Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Pyrokinesis

OlaftheSnow

So, I've been reading quite a lot on the main page.
And I got curious about the Pyrokinesis thing.
Have any of the more experienced members of this forum ever tried this, and how powerful could it be ?

If you dont know what your doing you can get burned or hurt its best to ask our gods and goddesses to help try flame meditation first feel the fire how it burns and warm it is try to move the flame then if you get movement lift it of the wick then try to light another to start with

Chilidawg said:
If you dont know what your doing you can get burned or hurt its best to ask our gods and goddesses to help try flame meditation first feel the fire how it burns and warm it is try to move the flame then if you get movement lift it of the wick then try to light another to start with
How bad could I get burnt, if I were to do it wrong ?

Ever seen deadpool or freddy k that bad if ur in dry leaves in a dry forest very bad use moderation and build your control up invoke the element of fire into your base or solarplexus chakras read the pdfs and info on jos get your homework done before starting anything

Another thing i have direct experiance seeing ieds burn victems fires and have been in ied related attacks and have been burned as a combat medic and search and rescue you see things like this be smart safe and be prepared for the worst i had my whole alter catch on fire and glass candle holders explode lol hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back