Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent(!)

Ralkei

I haven't been able to do my initiation ritual tonight, because I didn't have candles, and since I didn't I was planning on going tomorrow. I suddenly felt like my heart had millions of pins in it and I feel on fire and achey. Is Satan angry with me? Is something bad happening? Please help, if there's something I can do to help, I need to know

Ralkei said:
I haven't been able to do my initiation ritual tonight, because I didn't have candles, and since I didn't I was planning on going tomorrow. I suddenly felt like my heart had millions of pins in it and I feel on fire and achey. Is Satan angry with me? Is something bad happening? Please help, if there's something I can do to help, I need to know

Take a deep breath and relax, you are filling yourself with needless worry. Satan is not angry with you in the slightest, he's not that kind of god, he is like a loving father and is very understanding when you are unable to do everything to the letter, he would never bring any harm to those who only want to join at his side. You do not need candles for the dedication as such is just for ceremonial purposes and isn't a requirement.

What you've experienced could be a product of your own anxieties which is something you should work on getting rid of through meditation after you have dedicated as it may prove to be a nuisance down the line. The way you describe it could also be a sudden influx of energy which usually happens when a powerful entity is present near you as their levels of bioelectricity are much more powerful than our own which can give a feeling of overheating on the inside, tingling on the skin, trembling from too much energy, and a variety of other harmless effects.

This entity could be a demon just keeping an eye on you for safety purposes until you do the dedication but it could also be some other powerful entity, even just a human soul that is far stronger than yours. There is of course the possibility of it being an enemy but you didn't describe any pain, just discomfort. You are fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back