energy doesn't bring anything harmful.

Just spin the main 7 in the middle, if you work too quickly on things you aren't yet ready for you can risk setbacks or even harm in some form or other.

5. When spinning the chakras. The EZ chakra spin doesn't mention minor chakra I have in the past spun them and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to remember all their placements including the wings of the soul section showing the chakra network for the wing area. And on top of that I found spinning them beneficial. But the thing is my concept of spinning was simply stating spin at the speed of light in advanced chakra spin. I decided to regress back with the 40-day guide and spin them normally in color and at better speeds hoping I learn my lesson not to jump ahead despite my inpatients.

Only you can know your own limits but when starting out it is best to follow with the guides provided on our website and programs first before testing deeper waters. It's up to you whether you feel you are doing too much or if you are going too fast. My advice is to start slow first and build up from there. Becoming a god is not a race there is no competition here, trying to go too fast can be dangerous.

Thats so helpful. Dose it matter whether open eyes or close eyes? ‘all over yourself’ means soul and aura or just soul?

homeraee said:
Thats so helpful. Dose it matter whether open eyes or close eyes? ‘all over yourself’ means soul and aura or just soul?

It doesn't matter if your eyes are open or closed, it's whatever works for you.

"All over yourself" is generally just all over your soul, as what you are doing is creating, building and empowering an aura. Let me try to explain this a bit better.

For example: Using white-gold energy to clean your soul. You're to visualize, feel and surround your soul with white-gold energy to do so. When you're doing this, that white-gold energy is actually being used as an aura of cleansing all over yourself. So what you are doing is working with an aura. Auras are like add-ons, or armour, 'clothing' that one can 'wear' around their soul (the lightbody that contains our chakras) for different programmed purposes.

We program the purpose of this aura just through desired will and intent and using affirmations. One person can have multiple auras for different purposes. One can say have a white-gold aura and program it to protect them as is with the Aura of Protection meditation, and they can also have an additional aura on a separate level of focus that is green and gold in colour and is programmed to attract money to the individual, just as an example.

So generally "all over yourself" is referring to all over your soul, the lightbody, your chakras and astral form, and know that you are working with an aura, to build it up and empower it, utilize it.

----

Also, that is an old response, so I'm going to quickly correct a couple of things I've said in that quote.

"The colour of the chakras are important as they work with their own specific kinds of energy, so if you only visualize that chakra as entirely white-gold when it's say, blue, for example, yes you're cleaning it but if you don't pay mind to the fact that it is blue underneath all that light then you might be 'neutralizing' it's energy."

White is the spectrum of all colours except for black, using white-gold to empower the chakras will still contain the colour spectrum of that chakra. I'm not sure where I got this neutralization idea from, as truth is I do not know what would happen to a chakra if you empowered it with colours not of it's own. White-gold works, so does it's own colour. That is what I know.

"If you've ever breathed in energy and felt a rising amount of an 'electrical' energy stimulation building at a centre point on the front of your body, be it your chest, your naval or just below your ribs, that is one of those extension chakras taking in that energy."

I have absolutely no idea yet if that is actually what is happening. I likely thought of this in speculation or theory as it made the most sense and seemed to feel that way. Just ensure focus on the central chakras.

homeraee said:

It doesn't matter if your eyes are open or closed, it's whatever works for you.

"All over yourself" is generally just all over your soul, as what you are doing is creating, building and empowering an aura. Let me try to explain this a bit better.

For example: Using white-gold energy to clean your soul. You're to visualize, feel and surround your soul with white-gold energy to do so. When you're doing this, that white-gold energy is actually being used as an aura of cleansing all over yourself. So what you are doing is working with an aura. Auras are like add-ons, or armour, 'clothing' that one can 'wear' around their soul (the lightbody that contains our chakras) for different programmed purposes.

We program the purpose of this aura just through desired will and intent and using affirmations. One person can have multiple auras for different purposes. One can say have a white-gold aura and program it to protect them as is with the Aura of Protection meditation, and they can also have an additional aura on a separate level of focus that is green and gold in colour and is programmed to attract money to the individual, just as an example.

So generally "all over yourself" is referring to all over your soul, the lightbody, your chakras and astral form, and know that you are working with an aura, to build it up and empower it, utilize it.

----

Also, that is an old response, so I'm going to quickly correct a couple of things I've said in that quote.

"The colour of the chakras are important as they work with their own specific kinds of energy, so if you only visualize that chakra as entirely white-gold when it's say, blue, for example, yes you're cleaning it but if you don't pay mind to the fact that it is blue underneath all that light then you might be 'neutralizing' it's energy."

White is the spectrum of all colours except for black, using white-gold to empower the chakras will still contain the colour spectrum of that chakra. I'm not sure where I got this neutralization idea from, as truth is I do not know what would happen to a chakra if you empowered it with colours not of it's own. White-gold works, so does it's own colour. That is what I know.

"If you've ever breathed in energy and felt a rising amount of an 'electrical' energy stimulation building at a centre point on the front of your body, be it your chest, your naval or just below your ribs, that is one of those extension chakras taking in that energy."

I have absolutely no idea yet if that is actually what is happening. I likely thought of this in speculation or theory as it made the most sense and seemed to feel that way. Just ensure focus on the central chakras.
thanks a lot! Now I understand more about the aura

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back