Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can an Incubus impregnate a human female ?

OlaftheSnow

I've happend to read a few stories online, and I got curious, if it is actually possible for an Incubus to impregnate a human, or is it all just imaginary stories, thought up for whatever reason.

Physically, no, it's impossible, as they do not exist physically, on this very place and planet the act of sex is taking place.

It's all just exaggerated attention whoring, these stories, just profaning spiritual things.

TalGonDon said:
How do you mean They don't exist physically?

Hail Satan!

They are not physically here on this planet. They exist physically yes, but their physical bodies are not on this planet. Any sex with an incubus or succubus is spiritual and done through the astral, that's why it's impossible to get pregnant from an incubus/succubus the same way it's impossible to get pregnant from a ghost.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes they send a little sperm cell in its own spaceship aaaaaaallllllll the way from Duat to here just for you
loool!

Yeah, I understand, I was just confused about HP's statement. Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yes they send a little sperm cell in its own spaceship aaaaaaallllllll the way from Duat to here just for you

LOOOOOOOOL

You could have a spiritual baby and give it a conscious(part of the process).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back