Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People not being able to visualise things.

OlaftheSnow

So, I recently heard from my sister about Congenital aphantasia, which is a condition where people are not able to imagine or visualise anything. So as usually I started to wonder whether people who have that condition would be able to do the meditiations that the JoS page offers, or would they have to follow some other specific guide for it ?
,Thanks

There are some good discussions on this topic in this thread:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13166&p=50382&hilit=Aphantasia#p50382

In addition to the other contributions on the linked thread above, it's worth mentioning that Jews are always lying about the true nature of mental problems. They constantly tell people that mental problems are innate and can only be altered by dangerous surgery or medication. Many mental conditions that are supposedly "permanent" can get much better and even fully improve with consistent work. But the Jews try to make people hopeless so they don't even try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back