Paris And The French Situation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

sip
Posts: 161
Location: 666

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby sip » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Dragon , thank you for the great info.

Look at the Wheel of Fortune - French Presidential candidates?

sip
Posts: 161
Location: 666

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby sip » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:59 am

apologies, the "Wheel of Fortune" is Germany , France and Netherlands.

Artanis
Posts: 279

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Artanis » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Image



Why would they be acting like that??

Are they just "fooling around" :|

Or actually serious about BEING Nazis???
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 329
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:24 am

I got the feeling they were doing it to express we are supporting our country against this PC BS. They probably have had oh thats 'racist' and 'nazi' shoved down their throats because they want to preserve France for the French. And maybe...people are waking up to the fact that Hitler was right. Thats the feeling it gave me.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 423

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Artanis wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Image



Why would they be acting like that??

Are they just "fooling around" :|

Or actually serious about BEING Nazis???


Nobody is giving any nazi salutes. Just a dude waving and some jooberg whining as usual on the internet

User avatar
Enki66688
Posts: 15
Location: France

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Enki66688 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Artanis wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Image



Why would they be acting like that??

Are they just "fooling around" :|

Or actually serious about BEING Nazis???


It is absolutely not a Nazi salute, it is a "quenelle", an anti-system gesture "created" by a Franco-Cameroonian comic called Dieudonné.
And all that is antisystem is equivalent to anti-Semitism in France.

Nicolas Anelka, soccer player, making the gesture of the quenelle :
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/04/nicolas-anelka-quenelle-defence-not-racist
"Et jamais nous ne fatiguerons, et jamais nous ne perdrons courage" - AH

luis
Posts: 1273

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby luis » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:42 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:
Artanis wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Image



Why would they be acting like that??

Are they just "fooling around" :|

Or actually serious about BEING Nazis???


Nobody is giving any nazi salutes. Just a dude waving and some jooberg whining as usual on the internet

Plus they look like muslims...

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Sinistra » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:09 pm

This arm gesture is called a "quenelle" and it's a french cultural speciality. It means more or less "fuck the system" but all sorts of types use it including civic nationalists and shills. It's not legit nazi by any means but it has been accused of being by shizoid jews. But again anything that isn't totally kosher is accused of being nazi by the kikes.

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Sinistra » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:19 pm

A black comedian "french" shill having shady connections with jews and xtians (and who might be of the tribe himself) invented this "quenelle" arm salute. Among his longterm friends and assoicates include a pseudo-intellectual "anti-zionist" nationalist leader shill who fills in France the same gatekeeper role as ADL Jones. And who has jewish friends himself and visited North Korea. And then said how great it was. And he promotes xtianity as european value and allying with pisslam to crush their common eminences. And the usual narrative of "good jewish majority with a few bad apples". These two shills are part of what has been called the french "resistance" movement who is a fake nationalist platform controlled by jews to mislead people as they usually do. And to sell overpriced merchandise to make shekels.
So basically it's all a big joke with jews pulling every string.

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 109

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:14 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:
Artanis wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Image



Why would they be acting like that??

Are they just "fooling around" :|

Or actually serious about BEING Nazis???


Nobody is giving any nazi salutes. Just a dude waving and some jooberg whining as usual on the internet


No

the guy in the middle is a humorist against the government and zionisme , the salutes that he do his a salute made against zionism it has been popularised by himslef it is called the "quenelle" :lol: :lol: "( it's the same meaning in french ) and it can be a reference to hitler since in France you can't do nazi salute it's not legal , but as it's not very clear for everyone since he is talking of subject almost illegal ( zionism , and against jews ) people do this more like a salute against the government ... now i think he is doing this more like a "f*ck" against jews more than purely national-socialisme,

Image

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 109

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:23 pm

ok about actuality

there is something i would say weird or serious :

ok so there is a guy ,

we will call it Mr.X ,

Mr X have contacted some guy who were at the initiative of the movement (we will call it the Y guys ) ,saying he is willing to help the "Gilets jaune" , this Mr.X have said to be in possession of document who supposedly can put pressure on the president, so the movement can apply their demands ( including the Pupolar referendum and dissolving the national assembly , changing the constitution , whatever... ), they ( the Y guys ) signed a confidentiality clause for seing the secrets documents, ( it was for gaining credibility with the gilets jaune movement ) the thing is the Y guys said that he was in possession of very sensitive document and i quote :" trigger the 3rd world war " and seems pretty like convinced... and i speak of guy pretty rebellious ( it seems ) ...
this guy present himself as a "political consultant" ,

today he introduced himself in front of thousands of thousands people , at first i thinked he was a pure charlatan.

but as he speaked in front of thousands people , some claim made by the "gilets jaune " have been accepted as he speaked , by the government ... strange cohencidence...

he had at least 5 bodyguard , the Y guys said recently to everyone that if there is a possibility that they will be arrested or whatever...

there is 3 possibility :

1 The jews try to control the movement this means the guy at the initiative of the movement are with them too ( yeah the confidentiality clause.... )

2 This is really a political consultant in possession of sensitive documents who want to help specially about organisation ( as i write this i do not believe it :lol: :lol: ) and it's like a James bond movie..

3. a charlatan or from a sect

at this point i don't know what to think...

it would be 2 million people who will decide if yes or not he will help or not... yeah i don't know i write this it can explain maybe or not futur events.


User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 788
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:01 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:Image


But he looks like a muslim too, he definitely isn't French. Muslims usually hate jews, but that doesn't mean they're really on our side at all.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Sinistra » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:
the guy in the middle is a humorist against the government and zionisme , the salutes that he do his a salute made against zionism it has been popularised by himslef it is called the "quenelle" :lol: :lol: "( it's the same meaning in french ) and it can be a reference to hitler since in France you can't do nazi salute it's not legal , but as it's not very clear for everyone since he is talking of subject almost illegal ( zionism , and against jews ) people do this more like a salute against the government ... now i think he is doing this more like a "f*ck" against jews more than purely national-socialisme,

Image

This so called humorist is a complete shill I forgot to mention he has a "white" wife which makes him a race mixer. Although they might be both kikes honestly..He has also been proved to engage in fiscal fraud and in embezzlement. Among people he promoted as friends include a freemason shill trying to bring bible belt style xtianity in France (where is doesn't exist). Who they pretend has coverted the white wife of the above into xtianity OY VEY !!!
Another thing is this "humorist" made a political and cultural movement with his north korea loving pseudo intellectual friend. Who promotes Putin and also has connections to some of the highest pisslamic religious leaders. And their declared aim for this movement is to unite xtians, mudslimes and religious jews as being from the same team of abrahamic "good guys". And they pretend that is french national socialism !!! Uniting the tribe and their the foot soldiers against "common ennemies" !!! OY VEY !!!
The Gods will punish all these filthy cockroaches who know what they are doing and that is to completely falsify and rewrite national socialism and then play pretend the underdog against their friends of the tribe in power by becoming shill leaders of any legit popular movement.

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 109

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Sinistra wrote:
dragon bleu 666 wrote:
the guy in the middle is a humorist against the government and zionisme , the salutes that he do his a salute made against zionism it has been popularised by himslef it is called the "quenelle" :lol: :lol: "( it's the same meaning in french ) and it can be a reference to hitler since in France you can't do nazi salute it's not legal , but as it's not very clear for everyone since he is talking of subject almost illegal ( zionism , and against jews ) people do this more like a salute against the government ... now i think he is doing this more like a "f*ck" against jews more than purely national-socialisme,

Image

This so called humorist is a complete shill I forgot to mention he has a "white" wife which makes him a race mixer. Although they might be both kikes honestly..He has also been proved to engage in fiscal fraud and in embezzlement. Among people he promoted as friends include a freemason shill trying to bring bible belt style xtianity in France (where is doesn't exist). Who they pretend has coverted the white wife of the above into xtianity OY VEY !!!
Another thing is this "humorist" made a political and cultural movement with his north korea loving pseudo intellectual friend. Who promotes Putin and also has connections to some of the highest pisslamic religious leaders. And their declared aim for this movement is to unite xtians, mudslimes and religious jews as being from the same team of abrahamic "good guys". And they pretend that is french national socialism !!! Uniting the tribe and their the foot soldiers against "common ennemies" !!! OY VEY !!!
The Gods will punish all these filthy cockroaches who know what they are doing and that is to completely falsify and rewrite national socialism and then play pretend the underdog against their friends of the tribe in power by becoming shill leaders of any legit popular movement.


yeah i wasn't saying he was not a rotten , just describing where this salute comes from...

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 329
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:24 pm

so uhm. I went to bed wondering whats going to happen with France. And woke up with this:
France gave America the Statue of Liberty. The French artist went to Egypt for inspiration in 1868.
Lady Liberty is Astarte. America's Patron Goddess of Freedom and Light. So I'm wondering: do you think maybe the fire for Liberty has been lit in France, to spread to all of Europa? I had always assumed it would begin first in Germany but maybe, its Lady Liberty, the Goddess Astarte, to lead the charge in France?
Astarte.....A Start, eh?
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 462

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:30 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:so uhm. I went to bed wondering whats going to happen with France. And woke up with this:
France gave America the Statue of Liberty. The French artist went to Egypt for inspiration in 1868.
Lady Liberty is Astarte. America's Patron Goddess of Freedom and Light. So I'm wondering: do you think maybe the fire for Liberty has been lit in France, to spread to all of Europa? I had always assumed it would begin first in Germany but maybe, its Lady Liberty, the Goddess Astarte, to lead the charge in France?
Astarte.....A Start, eh?


Also Marianne that is the symbol of the revolution and of the French republic is Astarte.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne

Image
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte


Image

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 462

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:07 am

I think Marianne is the combination of two names with which Astarte was formerly known: Meru which is another name in Egypt for the goddess Isis and Anat that is her Hugaritic name.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte


Image

Artanis
Posts: 279

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Artanis » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Is the yellowvests somehow symbolic to Satanism? As in, if their number would grow and grow and GROW, could it have some satanic symbolism, as in that the yellow vest would symbolize Father Satans Golden aura?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 329
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Oh, thats interesting Wotanwarrior. I didn't know that :)

I had woken up with that answer about Lady Liberty and Astarte. And then later on that day working, this image appeared on my computer. I didn't go looking for it. it 'randomly' popped up:

Image

Vive la révolution!!!!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 am

Waiting to see what is going to go down during the weekend.

sip
Posts: 161
Location: 666

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby sip » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:03 am

reports of 400+ arrests in Brussels.

reports of 100+ arrests in Greece.

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 119

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Bravera » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:03 am

zolaluckystar wrote:so uhm. I went to bed wondering whats going to happen with France. And woke up with this:
France gave America the Statue of Liberty. The French artist went to Egypt for inspiration in 1868.
Lady Liberty is Astarte. America's Patron Goddess of Freedom and Light. So I'm wondering: do you think maybe the fire for Liberty has been lit in France, to spread to all of Europa? I had always assumed it would begin first in Germany but maybe, its Lady Liberty, the Goddess Astarte, to lead the charge in France?
Astarte.....A Start, eh?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGveqSjmz18
I was telling my sister about this situation earlier, The exact words that came to mind..."The Torch has been Lit..."
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 109

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 pm

1700 + arrested in France , and more than 1000 only arrested in Paris

And this is why :

some higway were blocked by the government ( particulary in direction to paris )

there were doing searching on people everywhere , people went unequiped and i meant by unequiped , material to take care of oneself , water , gas mask , everything than can protect yourself and than can heal yourself . ( there are people who go into those protest to heal people and i assume they are doctor...) .

there are plainclothes policemen who break in the streets and then in the media they say it's the protester , it create also division in people

The number of policeman were extreme according to the number of the media in Paris they were as numerous as the protesters they had armored vehicle..

they were so numerous protesters was just trying to not get surrounded by the police...

So in summary , people unequipped , extreme number in policeman ( 89.000 policeman in France and 8.000 in paris ) and disproportionate means deployed by the governement.

it seems more and more people get angry against the rotschilds...

seems desesperate but hey even if everybody get arrested and/or killed at least they tried ...

And again a protest is already planned for next weekend...

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:32 pm

1700 arrested protesters doesn't look quite like a protesting issue it appears they are just imprisoning people for no reason at this point.

Artanis
Posts: 279

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby Artanis » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:45 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:1700 + arrested in France , and more than 1000 only arrested in Paris

And this is why :

some higway were blocked by the government ( particulary in direction to paris )

there were doing searching on people everywhere , people went unequiped and i meant by unequiped , material to take care of oneself , water , gas mask , everything than can protect yourself and than can heal yourself . ( there are people who go into those protest to heal people and i assume they are doctor...) .

there are plainclothes policemen who break in the streets and then in the media they say it's the protester , it create also division in people

The number of policeman were extreme according to the number of the media in Paris they were as numerous as the protesters they had armored vehicle..

they were so numerous protesters was just trying to not get surrounded by the police...

So in summary , people unequipped , extreme number in policeman ( 89.000 policeman in France and 8.000 in paris ) and disproportionate means deployed by the governement.

it seems more and more people get angry against the rotschilds...

seems desesperate but hey even if everybody get arrested and/or killed at least they tried ...

And again a protest is already planned for next weekend...



*seems desesperate but hey even if everybody get arrested and/or killed at least they tried ...*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If about 200000-500000 people OVERWHELM the police... how about the other 50 MILLION who support the ´Yellow vests`, who WILL come if need be???
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 109

Re: Paris And The French Situation

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Artanis wrote:
dragon bleu 666 wrote:

*seems desesperate but hey even if everybody get arrested and/or killed at least they tried ...*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If about 200000-500000 people OVERWHELM the police... how about the other 50 MILLION who support the ´Yellow vests`, who WILL come if need be???




I think if equipped yes ,

honeslly whitout equipment in this , the brain is just in surviving mode everybody just run and try to survive ( when the police do any action ..) when you have gas mask and so son and so on you don't have to sprint to not suffer systematically... and you can be 2000 against a line of 30 policeman if they bombs everybody can just run :lol: for example the last saturday people where "fighting" more or less in the the "arc de triomphe" in Paris but this time nobody was able to go into this place.. ( also the main goal of this protest is not even to fight , but as the days goes more and more people start to realize that continuing to be peaceful , is just the best way to just lose an eye or get a hand snatched by a flashball... )

they even do searching on people in highways ...

Also about that i think even whitout policeman there was so many cars , armored vehcile , truks from the police that people wasn't even able to regroup at this place :lol: :lol: and people was always trying to be careful to find a " exit street" :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Larissa666 and 19 guests