Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

ThomaSsS

Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists

Postby ThomaSsS » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:39 pm

First of all, Happy Winter Solstice and Happy Satan's Day to everyone! And since this is a time of gifts and presents, I am so very happy to present you a Satanic calendar for 2018 that contains the Satanic Holidays, the days for magical workings, void of course, magical squares and planetary ingresses, all in one place. Also the days of each of our 72 Goetia Gods are highlighted and their sigils are given.

This calendar has been optimised for many different time zones and for the four corners of the earth. However, due to time limitations, I was unable to create one for every single time zone there is, so I selected those I thought to be more important. If your time zone does not appear in the lists bellow, mention it in the comments and I'll create additional calendars. On the 13th page more info can be found; this is especially useful for Europe because there are so many countries in both "Western and Central Europe" and "Eastern Europe" to include them in the title. DST stands for Daylight Saving Time.

If your country is not listed but you know it's from the same time zone and follows the same time as one of the listed countries, then use that file. For instance, there are countries in Central America that are in the same time zone (and uses the same time) as Mexico, USA or Canada. Use one of those files. Same applies to areas in South Africa (UTC+2), Australia and North Eastern area (North-East to the Equator-Greenwich). Just double check the time zone and whether the Daylight Saving Time is or isn't observed.

You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after.

As for the background colours, blue - for Esbats, green - for Solstices and Equinoxes, purple - for the other 4 Satanic Sabbats. The background colour used for Demons' days, are the same as their candle colours (this can be handy if you want to light a candle for a specific God during his/her days).

Many credits go to Lydia for her contribution with the days for magical workings, planetary ingresses, and for her help and assistance throughout this whole project; to Cleo Aqualynn for her contribution with the dates for magical squares, and monthly descriptive texts; and to HP Hooded Cobra for supervising this project. Some parts of the monthly descriptive texts were taken from messages/sermons by High Priestesses such as HP Shannon Outlaw and HP Maxine.

Once again, Happy Yule :) Enjoy:

NORTH East:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Hornet666

Re: Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists

Postby Hornet666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:47 am

Thank you so much guys. Really appreciate the effort. This is solid. I've been relying on other sources outside of Jos. Thank you!!

HAIL SATAN!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks! This is really useful!! :)

Hail Satan!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 pm

I'm going to add this to my signature for a while to promote it. ThomaSsS, excellent work on this, your effort was astounding. It looks great, and is very convenient and easy to use. This will make everything better for everyone.

Happy Yule Season everyone!
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Excellent and glorious work. Things like that are when one really PROVES how caring for others can be wonderful, empty talk aside.

I am very happy for this. Glorious!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Shall I say that this is one of the greatest projects that any JoS member made, ever.

This is amazing. Thank you sooo, much Brother.

Hail Satan!
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:13 pm

This is truly amazing. I can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into this. Such a great present you have given to all our brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki

Postby VoiceofEnki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:19 pm

This is extraordinairy work. Thank you so much ThomaSsS for making this incredible gift, and a big thank you to Lydia, Cleo Aqualynn and HP HoodedCobra for their work on this as well.

Truly awesome!

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:25 pm

There is a lot of work now being done to make organising our magical workings easier for everyone across the entirety of this board. Congratulations on your success, really, I too have had to depend on unreliable astrology and it can be such a hassle sometimes :roll: . I hope we can see more shortcuts to info being developed in the future. This PDF should be put on the JoS website for everyone to see- newer members who are more spiritually advanced would have an easier time coming to us if such were the case.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Fantastic astounding work, thank you very much brothers and sisters!!
Satanic Faqs by Johnson_Akemi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvem ... s.pdf?dl=1
Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists! : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1624

ngandkk

Postby ngandkk » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Awesome work!!
Thank you so much. May Father Satan blessings be with all of you, always

Hail Satan Forever

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:54 pm

I was going to make a snarky remark about how countries under the UTC/GMT timezone are actually central, but I'm going save it because you made a truly remarkable job that will speed every SS effectiveness in their life. I'm truly grateful. Thank you!

Aurum

Postby Aurum » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:55 pm

This is such an extraordinary and amazing work, it will be extremely useful. Thank you so much!

Happy Yule to everyone!
"Abbiamo il miglior Dio che si possa desiderare".
-HP Maxine Dietrich.

Hail Satana!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Nice! Good work!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Lydia wrote:I'm going to add this to my signature for a while to promote it. ThomaSsS, excellent work on this, your effort was astounding. It looks great, and is very convenient and easy to use. This will make everything better for everyone.

Happy Yule Season everyone!
I am going to use it on my signature too, great idea, as I post a lot many will see it.
Satanic Faqs by Johnson_Akemi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvem ... s.pdf?dl=1
Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists! : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1624

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:00 pm

uuwaaauuu.......... im speechless..... damn, when i see SS do stuff like this i only get even more and more motivated.... i appreciate your work Brother :D :D :D :D :D
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Perfect for the yule season; good job
Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:08 pm

This is amazing! Thank you for this : D
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 pm

By the gods, THANK YOU!!!!

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Thanks a lot!
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:37 pm

This is really fricken awesome! Thank you for making something like this, this is very useful. Definitely going to print it out and hang it like a calendar too. I really like the color coded days for when to honor said Demons/demoness!
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:50 pm

This is pretty amazing to say the least. Thanks a lot to you lot.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Andevili

Postby Andevili » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:13 am

Thanks for this, really helpful.

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Which one is for Oregon, Washington and California?

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Really amazing. This is going to help so much for everyone! Thanks for all your hard work truly~

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:18 pm

This is absolutely great! Been waiting on this for a while now! Hail the SS! Hail JOS! Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Wow! I am overwhelmed by joy! You've done a phenomenal work. What a wonderful present!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
<3

Libyum666

Postby Libyum666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Amazing & very useful!!!
Thank you! ;)

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Wonderful thanks very much for this easy to read clear concise information.

I shall be using this.
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Wonderful ThomaSsS! This is absolutely great!
Thank you all, who have contributed!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:41 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:First of all, Happy Winter Solstice and Happy Satan's Day to everyone! And since this is a time of gifts and presents, I am so very happy to present you a Satanic calendar for 2018 that contains the Satanic Holidays, the days for magical workings, void of course, magical squares and planetary ingresses, all in one place. Also the days of each of our 72 Goetia Gods are highlighted and their sigils are given.

This calendar has been optimised for many different time zones and for the four corners of the earth. However, due to time limitations, I was unable to create one for every single time zone there is, so I selected those I thought to be more important. If your time zone does not appear in the lists bellow, mention it in the comments and I'll create additional calendars. On the 13th page more info can be found; this is especially useful for Europe because there are so many countries in both "Western and Central Europe" and "Eastern Europe" to include them in the title. DST stands for Daylight Saving Time.

If your country is not listed but you know it's from the same time zone and follows the same time as one of the listed countries, then use that file. For instance, there are countries in Central America that are in the same time zone (and uses the same time) as Mexico, USA or Canada. Use one of those files. Same applies to areas in South Africa (UTC+2), Australia and North Eastern area (North-East to the Equator-Greenwich). Just double check the time zone and whether the Daylight Saving Time is or isn't observed.

You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after.

As for the background colours, blue - for Esbats, green - for Solstices and Equinoxes, purple - for the other 4 Satanic Sabbats. The background colour used for Demons' days, are the same as their candle colours (this can be handy if you want to light a candle for a specific God during his/her days).

Many credits go to Lydia for her contribution with the days for magical workings, planetary ingresses, and for her help and assistance throughout this whole project; to Cleo Aqualynn for her contribution with the dates for magical squares, and monthly descriptive texts; and to HP Hooded Cobra for supervising this project. Some parts of the monthly descriptive texts were taken from messages/sermons by High Priestesses such as HP Shannon Outlaw and HP Maxine.

Once again, Happy Yule :) Enjoy:

NORTH East:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Thank you so much, brother Thomas. This is wonderful <3 Tank you to all who contributed.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:23 am

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thomas , Lydia and HPHoodedcobra.
This is extremely useful .Excellent Job !
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:35 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:Which one is for Oregon, Washington and California?

A quick search online will provide the time zone/s for those states. Cali should be UTC-8 most likely. It will take you literally 2 seconds to find out for yourself instead of waiting for your post to be approved, then waiting for a reply :)
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:18 am

Thank you for all this wonderful work, that is very useful and will boos Magick for many Satanists!

I just want to add, as I think it's VERY important : 17 January 2018 early morning (Western Europe time) New Moon in Capricorn together with a HUGE STELLIUM with 6 Planets all together in Capricorn: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Pluto!
Quite a rare event. Looks like a new career start or transformation if applied with proper Magick and Will ?

makesyouperfect

Postby makesyouperfect » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:01 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:Thank you for all this wonderful work, that is very useful and will boos Magick for many Satanists!

I just want to add, as I think it's VERY important : 17 January 2018 early morning (Western Europe time) New Moon in Capricorn together with a HUGE STELLIUM with 6 Planets all together in Capricorn: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Pluto!
Quite a rare event. Looks like a new career start or transformation if applied with proper Magick and Will ?

does one really need to wait for proper astrology to begin transformations?

inner transformations are not external right?

so how important is it to have favorable planets when trying to awaken/ transform the soul?

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:50 pm

It was a great pleasure working on this, really. I'm very glad y'all like it and find it useful :D

@Stormblood yes, I'm aware of that but I wanted to maintain the division into 4 quarters and since both Iceland and the other UTC/GMT countries are in Europe, I added them with the rest of Europe.

@ZmajEriksson Oregon and California are in UTC-8 DST, while Washington is UTC-5 DST. But Lydia got a point about each researching his/her own time zone. It's really easy. Those parts of Arizona which don't observe the daylight saving time, are in UTC-7 no DST

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Thank you for your dedication and work, it will be greatly appreciated.

silentstorm666

Postby silentstorm666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:13 am

This is pure gold for me and the coming year. I cannot express enough how much I am grateful to all who have compiled this calendar. May Father Satan and the Gods bless you.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:09 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:@ZmajEriksson Oregon and California are in UTC-8 DST, while Washington is UTC-5 DST. But Lydia got a point about each researching his/her own time zone. It's really easy. Those parts of Arizona which don't observe the daylight saving time, are in UTC-7 no DST

Washington State is west coast so -8, not Washington DC which is -5. I'm only replying in case Zmaj took your word on that instead of researching for him/herself :)

@Makesyouperfect- Garecht most likely meant career transformations. But regardless, yes astrology plays a major role in inner transformations. Our very souls are ruled and affected by astrology, so this should be obvious.
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:48 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:@Stormblood yes, I'm aware of that but I wanted to maintain the division into 4 quarters and since both Iceland and the other UTC/GMT countries are in Europe, I added them with the rest of Europe.4

I was just joking, man. The important thing is the excellent work.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:32 am

makesyouperfect wrote:
does one really need to wait for proper astrology to begin transformations?

inner transformations are not external right?

so how important is it to have favorable planets when trying to awaken/ transform the soul?

Yes I meant careerr focused transformation as Saturn/Capricorn are heavily involved.
Outer planets play major roles in Alchemy and Soul transformation.
Pluto triggers permanent and deep changes through death/disgregation - rebirth/renewal of some aspects of your inner life. That manifests in physical life, there is a two-way connection.
Neptune worns out, Saturn destroys with loss, and then inspire and build concrete basis respectiveely.
Jupiter protects, so on.
Each Planet transiting may be asimple event in life for the common man with few Spiritual insight, otherwise for the Satanic Soul with knowledge and will to change, guided by the wise Gods, Planetary Tranits may be the greatest opportunity of Spiritual growth, change or betterment.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 pm

This is phenomenal. Thanks so much. This is incredibly helpful for all.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Archis

Postby Archis » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 am

Thank all who helped create this.
A big thanks from South Africa.
This tool will be used well.

Lets just make all the effort put in by these special people worth it, and use it to its full.
I will do my best.

Hail Satan!
Hail Barbatos!
Hail the Powers of Hell!

wannabe-SS

Postby wannabe-SS » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Thank you so much. This is something I have been looking for.
Not good enough to be real SS

kikiske

Postby kikiske » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:19 am

Next moon (blue moon but will look red) is perfect for the throat chakra necro meditation! It's perfect because the next next moon will have the influence of Venus which will be powerfull!! good luck to any necronomicon user. Let's do it!! Peace

kikiske

Postby kikiske » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

1 question. Has any one actually finished the necronomicon? I've done the first meditation a long time ago now finishing. So yeah. If anyone wants to share I'd be grateful

Lisa

Postby Lisa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm

This is absolutely beautiful! Wonderfully work my dearests! The amount of work, tkme & dedication that this project took cannot be described in words, just like my application for it. You guys are amazing
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Hitler!
Hail Gods of Hell!

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:40 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
@ZmajEriksson Oregon and California are in UTC-8 DST, while Washington is UTC-5 DST. But Lydia got a point about each researching his/her own time zone. It's really easy. Those parts of Arizona which don't observe the daylight saving time, are in UTC-7 no DST

I tried researching myself. Every sight I read said PST (Pacific Standard Time). But thank you for clearing it up. This helps a lot as I plan to do the Necronomicon meditations

SS322

Postby SS322 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 pm

This is so epic! Thank you very much!

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

A member asked on yahoo groups the Calendar for UTC-4 no DST for Venezuela. So I created it. And I'm posting it here too, in case there are other members from that area ;)

Also, I noticed some info was missing in the UTC DST (Ireland, Portugal, UK) file; the names of the Gods in June did not appear down under their sigils. I fixed that too and below it's the udated file:

Lydia wrote:
ThomaSsS wrote:@ZmajEriksson Oregon and California are in UTC-8 DST, while Washington is UTC-5 DST.

Washington State is west coast so -8, not Washington DC which is -5. I'm only replying in case Zmaj took your word on that instead of researching for him/herself :)

Oops, my bad :) thanks for the correction.

ZmajEriksson wrote:I tried researching myself. Every sight I read said PST (Pacific Standard Time). But thank you for clearing it up. This helps a lot as I plan to do the Necronomicon meditations

Yes, that's the name by which it's known within the United States. But in relation to the UTC/GMT, it is UTC-8:00. You can see this in the image below. I hope this clears it up: