The Heart Chakra

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

The Heart Chakra

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:36 am

The Heart Chakra

Anahata the name of the heart chakra, means "unstuck sound" in Sanskrit this is relating to the AUM sound. The deity Brahman rules this chakra and this deity rules the element of ether. This chakra has been attacked and much of the information relating to it has been hidden.

The Anahata rules ether which rules mind the mental body in the east.

There is a nadi that runs from the heart to the brain which is called "The Bliss Nadi" the activation of the heart with AUM sends a wave of energy into the higher chakra's as well and opens the mind and the power of mind. Its known today the heart energy field is the strongest and it connects to the energy field of the brain.

The Yogi's mention the activation of this chakra allows one to access the higher realms of consciousness this includes the higher psychic functions the super mind. The ability to see onto the astral to know that which is beyond and such. It unlocks the powers of consciousness.

The symbol of this chakra is the "Wishing Tree".

The "Wishing Tree" is the symbol also of the power of the mind and the ability to manifest desires. The mind works as the Brahman the archetypes of existence manifest from the ether as the underlying pattern frequencies that materialize across the planes of subtle to gross. The aspects of personal consciousness relate to the aspect of the five elements that are manifestations of the ether element. The AUM hieroglyph is a code that contains the symbols of the five elements within it.

The heart charka does not rule the concept of love there is no one chakra that governs all the emotions in this sense. Each emotion is connected to a specific element and the chakra that rules such. The Wishing Tree has a story around it that amounts to be careful what you wish for. The guidance given with this chakra is you have to maintain a positive state of mind as when this chakra is activated you will get what you wish for. Its also about having the mind developed and under control.

The reason the information on this chakra has been altered removing the proper element and God form [mantra] of the element from this chakra. Is because the ancient system the image of the God or Goddess is the personification of the energy of the mantra its a guide to instruct one on what this does and how to use it. The proper mantra AUM generates the energy into this chakra to transform it and activate its actual powers in the human soul. Which allows for one to develop the super mind that goes beyond the mundane and this is what the enemy does not want to happen.

Note in the west the enemy has used all kinds of methods to attack this chakra and bind it as well. This is based on connecting people in the Christ Consciousness grid the enemy has created to bind this chakra and thus close off the development and access to the higher mind which would allow one to know this program is a scam and see the enemy on the astral. And to know what is going on.

This was kept secret in the east as well at some point, there are spiritual practices which are based on spending hours just vibrating the AUM in the heart to activate the higher mind that was kept secret where the altered information was taught more to the public. The Guru's in the east have been drawing in knowledge forever and giving altered and watered down techniques to the public. This along with the enemy has caused the loss of spiritual knowledge.

Source
Chakra Mantras, Thomas Ashely-Farrand
Kundalini Tantra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Kriya Yoga Exposed: The Truth About Current Kriya Yoga, SantataGamana

Donovandal

Re: The Heart Chakra

Postby Donovandal » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:44 pm

In few days i will end the deep cleaning session for the heart chakra, and i always wondered what is the purpose of the heart chakra, of course there are some information's on JoS site, but i had a feeling there's more than that.

For years i was trying to open and empower this chakra, all my attempts ended in failure.

And so far the result are that, i can Finally feel it and it's extensions, i achieve that with deep cleaning alone, in my case of course.

And today this sermon pop's up, and answers some of my questions regarding the Anahata, this is definitely not a coincidence, no wonder i had difficulties in the past.

You have my thanks HP Mageson.

Gray0123456789

Postby Gray0123456789 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Excellent. Thank you very much HP Mageson666.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Thank you for this sermon HP Mageson666!
I want to tell how surprised I am about the fact that we the Satanist have such a close connection!I writing this because all day yesterday I was thinking about this chakras powers I even opened its extensions yesterday,and today seeing a sermon with its name....I was like: :shock:
for a couple of seconds at least :D

Sun

Postby Sun » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:56 pm

My natal mercury is in Pisces, its sign of detriment. Ive always struggled with astral senses and things. Does my mercury being in pisces mean that my heart chakra is weak/damaged?
If I started working on my heart chakra, does this mean that my astral senses might improve as well?
I was also wondering why the recent changes on the meditations section on the site made Aum for the heart, and Yaum for the 6th. I guess this explains it.
My mercury is the only weak planet that I have that rules a chakra.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Mercury rules the Heart chakra and it rules the brain, so what you say makes sense. We should have figure it out before that Iaum is for the 6th chakra seeing that Inanna is used for the 6th it makes sense.

The lower chakras are in my opinion the energy or Shakti of the 3 higher chakras and the Heart chakra needs to be open to let the energy of the lower chakras go to the higher chakras. And i thing this is why it's the chakra of the desire becuse the higher chakra are the idea and affirmation of the working while the lower chakra are the energy of the working and it needs to connect with the higher chakra to manifest the working in the material plan.

cosmictraveler666

Postby cosmictraveler666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Wait, if the Aum is the equivalent of the ether (containing the other elements), shouldn't it be used for the crown? Doesn't the supermind relate to the crown?
And, Shiva's trident represents the Aum, why do we use Maum for the crown?
I read that the M glyph connects opposites, which makes sense for the 4chakra.

Wulfen Stag

Postby Wulfen Stag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Is chakra alignment the same or should the solar be up? What are the bijas we should use and in what order? Does the joy of Satan now consider the heart chakra to be the strongest chakra? Are there any new meditations or workings that we can use from the high priesthood?

Ave Satanas

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Note in the west the enemy has used all kinds of methods to attack this chakra and bind it as well. This is based on connecting people in the Christ Consciousness grid the enemy has created to bind this chakra and thus close off the development and access to the higher mind which would allow one to know this program is a scam and see the enemy on the astral. And to know what is going on.

Interestingly, whenever I do the Final RTR after dealing with enemy attack troubles, I usually feel the greatest weights lifted from the general heart chakra area. I find its the most common place to feel negative results from bad energy, generally, at least in my personal case. Whenever I'm feeling free I'll always notice the complete lack of heaviness in this area. Funny how many effects one can notice simply from the RTR.

I was wondering in a separate thread, on the topic of bindings and curses, if there are any placed upon the pineal gland? I and others have noticed pineal gland reactions when doing the RTR, so I was growing curious, especially given the recent sermon on treating the pineal gland much like an 8th chakra, so I'm trying to learn more.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 am

Excellent.

Ever since the updates of last summer, Id figured my mixture of OCD and intuition for years was correct about the (something) that was wrong with the way the opening the soul section worked.

When Maxine corrected it, I felt gratified knowing these things would be in their right place.

I understand how the AUM and YAUM inversion was made and threw people for a loop "the heart is in the head", and now we know (the heart) connects the lower boundaries where our primary generator, the Solar, connects to the Brain and Sixth.

Yaum has a nearly gutteral sound like that of a light G as in GAUM.

AUM which became AMON just made so much more sense for the Fourth chakra because of the actual affect the sound had.

The part about no one chakra ruling particular emotions makes more sense, as with any studying one can see the divide between esoterism and actual scientific occult mechanisms which on their own make little sense until they are united in reference to our own psycho-physiology.

Am I to presume correctly that by working on the heart, any progress by which we'd attempted to unite the Solar and the Sixth will be noticeably easier?

I can already see a mixture of processes which include the Lucifer Grail breath, the King and Queen, the Sun and Moon breath, and working on the Heart with AUM.
The Fool & The Magus

SdD

Postby SdD » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:12 am

!!!!

This is based on connecting people in the Christ Consciousness grid the enemy has created to bind this chakra and thus close off the development and access to the higher mind which would allow one to know this program is a scam and see the enemy on the astral

PerfectionMagnumOpus

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:31 pm

After reading this post I realized something about the heart chakra that I dont really know how to explain, it kind of just clicked. I went home from the gym and did some vibrations into my heart chakra. I was sitting in my shower doing the vibrations and after I opened my eyes I was able to see colors in my aura I haven't seen befor. I was also able to feel energy in my solar plexus area and 5th and 6th chakra, buzzing and vibrating in a very intense way. It felt like a tuning fork. Thank you for the post, it really cleared up some misconceptions I had about my heart chakra.

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler