Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions/concerns

Ralkei

Hello! So I tried to do my dedication ritual, but I think I messed it up. ( I said mote it be before I burned the paper, and I had to keep stopping to calm my breath.) A lot of people say they felt a presence afterwards, but I didn't. Its been 2 days and I did the aura cleaning and aura protection every night. I've never been able to visualize things in my mind, so I've been trying to, but I've never been able to. I'm not even sure if I'm mediating right. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ralkei said:
Hello! So I tried to do my dedication ritual, but I think I messed it up. ( I said mote it be before I burned the paper, and I had to keep stopping to calm my breath.) A lot of people say they felt a presence afterwards, but I didn't. Its been 2 days and I did the aura cleaning and aura protection every night. I've never been able to visualize things in my mind, so I've been trying to, but I've never been able to. I'm not even sure if I'm mediating right. Any advice would be appreciated.

The ritual was still valid and not everybody is going to experience something, as it's individual. Usually those who are more spiritually open will sense or feel something and personal experiences depend on various factors. The only reason I felt something was because I had been furiously meditating and opening my soul for several months before I did my dedication, so I was able to feel the energy.

Don't let the experiences of others become an expectation for yourself as this can lead to disappointment and it really does depend on the individuals capabilities. But the actions you take are very real whether you feel something or not and one might not come to understand this until they advance a bit.

As for visualization, you might be misinterpreting as us actually trying to 'see' things in our mind like a vision. This isn't what is meant when you are told to visualize. If you've ever daydreamed or just idly pictured something in your head, this is what we mean, it's just using your imagination in a sense to 'see'. If you struggle to visualize, then simply focus on 'feeling' the energy instead. As you advance and become more familiar with energy and learn more on this path, you will find it easier over time with understanding how meditation and energy works, thus you'll find yourself figuring things out on your own.

Are there any other questions/concerns that you have?

Ralkei said:
If u feel a lot of doubt why not just do it again regarding powers etc be patient and consistent daily start the 40 day meditation program it has some viz meditations ther that work after dedicating it's good to do rituals to Satan regularly to get into connection with satanic energy ... Goodluck

Also, for visualisation make sure you're not straining your eyes or just anything when you're trying to do it (your mind included) when your visualising your using your will so you will need to be relaxed and completely concentrated, void meditation is the most important meditation in this case.

Hello. I have been interactive in the Satanic Religion over the past year. but due to my internet access at home and school, i have been clueless of how to even start. i have printed text and all but im not sure if im at the right starting point. i need help. i need a guider to help me know where to start as a begainner. is there someone or something i can print out and read at home to understand?

OliviaTheWitch said:
Hello. I have been interactive in the Satanic Religion over the past year. but due to my internet access at home and school, i have been clueless of how to even start. i have printed text and all but im not sure if im at the right starting point. i need help. i need a guider to help me know where to start as a begainner. is there someone or something i can print out and read at home to understand?
You can start with this  :D  https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18847 

You should not be looking this stuff up at school, they keep very close watch of every website everyone goes to!

When you aren't at school, you can read this topic and learn from the questions that other new people have asked https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back