Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I got visions or something??

DarkShadow

((These are only about me))
Sometimes i see some things which i guess my subconscious mind shows me. I just want to know what do you think about these visions or whatever you call. So this is the first one:

Some nights before i was sad and asking the God (and yes, not xian god) purpose of me being here in this world. I wasn't thinking anyother thing that time and also my both eyes were open. Suddenly everything blurred and I saw someone. Interesting thing is that I got a intense feeling that whomever I was seeing was not anyone other than me. It means that I felt that he was me . He looked like half human and half bull with wings made of fire. He had two brown-black coloured crescent horns. His hairs were silvery -black and shining like silver. He had androgynous face and a lean body. He was naked and his male part (penis and scrotum) was like humans but with no foreskin. The male part was also at the same place like human males but it looked all pink both penis and scrotum. He had claws and big nails like hawk in place of palms and fingers. While I was seeing this I also felt his horns and wings on me and my body and I felt that he and me were same. It was a intense feeling. I saw all this in detail. I thought about this vision for long time and then went to sleep.

The second vision is too short. I saw it today in the morning :
It is winter here so I was sitting outside on chair. I was wondering about how does my soul looks like. I saw a vast place which had nothing but smoke or fog which looked like blur and a humanoid shape. This time also I felt that me and that humanoid shape were same. It had two layers. First or outermost layer was blood red coloured and clinging to the second or middle one. Second layer was skin -brown colour. When I removed the outer layer (using my willpower)I felt it in my physical body. Then I removed second layer. It was like a hard shell covering the innermost thing. I broke this second layer in two parts. Inside was a thing which I felt was my soul. It looked like very pure white cloud of light. It had two parts. Upper part looked like head with no face or anything and lower part was also shapeless with no hands or feets. Interesting thing here is I felt that I don't want to be like that, I don't want to be pure like that soul. I felt that I want to be someone different.
I am sharing these two with all of you. Please read and tell me what do you think about it. I would be greatful if anyone explained these. Thank you in advence ;)

maybe your first vision is showing you the image of pan the earth god,it's telling you that your purpose is to become a God.

the second one you saw what soul really looks like and you said you wanted to be someone else which I don't know what it means,you are absolutely what you see,a soul inside deferent layers of bodies

Ok.. But god Pan didn't look like that and I forgot to mention that I also had a bull tail (in vision)not a goat. And Shinninglight, If I get a chance to become a god then I'm not going to steal some other god's place. God Pan is a god by his own right and I respect him. But Thank you very much for the reply :p

DarkShadow said:
Ok.. But god Pan didn't look like that and I forgot to mention that I also had a bull tail (in vision)not a goat. And Shinninglight, If I get a chance to become a god then I'm not going to steal some other god's place. God Pan is a god by his own right and I respect him. But Thank you very much for the reply :p
it is an allegory not that you will steal his place.god pan represent the risen serpent and the human and animal aspect,his horns represent the chi.wings also signify spiritual freedom.so from allegory the vision is like that of a god being as yourself which tells you that your purpose is for you to become a god.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back