Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could a demon reveal itself to normal people

OlaftheSnow

Once again, I started to wonder, and decided to look for help from the people that know best.

Could a demon show itself to regular people whose powers aren't as strong ?
Thanks.

OlaftheSnow said:
Once again, I started to wonder, and decided to look for help from the people that know best.

Could a demon show itself to regular people whose powers aren't as strong ?
Thanks.

Demons are not 'its' and they are real physical beings like us that reside on another planet in a different galaxy than ours. They will not physically come to Earth for reasons of their own and for our safety what with the enemy already freaking out enough as is and with their shitty quarantine barriers they've been constantly trying to practically wrap the earth in.

The demons visit us here on an entirely different plane of existence known as The Astral Realm, this realm overlaps our physical realm and as beings part of the astral we are able to see them when spiritually open enough; but that's just it, one must be spiritually open enough to see them or hear them in the first place. They won't physically show up but they can still interact with the physical realm such as moving objects, affecting electricity and even causing sudden gusts of wind where no wind would be.

So in conclusion they have a variety of ways of 'showing' themselves to normies but these methods aren't usually too different than what powerful human spirits like poltergeists can do, as for a normie to see them they would need to be spiritually open enough... or bullshitting their health and life with drugs that artificially affect their astral senses in the worst way possible.

I'm sorry, if referring to a demon as "it" was being disrespectful. Really didn't mean for it to come out as disrespectful, I just don't know of any other ways to refer to them, since my English Vocabulary isn't the best, and thinking of a word that could describe them well, can be difficult.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back