Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My weird experience

First loss

I haven't done the dedication ritual yet as I am still studying about this, but I started praying to Satan. Last night I didn't sleep at all because I was reading and at one point I saw pictures in front of me,even tho my eyes were open. Then I felt vibrations shaking me. After that, things calmed down and I closed my eyes, only to hear some kind of singing coming from somewhere close to me. I heard a female voice singing something. It was beautiful. I couldn't make out words or anything but it was truly beautiful.

Is this is? Does this have ties to Satan or is it just a coincidence?

Thanks for help,

- First loss

First loss said:
I haven't done the dedication ritual yet as I am still studying about this, but I started praying to Satan. Last night I didn't sleep at all because I was reading and at one point I saw pictures in front of me,even tho my eyes were open. Then I felt vibrations shaking me. After that, things calmed down and I closed my eyes, only to hear some kind of singing coming from somewhere close to me. I heard a female voice singing something. It was beautiful. I couldn't make out words or anything but it was truly beautiful.

Is this is? Does this have ties to Satan or is it just a coincidence?

Thanks for help,

- First loss

Well, think about the pictures you saw and combine them with the song and the whole feeling you felt from this experience. This was probably your GD, from what I perceive. Even before we do the dedication ritual, we have a GD. They help us since we were born. Sometimes they communicate with us even before our dedication.
Everything will become clear and make sense after you do the dedication ritual.

Since you haven't dedicated yet, we can't be sure if this is from one of the gods or if it could be some enemy imposter. But it seems like this could be your guardian goddess. Especially if you are male, because people's guardian is usually the opposite gender of themself. This is likely a sign from one of Satan's goddesses to show you that you are on the right path, and to give you some motivation. Once you dedicate, then you will be sure because Satan protects all who dedicate and will make you sure of the truth. Satan will send a god/goddess to you to direct and guide you and will remove any interference from a possible enemy imposter.

I think there's a very high chance this was your guardian goddess welcoming you! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back