Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

could a demon help with being trans?

smoothbristolboard

Hello everyone.
I am nineteen years old. I have been dealing with my trans identity for seven years now. (female to male) And I was wondering if it could be possible to summon a demon to possibly change my sex to male? I know it sounds weird, but I am desperate. I don't know what else to do. I currently live with an unsupportive family, so it's either I get rid of these transgender feelings, or I somehow be biologically male. I have tried forcing myself to be a normal girl, but I really cannot keep up with it. I don't know why it won't go away. I don't know if it's possible to get rid of it. I don't know if it's possible I can get a demon to help me with this.

Thank you for your time, sorry to bother.

Not trying to sound hostile or anything, but demons are not genies that you can just summon to magically grant you your every wish. You should ask them to teach you how to gain power so you can achieve this yourself. They are teachers.

It's absolutely no bother, you are always free to ask your questions and worries - and there's always a member to help you. Don't mind those who might imply that your question is stupid or something among those lines.

I'm not quite sure if a God or Goddess could change your sex. First, you'd have to be advanced enough to actually communicate with Them when it comes to this matter.

HP HoodedCobra said that you shouldn't let it affect you in some other post, even if you can't get any surgeries any time soon.

I don't think anything can be done physically that can help you. Be warned if you have surgery you might have even more problems than you have now. Meditate and accept whatever the soul dichotomy is and advance as per the guidance of your gd. There's no need to change yourself. You are complete and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Nobody is going to help you except yourself.

What do you expect, for Demon to magically swing his/her wand, and *poof*! You are not trans anymore!

What you need to do is start working on your own spiritual self development and advancement. Only that way you will realize the solution to your problem.

Start with HP Cobra's 40 day meditation program. Do aura of protection every day, together with aura cleaning. Do RTRs EVERY DAY!!!

And you will realize what will be best for you. Gods and Goddesses can help you, but they cannot do stuff for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back