Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full Energy

StyleCoin

I think it's about 10 days since I'm doing the 40-day meditation program every night I can not sleep, can this be a lot of energy in me? Can that mean I'm moving forward?

note: sorry for my English, I'm not fluent.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Perhaps limiting the meditations a few hours before bedtime should help. Kinda like how they say the same with exercise if you do it 4 hours before bed it can keep you awake despite the length of time 4 hours is.

I'm not sure if you are feeling energy outright even those who state it sometimes state they can or can't or it feels different from other descriptions. But overall your enhancing your soul which down-converts into your mental and physical self. As above, so below; So below, as above.

What ever your doing keep up the good work but remember sleep is very important for the Yogi. I'd again advise performing the meditation session earlier. Not sure if your able to sounds like you have enough free time to perform the early morning and late night session.

Yes late night is technically more important for the cleaning aspect to remove filth from the aura and soul especially with other techniques like returning curses which if you perform RTRs helps. But if it is interfering with sleep then we need to modify it since H.P. Cobra years ago mentioned how important sleep is from basic darkness to outright full blown dreams. Sleep isn't a joke or something we do half-assed; remember it can mean life or death realize how much sleep deprivation or inadequate sleep has caused accidents and issues over the years of human existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back