Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Allegories

Genie

I know the prayer is allegorical and i was wondering what this allegory means: '' I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me.''

I think this may be somewhat outdated. Feels kind of like a reaction against christ-tardianity. Like christians call this dark and infernal, but I'm the opposite of christian so I must embrace the dark and infernal. When the real truth is christianity doesn't have anything at all to do with it. The truth is not based on just doing what christians tell us not to do, the truth is it's own thing MUCH MUCH older than cristianity. Like Norway's black metal movement. These young gentiles reacting against and protesting against a christianized society by, in many cases, acting out a scene that could have come right from the bible. You can't get to the truth just by going backwards through christianity because whatever you're left with still has that christian filter onto it in some way.

Genie said:
I know the prayer is allegorical and i was wondering what this allegory means: '' I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me.''

darkness is the reversed light... i remember something from years ago from one yugoslavian SS, he said that only while you are in the darkness, in the unknown, you are able to search for the light, and because in the darkness the unknown undiscovered things lay around for you to discover them..... so yeah, we are that kind of darkness, not the evil kind of darkness where you want to take a bathe in a bloodthub and eat people or something.... infernal powers, oh well, if you fight enough for the gods and if you are truly a dedicated SS, the gods will help you with their own energy here and there to advance faster, basicly they will give you spiritual gifts... its pretty simple actually: you fight for your gods, yourself and your SS family and you will gain experience and spiritual powers :D :D :D

AncientShadow666 said:
Genie said:

darkness is the reversed light... i remember something from years ago from one yugoslavian SS, he said that only while you are in the darkness, in the unknown, you are able to search for the light, and because in the darkness the unknown undiscovered things lay around for you to discover them..... so yeah, we are that kind of darkness, not the evil kind of darkness where you want to take a bathe in a bloodthub and eat people or something.... infernal powers, oh well, if you fight enough for the gods and if you are truly a dedicated SS, the gods will help you with their own energy here and there to advance faster, basicly they will give you spiritual gifts... its pretty simple actually: you fight for your gods, yourself and your SS family and you will gain experience and spiritual powers :D :D :D
Good answer AncientShadow. Black and other dark colours are my favourite colours. Its so bad that Black colour and Darkness is seen as symbol of evil.
:D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back